Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
upload_2021-9-25_17-42-18.png

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
This is the first game I contemplated killing most of my companions.
Why is that one of the first things I ponder upon finding out I can't start with my own created alts. Hell, I contemplate it later just to take their loot. Oh the times I did that in Gold Box. Hi Vala... [strips her naked of gear]. Oh, here have some junk. (Probably a bad example as I think i have better shit at that point).

Erebus

Arcane
in the end, only reasonable and competent people on their side, are guys like Regill and Hulrun.

I won't dispute the fact that Regill is cool and should probably be in charge of the entire crusade.

But Hulrun is the kind of guy who, faced with major problems, would rather focus on things that are insignificant by comparison. If he were a Codexer, for instance, he would be really passionate about this very thread.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Hulrun is male version of kween - instead of focusing on demon invasion he prefers his own personal vendettas.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I think about killing the companions in most crpgs, ps:t is probably the only exception where I'd keep them along because I want to. BG1/2 you don't really have a choice since there's no merc system so you gotta pick some of them, at least unless you're a pro gamer.

That's not entirely true. The trick is to start amultiplayer session and give a control of all party members to yourself.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Hulrun is male version of kween - instead of focusing on demon invasion he prefers his own personal vendettas.
I mean, nobody was willing to deal with Azata cultists in Kenabres, except for Hulrun.
"azata cultists". Every second citizen of Kenabres was a fucking cultist of something. When we walk from the caves cultists outnumber loyalists 5 to 1. Chief inquisitor Hulrun was just as retarded as chief spy Anevia.

DeepOcean

Arcane
"Shut up with the screaming, those people are as annoying as the iceberg, lets stop for a moment and look for the beautiful sky, this iceberg thing is a thing you can totally ignore..."

Except this is less like inevitable doom and more like "both of you should stfu." It's the people who go into thinking they're on the Titanic that are as much as little bitches as the tranny bitches because they both share a histrionic need to whip niggas up into a frenzy. Two intolerable personalities on opposing ends locked in a who-can-scream-louder contest when some of us just wanna play some goddamn 3.5 NAMSAYIN?
1 - Generic-Giant-Spider reads the name of the thread: "wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread."
2 - Generic-Giant-Spider go on thread named "wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread".
3 - Generic-Giant-Spider gets annoyed that people are criticizing Owlcat garbage game on thread named "wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread".
4 - Generic-Giant-Spider say people are as obnoxious as SJWs for criticizing Owlcat garbage games on a thread made exactly for that and named "wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread" .
5 - PROFIT??????

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
SJWs: want you dead, literally dead. First digitally. Then spiritually. And in the end: physically. They create shit games, corrupt franchises and turn them into shitty propaganda for New Clown World Order. Not even good propaganda, but pure shit

Non-SJWs: want good writing, combat and artstyle in RPGs

Diehard centristfags: Yup, they same. But you ain't just centrist, you're weak willed cuck who will ally with any Victor. Babilonian whore, sleeping with leaders of tribe that is currently occupying her city. That's what you yourself admitted few posts ago. Russian spirit among middle class inteligentzia in cities is MAX CUCKED.

Corruption is spreading across all Slavlands

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
SJWs: want you dead, literally dead. First digitally. Then spiritually. And in the end: physically. They create shit games, corrupt franchises and turn them into shitty propaganda for New Clown World Order. Not even good propaganda, but pure shit
So basically everything that my grandparents and parents lived through. OK.

And they still kicked butts of both Hitler and a moron Tito. And then the Americans put the last nail into Serbia coffin.

DeepOcean

Arcane
4 - Generic-Giant-Spider say people are as obnoxious as SJWs for criticizing Owlcat garbage games on a thread made exactly for that and named "wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread" .
This statement is not contradictory. People in this thread (excluding me, of course) are as obnoxious as SJW's.
Just a tip from Marcus Aurelius:
"I never ceases to amaze me, we all love ourselves more than other people but we care more about their opinion than our own."

My opinion cant get you murdered or jailed and you dont need to agree with it but a SJW certainly can and would fuck you if they had something to gain so this is false equivalence, just develop a tick skin and stop having no balls and you wont be so annoyed and will be fine, I cant beat your ass with a bamboo for non compliance.

Also, if you are defending this game so much, at least play the fucking game.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
It's just fascinating to see people kiss with Death. That's what you do when you pay for pozzed games

Generic-Giant-Spider

"Shut up with the screaming, those people are as annoying as the iceberg, lets stop for a moment and look for the beautiful sky, this iceberg thing is a thing you can totally ignore..."

Except this is less like inevitable doom and more like "both of you should stfu." It's the people who go into thinking they're on the Titanic that are as much as little bitches as the tranny bitches because they both share a histrionic need to whip niggas up into a frenzy. Two intolerable personalities on opposing ends locked in a who-can-scream-louder contest when some of us just wanna play some goddamn 3.5 NAMSAYIN?
1 - Generic-Giant-Spider reads the name of the thread: "wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread."
2 - Generic-Giant-Spider go on thread named "wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread".
3 - Generic-Giant-Spider gets annoyed that people are criticizing Owlcat garbage game on thread named "wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread".
5 - PROFIT??????

DeepOcean has learned today that when you post dumb shit on a public forum you get called out for that dumb shit.
Generic-Giant-Spider hopes one day DeepOcean and similarly afflicted humanoids can master the art of playing the roleplaying game primarily for the game part and stop being an effeminate, histrionic pussyboy that just wants to hide like a lil rodent and get anal-brofisted in their latest gaming-is-doomed topic.

You gots to understand you screech the same cacophonous tone as some fags on ResetEra going wild over the idea of a straight white man saving the princess from the big bad dragon. Put that fire into your love life or sumfin, squirt.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
You gots to understand you screech the same cacophonous tone as some fags on ResetEra going wild over the idea of a straight white man saving the princess from the big bad dragon. Put that fire into your love life or sumfin, squirt.

One tiny difference is that people here have a civilized thread laughing about things going crazy. Resetera is having a full-on meltdown whenever things are normal. The other difference you might wand to notice is that you weren't immediately banned with "trivializing shitty writing in WOTR" posted as a reason. You can have a competing thread called "wrath of the basedfinder: stellar writing compilation thread" if you want to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom