Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
yUKgYhBA.jpeg
I thought brown people of Australia are forbidden to give cigarettes' to animals.

HURR DURR GET OUT OF HERE STALKERR

I don't know who the fuck you are on a public forum, of course I'm going to look. Apparently all it takes for a retard to go crybaby bitch mode is being called out. Listen, all I'm saying is you probably should shut the fuck up.
I will never shut up. The fact is you got butthurt and felt you needed some ammo on me, and that says everything :lol:

ㅤㅤㅤ

Learned
But that's a relationship between a man and his wife, while freedom of expression is a relationship between a state and a citizen.
I do not see a difference because I think both should be in unions.
The state becomes a state that rules with no accountability and bending to whatever goals its leaders push it to.
A direct state has more accountability than indirect rule. How much accountability have the true rulers of the United States of America? Informal slavery is much more efficient than formal one for the upper class, that much I will agree with. Directness means direct responsibility. Nobody expects Bezos to look out for them. Why is it better to have oligarchs in charge rather than statesmen in your mind?

mogwaimon

Magister
I voted free speech because I can go anywhere and get shat on by other people for my plebian tastes in RPGs but it just feels wrong if they're not able to call me a faggot while doing it. I came for the gaming, stayed for the freedumbz.

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
Have you ever considered the possibility that you may have it the wrong way around? That if «free speech» was not granted to antisocial groups very few would have to be afraid of having their life ruined for speaking their mind? Did not «free speech» allow these groups to grow and fester in the first place?
Those antisocial groups have very powerful (((support))) in the goyvernment, media and establishment so "no free speech" will change the situation even to worse since these groups will get privileged position and their opponents will be silenced instead
If you read my post as an apologist argument for letting other people silence you then it was misread. Instead I was raising a point of the contrary: there is nothing good to be gained by letting antisocial groups speak freely. It is a sign of weakness if you do and this is how they gain power in the first place. What little legalisation that exist against for example homosexual propaganda towards children in the East is good in my mind. These groups once they attain power do not let you speak your ideas and compel speech. So freedom of speech is something they can take advantage of but since they do not believe in it you can't take advantage of it against them. They know better.
Freedom of expression=the free market of ideas.
This idea stems from a notion of detachment which I do not buy into. Do you also let other men screw your wife? If you have nothing to fear then there should be a marketplace of free sex? Somehow it does not seem like a victory even if it turns out you are the best and have the biggest member. You are still letting other men fuck your wife. If instead of doing that and simply beat up men who express an interest in your wife, would she not have more respect for you? Would she not mean more to you and would not the relationship be more serious? Same way with ideas, if you let anyone with any ideas speak, even if they are hostile to you, then what convictions do you have? Isn't the battle already lost?
Just like how you can't expect a controlled market to do what's beneficial for you
All markets are controlled by someone.

It would seem then that the best strategy for any group would be to use free speech to get power, and then silence its opponents. Basically what is happening in the West now. Whereas in the past different ideas dominated, but whoever was in charge still allowed the opposition free speech. That notion of fair play is dying now. It's easy to imagine a vicious cycle where the group that is disenfranchised now will eventually take power and clamp down on the free speech of the former power-holders even harder.

It says nothing at all, because you'd be saying the same exact shit even if I didn't. Meanwhile you're the one saying OMG FURFAG IS PSYCHOSTALKER HES BUTTHURT THEREFORE HES WRONG!!!! Being butthurt doesn't even matter. You aren't funny, you're just a dumbass who laughs because he thinks he could never be the retard. stfu African American
It says that you don't like being called a worthless furry, which is odd since that's how you present yourself - it's the only thing resembling a personality that you have.

You can cope and try to change the subject but you will always be a retarded furry crying online. Conversely, even a nigger is worth more than a furry. I would never shake hands with your kind but I'd gladly cut some raps to Soulja Boy with Jamal.

You're probably a pedo as well.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
It says nothing at all, because you'd be saying the same exact shit even if I didn't. Meanwhile you're the one saying OMG FURFAG IS PSYCHOSTALKER HES BUTTHURT THEREFORE HES WRONG!!!! Being butthurt doesn't even matter. You aren't funny, you're just a dumbass who laughs because he thinks he could never be the retard. stfu African American
It says that you don't like being called a worthless furry, which is odd since that's how you present yourself - it's the only thing resembling a personality that you have.

You can cope and try to change the subject but you will always be a retarded furry crying online. Conversely, even a nigger is worth more than a furry. I would never shake hands with your kind but I'd gladly cut some raps to Soulja Boy with Jamal.

Epic, bro. I bet you like going on Kiwifarms and making degenerates commit suicide on Twitter.
If so, based.

Gahbreeil

Learned
Are you implying there is something wrong with that?
Not in defense of furries yet for your actual message. F*ck yourself with a rubber hose, stick it in your mouth and down your throat, up your nose and in your space hole, I don't care where it goes and it doesn't matter if you're straight or gay, you should f*ck yourself anyway. Now, you don't have to listen to a word I say but I know you, you'll be humpin' away. F*ck yourself with your neighbor's nose, if you can't use that, use a 10-foot pole, stick it up your ass and go for a stroll, everyone will know you've been to your own show. If you can't take, eat my st**l, masturbate with some crazy glue, I don't care what you do. F*ck yourself with a garden tool, f*ck yourself with politics. Ah, they're full of f*ckin' f*ckin' sh*t. I mean you know we've been lied to ever since we were born, it's amazing that we've been getting f*cked that long. And f*ck yourself with the world wide web, man you could ride that sucker right from your bed. You may even meet a Boris, Sasha, Olga or an Igor, then grab onto your modem and f*ck yourself silly. F*ck yourself with your heart and soul, give it everything you got, hey, I'm writing to you. If you can't even f*ck yourself, how ya gonna f*ck somebody else? F*ck yourself with my "letter", I'll give it to you later when we're all alone. We can turn it up loud and see if you come, but don't get your j*zz on my "letter". F*ck yourself with organized crime, now that is some seriously sinnin' business. If the Lord sees their pathetic crimes, he'll be f*cking them 'til the end of time. And can someone explain to me this racist crap. I know it isn't white, but it isn't black and to all you people who only see things your way... Well, you can suck my d*ck and take all day. F*ck your nose with a pound of bl*w, watch your money get up and go yet when you burn your brain out and you say "I don't know!", I hate to tell you but I told you so. F*ck yourself with this round dance noise, I mean, stuff those albums in your groin. They come down on me because I know how to write, hey... F*ck you! F*ck yourself with a copy of Thrasher or are they too holy for your holiest of holes. Now those people think they're holier than Moses but aren't they just a bunch of f*cking posers. F*ck yourself with your jewelry, I won't tell, I ain't a stooly. If you pounce hard enough you'll cough up a ruby, your blood will be rich and so will your doodie. F*ck yourself with the latest fashion, with your suit and your hair and those cute
little buttons and if you happen to have some leather and lace, f*ck yourself 'til you're blue in the face. F*ck yourself with your wisdoms, they government is f*cking you and that's a fact. Before you know it your money's all spent and you've just been f*cked by the news. F*ck yourself with your hacker friend, you're the only one that's getting f*cked in the end. I have been so f*cked by your tiny message that my a**h*le is the size of Beverly Hills. F*ck yourself with your tanktop with your sweat and your sh*t and your temper, with your cash and your trash and your sinks and your drinks. Just f*ck yourself until you can't even think.

Those of you who enjoy this message, thank you, thank you, I love you. Let's get it on. Yet for those of you who are totally outraged, f*ck yourself with your face.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Epic, bro. I bet you like going on Kiwifarms and making degenerates commit suicide on Twitter.
You will never be a wolf,you always will be a filthy disgusting human that shits in his dippers! :smug:

See, this is why you're stupid. Edgy degenerates with only unfunny memes instead of brains suiciding retarded Twitter trannies is anything but based. Even saying that in jest is idiotic. Yeah, let's join the trannydeath circlejerk, I love watching people hang themselves on the internetz LOL.

:hmmm:
What is your obsession with kiwifarms? Have you considered just... not being a furry?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
See, this is why you're stupid. Edgy degenerates with only unfunny memes instead of brains suiciding retarded Twitter trannies is anything but based. Even saying that in jest is idiotic. Yeah, let's join the trannydeath circlejerk, I love watching people hang themselves on the internetz LOL.

:hmmm:
What is your obsession with kiwifarms? Have you considered just... not being a furry?
He just wants to be popular enough to be on it. But furry degenerates had become too normal and now nobody really cares if he splashes in his own shit and draws modern paintings.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
i think being a furry or whatever is stupid since it requires you to confine yourself to the rules of some stupid internet subculture, but gossiping is for children and kiwifarms is dante's divine comedy in internet form. almost everyone there has gone to their own personal hell and they try to make up for it by making fun of others

i think being a furry or whatever is stupid since it requires you to confine yourself to the rules of some stupid internet subculture, but gossiping is for children and kiwifarms is dante's divine comedy in internet form. almost everyone there has gone to their own personal hell and they try to make up for it by making fun of others
Furries are trannies on crack. At least a tranny is pretending to be a human, meanwhile furries literally think they are cats and dogs. Sorry to break it to you Unreal but you got brainwashed by sexualized cartoons as a child.

The sane thing to do is suppress the aberrant urges, not indulge in them and get butthurt when you get made fun of.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Furries are trannies on crack. At least a tranny is pretending to be a human, meanwhile furries literally think they are cats and dogs. Sorry to break it to you Unreal but you got brainwashed by sexualized cartoons as a child.

The sane thing to do is suppress the aberrant urges, not indulge in them and get butthurt when you get made fun of.
Yeah,the worst part of the kodex is that it tolerate such vile creatures.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
everyone has their personal skeletons in the closet. the problem with the mindset of kiwifarms users is that they'll sell each other out if they find out about them

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
everyone has their personal skeletons in the closet. the problem with the mindset of kiwifarms users is that they'll sell each other out if they find out about them

Kiwifarmers are plain evil. Either they are motivated by bringing suffering to random people they will never interact with or would have known if not for the internet, or they are motivated by their own entertainment in spite of any consequences for others. Both evil motives.
Among the various subhumans of the internet they rank fairly high.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron

Kiwifarmers are plain evil. Either they are motivated by bringing suffering to random people they will never interact with or would have known if not for the internet, or they are motivated by their own entertainment in spite of any consequences for others. Both evil motives.
Among the various subhumans of the internet they rank fairly high.

they metaphorically exist in the 6th bolgia

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom