Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

Duraframe300

Arcane
You probably missed all the discussions by the woke crowd about Mara's gender already. Probably an icon more than anything.

Wait what?
Don't tell me some retards attempted to rationalize Mara IS NOT male. It's literally impossible to be otherwise.

SMT: Strange Journey and Devil Summoner 2 referenced Mara as a she/Godess. (Other games do not nor does his Buddism origin)

So in woke land this of course means that Mara struggles with his sexuality, which in turn means that Mara is meant to be trans.

:hmmm:

Last edited:

Sentinel

Arcane
I'm somewhat astonished at the level of incompetence Atlus is showing in marketing this game in the west I must confess.

Puukko

Arcane
I wonder if we'll get more dungeon info. Really odd that they chose to hold off showing anything but the overworld for so long.

Sentinel

Arcane
Fallen Forneus: One of the 72 demons of the Lesser Key of Solomon. He has the appearance of a large silver ray. He is extremely knowledgeable on all things related to language, and he explains about rhetoric, linguistics, and the study of names.

Sentinel

Arcane
Fallen Decarabia: One of the 72 demons of the Lesser Key of Solomon. A bizarre demon that takes the appearance of a pentagram, he is knowledgeable on birds and jewels, and the familiars who serve him also take the form of birds.

Sentinel

Arcane
Night Sandman: A fairy of German folklore. There is magic sand inside the bag he carries which makes people fall asleep if sprinkled on them. He sits on the eyelids of those who resist falling asleep.

Sentinel

Arcane
Divine Dominion: A middle angel placed fourth in the hierarchy of angels [TN: 主天使, "Shutenshi," is the term used for Dominions in Japanese]. As the administrative official of heaven, his duty is to regulate the work of angels.

I'm somewhat astonished at the level of incompetence Atlus is showing in marketing this game in the west I must confess.

Altus/Sega can't make Nintendo just put that trailer in their American Direct. It's however weird they dropped that trailer from the English Direct since the game is one of the more anticipated titles (and I think Nintendo is releasing it in the UK themselves) they have coming exclusive to the Switch. They bumped it down to a tiny glimpse to make way for a KotOR rerelease and that zombie game on their streaming thing it looks like.

Sentinel

Arcane
Wilder Bicorn: A wicked monster in the shape of a horse with two curved horns on its head. Its name can be interpreted to mean "two horns" and "crescent shaped," but the correct origin is unclear. There is another interpretation where it is a mistranslation of "Re'em," a two horned animal in the Old Testament.

Sentinel

Arcane
Fallen Andras: One of the 72 demons of the Lesser Key of Solomon, he is the 63rd and a Great Marquis. He always shows himself in places where a struggle occurs, and is said to be a demon of discord who incites hatred and causes more strife.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Demons of Bethel:

Overworld Map Exploration:

Map apparently will have a lot of stuff to discover, from optional bosses to secrets and other stuff.

Sentinel

Arcane
Herald Sandalphon: A prominent angel of Judaic lore said to be the twin brother of Metatron. His duty is to preside over the songs of heaven. He is of extraordinary height, said to take 500 years for a human to scale him from his feet to his head.

Sentinel

Arcane
Brute Oni: A wicked yokai, mean and monstrously strong, who appears in various Japanese legends. It raids human settlements and commits tyrannical acts. It has a horned head, flushed vermillion skin, long claws, and fangs as sharp as swords.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
devil10_image_d77a1f649247b384d5f484cee1f72d86.png

New pokemon

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
I am actually disgusted by this design. Now that is some heavy decline.

Sentinel

Arcane
Snake Yurlungur: A copper-bodied python of Oceanic mythology. A great being transcending good and evil, it is a fertility god who also presides over the weather. Because it resides in a holy spring filled with rainbow-colored water, it is also called the "Rainbow Serpent."

Sentinel

Arcane
Raptor Anzu: A large, evil bird that appears in Babylonian lore. Because of his evil thoughts of wanting to become king of the gods, he stole the Tablet of Destinies from the chief deity Enlil while he was cleansing his body with water.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom