Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
rusty_shackleford If you think this thread can be salvaged, point me to where the off-topic part starts so I can split it off.
Umm. I haven't been following the thread much, but I think it was page 13 that it started? That's when it got into politics or whatever. Before that. People were mostly talking about the game. Critiquing the writing. Posting screenshots of funny dialogue. I would, however, appreciate it if the thread got moved back to GRPG. I have subforums like these on ignore for a reason.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

DeepOcean

Arcane
there's an entire thread full of people shitting on fallout 76

Everyone can tell F76 is shit, a mediocrity like Pathfinder or PoE is much worse for the genre overall. The sooner we hit rock bottom the better.
Honestly, I'm worried, it is just a question of time for the worst autists on the Pathfinder RELEASE thread start posting the taste of the sweat of Ember and how it must taste good. Jesus, when the Bioware official forum died, I cheered the event greatly, now in retrospect I think it was a bit precipitated from my part.

jackofshadows

Magister
rusty_shackleford If you think this thread can be salvaged, point me to where the off-topic part starts so I can split it off.
Umm. I haven't been following the thread much, but I think it was page 13 that it started? That's when it got into politics or whatever. Before that. People were mostly talking about the game. Critiquing the writing. Posting screenshots of funny dialogue. I would, however, appreciate it if the thread got moved back to GRPG. I have subforums like these on ignore for a reason.
Yeah, would be great if the thread would be freed from all the late shitposting and moved back to CRPG. The problem is that people a) don't have new "content" since apparantely players from the main thread are too lazy to take screenshots of it and b)other crowd who are willing to discuss sjw shit in games in general couldn't think of anything better that shit up this thread instead (create some other in drama, ffs).

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
the worst autists on the Pathfinder RELEASE thread start posting the taste of the sweat of Ember and how it must taste good.
Why Ember? It's the shit of the shit demoness that gives permanent bonuses, so she should smell of roses and taste like honey.

jackofshadows

Magister
uDYlE3A.png

Man, WotR is indeed agenda-driven. I got some pirate version though, 4 act looks weird.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So far the only person whom I can take seriously here is Mr. (or is it Sig.?) NJClaw . To criticize writing one must first learn to read, and he is the only one here who can do that. I can't, by the way.

The phrase "go shopping" is woefully anachronistic for any pseudo-medieval world; but which world have Paizo, actually, built?

Sacibengala

Prophet
So far the only person whom I can take seriously here is Mr. (or is it Sig.?) NJClaw . To criticize writing one must first learn to read, and he is the only one here who can do that. I can't, by the way.

The phrase "go shopping" is woefully anachronistic for any pseudo-medieval world; but which world have Paizo, actually, built?
Crapland Gorfarion

Grimlorn

Arcane
Just continue the discussion in this thread, retard.
The cringefinder thread was mostly reposting screenshots that Fanta and Sunri already posted ITT, so what exactly is stopping you?
Sadly it was mostly complaing about sjw and political shit so not even related to the game after first 10 pages +M
So on every other forum on the internet you get banned for discussing these subjects. No one is allowed to complain about it. Here they hide the threads (and this was retardoed first) so no one can read them or see that people are criticizing these elements in games. Game developers can just stick as much of this nonsense in their games with no push back from critics. And neutraltards think that if they just continue to ban or hide any negative discussion of SJWism or far left insane politics that they'll magically go away. But spoiler alert they won't, in fact you have the youth of today absorbing all this crap and shaping their minds into festering piles of shit. But hey at least you don't have to read the same gripes about SJWs and politics in the same game threads that are continually pushed by lunatic developers. Now that would truly be horrible.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I agree that the "pseudo-medieval" is just in the minds of the ones who are playing. And those minds are clearly tainted by unreasonable expectations: playing a Pathfinder game set in Golarion that touches so many regions and aspects of the setting and expecting a coherent and believable pseudo-medieval adventure is just delusional.

I just hoped Owlcat would try to steer the tone in the opposite direction, but maybe, all things considered, that would have been a futile attempt in the grand scheme of things.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
I'm starting to think vatniks are the worst thing to have ever happened to the cRPG genre.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom