Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:deathclaw:
Niggas,authoritarianism is the natural state of humans lol. Of course people will embrace authoritarianism when there is a big problem that endangers their society. How much of a braindead libtard you have to be to not see that shit. People don't care about muh freedom,people care about survival and comfort.

Vatnik Wumao
instead of making a script like jcd did
On it lol.
Don't leave the 'dex, fam.

Perhaps you can...
Return to the homeland? :smug:
iu

Generic-Giant-Spider

Licorice stop being such a fuckin' cocksucka. You're not even Chinese. Just some bitch-ass kwan that moved there in hopes of scoring ez pussy, now you're gonna get Khmer Rouge'd for your simpery.

What, you gonna call me a cheerleader? Gonna call me the PRETTIEST GIRL IN SKOO? Yeah, nice insult ya goddamn dweeb. Send me some Pocky.

Codex Year of the Donut
Just some bitch-ass kwan that moved there
...He's a Yugoslav living in Australia.

But weren't you pretending to be from Yugoslavia?
Yugoslavia was a Communist country.

And didn't use the hammer and sickle as their emblem. Not a single of the constituent Republics did.
Seems like it would be easy enough to check:
12226563764_4c9b873946_c.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Birth-Certificate-1.png

Generic-Giant-Spider

I just wanna also add on that "Licorice" is a name you'd give to a stripper so that makes this nigga double the gay than before. Not cool gay like Broseph, but contemptuous gay.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
No fly lists only affects those that use airlines.
Maybe you missed the part about having your family killed? Like, imagine that your wife is in a car and the cops shoot it up and kill her because they think you're in there. (KKK COINTELPRO case iirc.) The cops. Because of what you said in public. Or having your wife and son killed in front of you by federal agents because you happen to know some racists and wouldn't comply with their entrapment scheme, and the sniper that shot your wife while she was holding your baby is given a medal. (Ruby Ridge.) These things happened in America.
They can't stop you from talking or remove your ability to make speech. I can't be arrested for it either.
Again, technically, they can't. But what if an FBI agent visited you and you spoke to him, telling him the absolute truth, but then the FBI produced a witness saying that you lied about some minor detail? You just "lied" to the FBI. That's 5 years in prison. And even in the unlikely event you manage to beat the rap, the process often IS the punishment.

Take a look at Rodger Stone. He used to be a multimillionaire from a lifetime of hard work and connections. Now he's living in an apartment and most of his money is gone. They want to try him for bogus charges and have him die in prison. Why? He supported Donald Trump. That's not the crime he's charged with, no, but it is the obvious reason he's being charged.

Pure fantasy there. You should lay off the drugs there.
Ok, liar.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well he is Ying to Cael Yang on this site, but less annoying also in Commissar opinion, so Comrades, Nigers and Trannies did our Kangaroo ridding Liege made decision already?
I think he can't confirm if we are a free speech site or an RPG discussion site if no one can define what an rpg is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom