Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Fork banned?

Bloodeyes

Arcane
Why was Fork banned?

zKv98Rj.jpg

That's why.
So we're being banned for stating plainly obvious facts now? You lurk threads and post bitchy ratings and then your big comeback when someone reacts is to ban them. You're a weak, vindictive little coward.

Edit: Crispy has explained to me he didn't ban Fork. He doesn't have ban powers. He also expects a full apology and public retraction of this statement. I apologize to Crispy any offense caused. He was innocent in this matter and was simply experiencing schadenfreude at the banning of his nemesis. That's still kind of a bitch move, but it's common enough in these times to not warrant such a vitriolic response.

Last edited:

fork

Not the first time, previously known as gabel

He wasn't banned the first time, rather he self-ejected after he got called out for being a retarded edgelord and urging SDG to kill himself in the infamous thread.

I think he was butthurt that most people weren't agreeing with him.

Oh yeah, I remember, totally forgot that. Probably he will be back next as Löffel

He'll be back, he can't stay away.

He still holds grudges against everyone who called him out in the original SDG thread as well.

The only thing I said was that helping a suicidal person is a bit more complicated than telling them to call a hotline. You appear to be the one who's holding a grudge. I don't even recall who took part in that thread, except SDU of course.
And in another of these recent "why got x banned"-threads you even accuse me of threatening DU or something. That's so pathetic that it should make clear who the POS is here. So would you please just stop talking out of your ass?

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Why was Fork banned?

zKv98Rj.jpg

That's why.
So we're being banned for stating plainly obvious facts now? You lurk threads and post bitchy ratings and then your big comeback when someone reacts is to ban them. You're a weak, vindictive little coward.
Insulting Crispy is a Federal crime.
Before I actually made my account here I saw a lot of cases of this on the forum and I thought it was the local past time or something. I remember thinking something like "hey, you can talk shit to the mods and no one gets butthurt! This place is probably cool!"

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Can people please stop making fun of Infi!
The guy posts like once a year.

Semiurge

Cipher
Why was Fork banned?

zKv98Rj.jpg

That's why.
Insulting Crispy is a Federal crime.
Crispo is an insult to humanity! Go get the vax!

Cunt of Monte Crispo

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom