Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Jagged Alliance 3 announced

mondblut

Arcane
I genuinely don't give a shit about your condescending bullshit, my annoying sperg friends of the codex. I stand to what I said.

If you have recriminations to make feel free to form an orderly line and being bitchslapped one by one.

The day I'll have to listen to any legitimate argument about why I shouldn't enjoy the game that doesn't boil down to an autistic "BU-BUT ABSTRACT BOARD GAME" I may start caring.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

No problem, it's okay to be gay, they say.

Lexx

Cipher
Well, my problem with the gameplay part of the trailer already starts here:

dGyIycb.jpg
The player is sending Ivan to the wall, to shoot at the upper enemy... meanwhile, he is opening up a huge flank for the lower enemy. In Ja1/2 this would be as super stupid movie, as the lower guy can seriously hurt or even kill Ivan from his position at that distance. It would have made more sense to send Ivan behind the bush/rocks to the west instead of where he is now.

Dunno if they did this stupidity only for the trailer or if the whole game will be like that, but it really annoys me.

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
The audience got taken over by retards.
Are retards those that don’t worship at the altar of 1.13; like the devs of Stracciatella for example?

Retards are those who think nuxcom is a pinnacle of tactical turn-based games.

Regarding "Stracciatella", I don't know who the fuck needs "Support for ogg and mp3 audio formats" or wants to play JA2 on android, but whatever fills the emptiness in their lives, I guess. Me, if I ever wanted to play JA2 1.12 again (I wouldn't), I could do it just fine without any mods.

agris

Arcane
Patron
mondblut i see, thanks for actually replying and not just button mashing. Strac is more than that, I’ll tag you in the dedicated thread for it when I have time to write a proper post.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
That UI is ugly as hell. Absolutely soulless.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom