Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
I guess the best protection I have assuming they go down a gloves and masks on ceremonial route to crushing dissent is that I can say I put in best efforts to remove unlawful content which sympathizes with the enemy or undermines the war effort and kept my personal views squarely to myself.

So this is why I am deleting all that content.
Wumao Australia would also most likely take offence to ''retarded'' ratings so you'd have to undo most of your ratings too.

But if all your delusions hopes and dreams are true and China does invade Australia, you can look forward to the next golden age indiscriminate mining and eating of wildlife; if you survive getting drafted that is.

laclongquan

Arcane
Yes, I'm sure this little terror would give you quite the mauling unless you had your .45.
I kinda agree with Krusty since people who let their dogs run around in public places without restraint are fucking retards.
But this is not a dog. This is doggie. Worst thing it can do is to gift you a couple of fleas.
Wrong! Dead Wrong!

The simpliest thing a dog can give you is a rabies vaccine. if it bit you, you are going to get a rabies vaccine pronto, anti-vax or not. Because rabies can kill you.

Of course, you can ignore your dog bite. In which case, may jesus protect, and maria intercede your anti-vax suicidal ass.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Wrong! Dead Wrong!

The simpliest thing a dog can give you is a rabies vaccine. if it bit you, you are going to get a rabies vaccine pronto, anti-vax or not. Because rabies can kill you.

Of course, you can ignore your dog bite. In which case, may jesus protect, and maria intercede your anti-vax suicidal ass.
I've been bitten by a dog and didn't get the rabies vaccine. Survived it just fine.

'Twas my dog though. :M

Codex Year of the Donut
This poll, and this debate, is already past tense.

The recent spate of bannings (Fedora Master, Bester, etc.) is paving the old RPGCodex over to make way for a globohomo shopping mall.
pretty sure the DU bannings(and jiggaboo censorship) are another DU meta-joke to make people feel like they're living in 'straya

Gregz

Arcane
This poll, and this debate, is already past tense.

The recent spate of bannings (Fedora Master, Bester, etc.) is paving the old RPGCodex over to make way for a globohomo shopping mall.
pretty sure the DU bannings(and jiggaboo censorship) are another DU meta-joke to make people feel like they're living in 'straya

Speaking of meta-jokes

Lambach

Arcane
The only problem is that chinks don't do retarded shit that need to be mocked. :negative:

Their government comes at you if you say that the President kinda looks like Winnie The Pooh, just to name one example. Seems pretty goddamn retarded to me.

The Chinks have the right idea on many issues, specially compared to western soycucks, but completely insane and idiotic ones on quite a lot of other issues too.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The only problem is that chinks don't do retarded shit that need to be mocked. :negative:

Their government comes at you if you say that the President kinda looks like Winnie The Pooh, just to name one example. Seems pretty goddamn retarded to me.

The Chinks have the right idea on many issues, specially compared to western soycucks, but completely insane and idiotic ones on quite a lot of other issues too.

Report to the nearest organ har re-education facility at once.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Report to the nearest organ har re-education facility at once.
They can try...

XKfircJ-He4.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Oh God,the horror,you can't mock some fat dude. How are you going to continue living now ?!

LoL you are just proving me point. When the biggest point of criticism is that you can't mock the leader,just shows that there is not many problems to whine about. I also do agree to some extends with them,leaders should be the best of us and shouldn't be mocked in such a petty way. If it was complain about his political and government skills,i would have agreed with you,but it is about how he looks and some retarded kwan memes. At this point in me life,i do think that memes and mockery are not a good thing for society. It makes people cynical and that leads to nihilism and that leads to the situation that we are in. In kwan mocking and insulting leaders is free,everyone screech about muh freedom but haven't seen a single one of those fucks talk about duty. Do you think it is a better example for country/nation? Which one would you prefer? Living as a white kwan in kwan or living as a chink in chinkland ?

PS: And this place is good example of the meme cancer. Some times ago you could have a discussion and argument with people of opposing views,to some extend. Now everything is "tehe he is retard,lets make mediocre joke and meme,spam shiny ratting button"

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
DarkUnderlord This place can't be anything more but an RPG forum. You can't have a have a political forum when all your user base is infantile and petty losers that can't look past their nose and know only how to spam ratings and dumb memes. You can't have an actual political or ideological discord here,at best it will be some weird cult of personality sect that worships either trump or some democrat sjw retard,ignoring the rest of the world. There is a good reason why sjws are winning in the west,because there is no men left on the right.

Lambach

Arcane
Oh God,the horror,you can't mock some fat dude. How are you going to continue living now ?!

It's the principle of the thing. I don't in particular feel the need to mock him, so that law wouldn't affect me much, but no one, not even Dear Leader, should be above and legally protected from criticism or even mockery.

When the biggest point of criticism is that you can't mock the leader,just shows that there is not many problems to whine about.

It's not the biggest one, just the most absurd one that came to mind at that moment. I could also mention their insanely overcrowded and polluted cities, rivers that spontaneously combust because of god-knows-chemicals are in them, fake and empty cities where buildings collapse on their own that they build to increase some statistics, the fact that there are a still a couple hundred million people in rural areas that are still in the Stone Age, the fact that a lot of their workers are basically slaves with who grind in horrifying work conditions, the fact that because of One Child policy there's a gender disbalance and it's estimated that some 50 million men literally have no chance of finding a partner/getting married because there are not enough women etc. etc. You can chose which is the biggest issue.

also do agree to some extends with them,leaders should be the best of us and shouldn't be mocked in such a petty way. If it was complain about his political and government skills,i would have agreed with you,but it is about how he looks and some retarded kwan memes. At this point in me life,i do think that memes and mockery are not a good thing for society. It makes people cynical and that leads to nihilism and that leads to the situation that we are in. In kwan mocking and insulting leaders is free,everyone screech about muh freedom but haven't seen a single one of those fucks talk about duty. Do you think it is a better example for country/nation? Which one would you prefer? Living as a white kwan in kwan or living as a chink in chinkland ?

Kwans were very stable and prosperous just a few decades ago and they could still mock their leaders without the authorities getting up their asses. They didn't degenerate because of memes, for fuck sake. In fact, the more degenerate they get, the less free speech is allowed. The government can't arrest you for it (yet), but society will fuck you in many different ways if you step out of line.

Being an average white Kwan in Kwa is still better than being an average Chink in Chinkland. For now, at least, but that will very likely change in the not-so-distant future.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It's the principle of the thing. I don't in particular feel the need to mock him, so that law wouldn't affect me much, but no one, not even Dear Leader, should be above and legally protected from criticism or even mockery.
I disagree,that is libtardian point of view. I respect strength and competence,second guessing your leaders constantly is a dumb thing to do. Are in position of power for a good reasons,their job is to lead the collective in a certain direction. You don't second guess every single thing a plumber or carpenter do,you accept that they are more skilled than yourself in their field. Why should be anything different with leaders? If he is weak someone else will take power from him,such is the way of humans. Just bitching and whining about problems just bring disunity and problems. If you don't like the system or the leader,then act upon your believes and try to take power. If you are worthy then you will succeed.

It's not the biggest one, just the most absurd one that came to mind at that moment. I could also mention their insanely overcrowded and polluted cities, rivers that spontaneously combust because of god-knows-chemicals are in them, fake and empty cities where buildings collapse on their own that they build to increase some statistics, the fact that there are a still a couple hundred million people in rural areas that are still in the Stone Age, the fact that a lot of their workers are basically slaves with who grind in horrifying work conditions, the fact that because of One Child policy there's a gender disbalance and it's estimated that some 50 million men literally have no chance of finding a partner/getting married because there are not enough women etc. etc. You can chose which is the biggest issue.
Most of those problems i do agree with,some of them are more like internet propaganda,of which we can't actually know about in reality. Many problems are also universal,like cities,pollution and fertility. That doesn't make them less of a problem tho,they should be worked about,which china at least tries. For example the fertility,chinks go full on subsidies and try to make people fuck. While the west just imports kebab. Also those 50million men without wenches will be cleared up once the war happens.

Kwans were very stable and prosperous just a few decades ago and they could still mock their leaders without the authorities getting up their asses. They didn't degenerate because of memes, for fuck sake. In fact, the more degenerate they get, the less free speech is allowed. The government can't arrest you for it (yet), but society will fuck you in many different ways if you step out of line.
No,memes are not the problem,they are the symptoms. The problem is that western men are pathetic whiny bitches that couldn't achieve nothing on their own. Just look at them,half of them are sjw tranny faggot creatulas,the other half are pathetic fat incells that could only bitch on the internet and wait for an orange degenerate merchant to save them. Don't you agree that they are pathetic weaklings ?

LoL ,kwan begun to fall in the 70s,their culture became degenerate and hedonistic,they broke their own society at the altar of freedom and capitalism. If you can't see the source of their problems,well that is on to you mate. They were always great at building image of success,but they never really had it. Nations don't just up and die in 20 years for no reason. The rot is deep and takes time to suffice and show itself.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
An admirable and intelligent leader wouldn't get butthurt about being compared to a fictional children's character. They would laugh it off and make a witty retort.

Getting butthurt over such things shows how insecure the guy is.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
An admirable and intelligent leader wouldn't get butthurt about being compared to a fictional children's character. They would laugh it off and make a witty retort.

We are not talking about fairy tales,but about real people. Power comes with an ego and expectations of respect. Any decent leader won't tolerate such disrespect of his authority. He is not a mcdonalds manager to laugh at him,he is the strongest man of your people. Freedom had corrupted the west beyond saving at this point. Do hope to live long enough to see all this liberal retards get crushed and exterminated.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron

We are not talking about fairy tales,but about real people. Power comes with an ego and expectations of respect. Any decent leader won't tolerate such disrespect of his authority. He is not a mcdonalds manager to laugh at him,he is the strongest man of your people. Freedom had corrupted the west beyond saving at this point. Do hope to live long enough to see all this liberal retards get crushed and exterminated.

He can crackdown all he wants, all it does is double down on his insecurity. People will still look at him and think he looks like an obese retarded bear, including people that never made that connection previously.

No one is beyond mockery. To elevate yourself to that level is to rightfully invite further mockery.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I can't help but think of this with all the China talk going on

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom