Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Fedora Master banned?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
He said something snarky to DU and caught him in a bad mood.

Such is the life of a codexer in these dark times.

This is getting to be beyond a joke.
Do you want to hear a joke? Kike nigger faggot nigger faggot kike lololol faggot nigger kike ma free speeches lolololol

Oh DU protect me DU I want to say kike nigger faggot in every post I make on the rpg Codex. Oh you might get in trouble with the law for that? And asked to hand over my ip address? Fuck no what are you doing. Go die on a hill for me. Lololol kike nigger faggot. I'm going to post in Site Feedback and be a retard to everyone, insult every staff member here and insist you give me attention. Lololool.

And you think I'm the one trying to be funny.

You really don't get it do you.

Ehrenmann

The gods of codex have not yet satisfied their bloodlust with their twisted feasts. More sacrifices are to come, I can feel it.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I care. I like Fedora. Can someone point me to the exact cause of this plz?
He said something snarky to DU and caught him in a bad mood.

Such is the life of a codexer in these dark times.

This is getting to be beyond a joke.
Do you want to hear a joke? Kike nigger faggot nigger faggot kike lololol faggot nigger kike ma free speeches lolololol

Oh DU protect me DU I want to say kike nigger faggot in every post I make on the rpg Codex. Oh you might get in trouble with the law for that? And asked to hand over my ip address? Fuck no what are you doing. Go die on a hill for me. Lololol kike nigger faggot. I'm going to post in Site Feedback and be a retard to everyone, insult every staff member here and insist you give me attention. Lololool.

And you think I'm the one trying to be funny.

You really don't get it do you.
Am I a joke to you? :despair:

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Fedora didn't deserve this. There is a lack off a banworthy cause here, he simply got banned for being in the crossfire when Bester started soyposting. Sure codex does not exactly have a judicial process, but I think there needs to be a reasonable cause for a ban beyond replying to an angry moderator in a mildly snarky way.

For Fork I don't really support a ban either, he has been considerably less edgy since he is no longer Gabel. Even had some light hearted banter with him. If the mods want to no longer be insulted left and right, sure thing, but announcing that rules on that are getting tougher before enforcing them is the right thing to do.

For Bester...
He was soyposting.
I don't feel like defending that, although I like him the most of the three.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
But DU will go to jail if he doesn't ban Fedora Master. You're all such entitled little shits. How dare you expect him to martyr himself by not acting like a massive faggot and going on a rampage with his admin powers? That's the only possible way he could deal with these changes to Australian law.

It's literally this: He acts like a 13 year old troll got ahold of his password and goes on a rampage through the forum or he goes to prison. How can you not understand that? Australian law also prevents people calling him a fucking bitch too, so he's got to ban for that too. He's just protecting himself from potential liability because of slander laws. He hasn't gone insane or anything.

But for real he needs to step away from the Codex for a week or two. Lockdowns and current events have got to him and he's had some kind of psychotic break.

Last edited:

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
But DU will go to jail if he doesn't ban Fedora Master. You're all such entitled little shits. How dare you expect him to martyr himself by not acting like a massive faggot and going on a rampage with his admin powers? That's the only possible way he could deal with these changes to Australian law.

It's literally this: He acts like a 13 year old troll got ahold of his password and goes on a rampage through the forum or he goes to prison. How can you not understand that? Australian law also prevents people calling him a fucking bitch too, so he's got to ban for that too. He's just protecting himself from potential liability because of slander laws. He hasn't gone insane or anything.

But for real he needs to step away from the Codex for a week or two. Lockdowns and current events have got to him and he's had some kind of psychotic break.

RIP Bloodeyes

Bloodeyes

Arcane

RIP Bloodeyes

I hope you're wrong about this. I like posting here a lot. I study online at the moment and with COVID/everything this is the only social interaction I'm getting outside of my family. Still, I'm a direct, outspoken person in every context. Being in a place that not only permits those characteristics but encourages them is part of the appeal of this place. How sad if you are right, and I end up being expelled from here for being too outspoken. I can't help it, it's my nature. In the current world it will probably land me in jail eventually, even though I'm not very interested in politics.

Still, only get one life and have to live it as myself. On the codex, and in current year New Zealand. Australia seems like a based paradise compared to here BTW.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In

RIP Bloodeyes

I hope you're wrong about this. I like posting here a lot. I study online at the moment and with COVID/everything this is the only social interaction I'm getting outside of my family. Still, I'm a direct, outspoken person in every context. Being in a place that not only permits those characteristics but encourages them is part of the appeal of this place. How sad if you are right, and I end up being expelled from here for being too outspoken. I can't help it, it's my nature. In the current world it will probably land me in jail eventually, even though I'm not very interested in politics.

Still, only get one life and have to live it as myself. On the codex, and in current year New Zealand. Australia seems like a based paradise compared to here BTW.

I think those are just short bans to mess with people, nothing serious.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
STOP FUCKING BANNED QUALITY POSTERS

SOON ENOUGH THE BANNED POSTERS WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE A BETTER WEBSITE THAN THE ONE WITH NOT BANNED ONES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom