Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Other Vampire game

Sir_Brennus

Scholar
Talonfire said:
I made the mistake of going out and buying Redemption after playing and thoroughly enjoying Bloodlines. One of the worst purchases I ever made. A linear 3D Diablo clone with poor writing, and no real customization. At least you get to fight the big bad guy, though; unlike Bloodlines where you watch your character cut him in a lame cinematic.

You must have bought a different Redemption. Mine featured great writing, at least on par with Bloodlines while artistically superior.

Better box [70cm coffin shaped box] anyway :P

Phelot

Arcane
I already beat the yuanti. Wasn't that hard, but then I am the greatest player ever.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
phelot said:
racofer said:
phelot said:
I already beat the yuanti.

See, I was right.

Easiest part of the game.

facepalm_4.jpg

Talonfire

Scholar
Sir_Brennus said:
Talonfire said:
I made the mistake of going out and buying Redemption after playing and thoroughly enjoying Bloodlines. One of the worst purchases I ever made. A linear 3D Diablo clone with poor writing, and no real customization. At least you get to fight the big bad guy, though; unlike Bloodlines where you watch your character cut him in a lame cinematic.

You must have bought a different Redemption. Mine featured great writing, at least on par with Bloodlines while artistically superior.

Better box [70cm coffin shaped box] anyway :P

I must have, the Redemption I played had more poor dialogue and loose threads than Oblivion.

Gonchi

Liturgist
Codex USB, 2014
Speaking of Vampire games, has anyone tried Vampire World: Port of Death? Googling reveals countless websites from where to download it, but hardly any info.

ghostdog said:
Another way to replenish blood without lowering humanity would be to find bloodpacks much like Bloodlines did. Which makes more sense except they DO NOT SELL those in this game. So it can be quite challenging to finish the game before the time runs out.
IIRC you can find a big supply of blood packs somewhere, enough to get you through the game. I can't remember where though.

That would be the Hellfire Club's inner sanctum at the Plaza Hotel. You have to search the area to find them I think. You also get an extra bottle if you speak to one of the NPC's there before picking them up.

Besides the bottles of blood there's also blood producing nanotechs that have the same effect.

Ch1ef

Scholar
The only remaining question is this: can I have sex with the yuanti if I have high seduction? Is this fixed in the community patch or what?
You must also have a nice and virgin ass.They like when its tight.

oh there once was two vampires all alone on the trail. and they discovered that they could sleep with another male. now there having butt sex vampire butt sex... sodomyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........sodomyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom