Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallen Aces - A crime noir FPS from New Blood Interactive

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
That might be the highest FOV I've seen in marketing materials. Anyway... looks decent, not sure I'm a fan of the cardboard cutout look. Will keep an eye on it.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
This looks like what Kingpin was trying to be, a fun, interesting crime shooter. This is something I think I can be optimistic about.

ADL

Prophet
Damn, literally the only thing I was interested in from the festival thing.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1411910/view/2901998026687037598

DEMO out NOW!
Fuggedaboutit

BADA BING

source.gif

BADA BANG

source.gif

BADA BOOM

2083ee80db3de1be62a1c77dbb512645ac4adc2c.gif

GO CRACK SOME HEADS.

geno

Savant
Normal is too easy. Gonna try hard, hopefully things will get more engaging this way. For now the thing I enjoyed the most is the combat and level design didn't blow my mind.

toughasnails

I enjoyed it. The combat is meaty, it's like a sprite-based Condemned imo, and the art & vibe are p good.

Unfortunately looks like a standard retro FPS kicking simulator with noir artwork slapped on it. They could have created a moody and slow paced noir style investigative FPS and achieved something really good but sadly we can't have nice things.

This looks like it will get old after 30 min but I'd be happy to be proven wrong

Retardo

Learned
Tried the demo. Looks like this along with Urban Strife is one of the current fest gems.
:d1p:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom