Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Does someone know where the demon assassin Yozz is in Act 5, for the quest Conspiracy in Shadows. He said he would take me to the demon city but I wanted some time to prepare. He said he would wait in Drezen but I can't find him anywhere.
You playing on older version? There are 2 bugs which could permanently fuck up that quest and only one of them was fixed. :D
Hm, I use the latest version that GOG provides. But the quest seems bugged indeed. I have finished the companion quest with Greybor, just some minutes after I posted my question regarding Yozz. Which seems to have lead to a bug.
In the companion quest I killed Yozz ... but the Conspiracy in Shadows quest is still listed as active, saying I should talk to him. I guess my Barbarian will have to learn some necromancy to do that...

Gradenmayer

Learned
Does someone know where the demon assassin Yozz is in Act 5, for the quest Conspiracy in Shadows. He said he would take me to the demon city but I wanted some time to prepare. He said he would wait in Drezen but I can't find him anywhere.
You playing on older version? There are 2 bugs which could permanently fuck up that quest and only one of them was fixed. :D
Hm, I use the latest version that GOG provides. But the quest seems bugged indeed. I have finished the companion quest with Greybor, just some minutes after I posted my question regarding Yozz. Which seems to have lead to a bug.
In the companion quest I killed Yozz ... but the Conspiracy in Shadows quest is still listed as active, saying I should talk to him. I guess my Barbarian will have to learn some necromancy to do that...
Try talking to Shamira in Alushinyrra (demon city) (in harem of ardent dreams in the middle city iirc). Maybe you can bypass Yozz and still progress the quest.

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Try talking to Shamira in Alushinyrra (demon city) (in harem of ardent dreams in the middle city iirc). Maybe you can bypass Yozz and still progress the quest.

I have no way to travel there at the moment. The portal in Drezen is closed and I haven't discovered another way for now. But that sounds like a good idea, I'll keep my eyes open.

Delterius

Arcane

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I only lose battles mostly because you fight in tiny ass spaces and my pets always block everyone from entering and moving. Thankfully lich gets deny death,
Standard unless you play CotW. Smilo is OP and large pets are a pain so Leopard works well. Mad dog is kind of boring tho.
The opportunity cost of clogging up the battlefield with their pathfinding and the spell resources required to buff them on top of losing the other Domain you could have had are massive. By far your best pet experience will be limiting yourself to one per party, and from that perspective you want that one to be the best it can be. That's Okbo or Sacred Huntmaster in P:K, or Mad Dog if you enjoy Barb gameplay.
NJClaw you just posted on Infinitron’s profile about using an alt for fun you dumbass. At least give us some decent shitposting.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I only lose battles mostly because you fight in tiny ass spaces and my pets always block everyone from entering and moving. Thankfully lich gets deny death,
Standard unless you play CotW. Smilo is OP and large pets are a pain so Leopard works well. Mad dog is kind of boring tho.
The opportunity cost of clogging up the battlefield with their pathfinding and the spell resources required to buff them on top of losing the other Domain you could have had are massive. By far your best pet experience will be limiting yourself to one per party, and from that perspective you want that one to be the best it can be. That's Okbo or Sacred Huntmaster in P:K, or Mad Dog if you enjoy Barb gameplay.
NJClaw you just posted on Infinitron’s profile about using an alt for fun you dumbass. At least give us some decent shitposting.
Everyone knows this place needs an impartial bot whose only purpose is to dig out old Desiderius' posts to solve problems that he already faced in the past.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
my computer sounds like it's going to explode. How badly optimised is this game?!
Fix the game at 60 FPS by any tool outside of the game, be it NVidia driver settings, MSI Afterburner or whatever. Also, you might want to try less advanced antialiasing.

And yes, it is a very big game that is made on Unity. Probably unmodified Unity. So... alas.

Delterius

Arcane
Blink is only 20% of failure, no? In Kingmaker 50% was displacement.
20% is what it says in the spell description, but the combat log says "Spell Failure chance: 50" whatever that might mean.
Under the effects of blink you're supposed to have a 20% chance of failing to attack enemies or cast spells. But the game seems to be applying your own 50% chance to avoid enemy spells to your own spellcasting. https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/blink/ Look at this big ass spell description.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I've just kicked off my WOTR campaign, excited having just finished PKM and liking it... but my computer sounds like it's going to explode. How badly optimised is this game?!

I use Nvidia's settings to limit the fps to 60, and then MSI Afterburner to limit the power to 95% just in case.

PrK

Savant
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I don’t any amulet of clarity and war mage staff doesn’t stack with magicians ring. DC is 26 (all the things I mentioned before) and as I said they have +18-20 on saves. I don’t know what crack your smoking but nenio is useless besides having greater heroism and being able to summon elementals for temporary damage sponges.

With Nenio you sometimes don't even have to try:
K5d9NVw.jpeg

He's in the courtyard of the citadel.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I don’t any amulet of clarity and war mage staff doesn’t stack with magicians ring. DC is 26 (all the things I mentioned before) and as I said they have +18-20 on saves. I don’t know what crack your smoking but nenio is useless besides having greater heroism and being able to summon elementals for temporary damage sponges.
Meanwhile Nenio, apparently in another game:

Screenshot-15.png

With Nenio you sometimes don't even have to try:
I love how this thread is full of people saying that enemies have SR 50 and that's impossible to overcome, and yet whenever you see someone posting a screenshot they have minimum +40 to their caster level check.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
Yo, you can spare Minagho in Act 4...

It's so nice the game lets you role-play as a clinically insane person, or possibly someone suffering for a severe case of mental retardation. Score one for inclusiveness!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom