Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I don't get the Kiwi Farms hate. Internet drama is fun to read about and they actively discourage their members from getting involved with the people they talk about. I think the saying there is something like "don't stick your finger in the poo". If you don't want to be made fun of on the internet, don't be a weirdo on the internet. Simple as.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't get the Kiwi Farms hate. Internet drama is fun to read about and they actively discourage their members from getting involved with the people they talk about. I think the saying there is something like "don't stick your finger in the poo". If you don't want to be made fun of on the internet, don't be a weirdo on the internet. Simple as.

you can rationalize it all you want, but going out of your way to dehumanize others because of the skeletons in their closet while having your own (spoilers: everyone has them) only works against you

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
What really rubs me the wrong way about Kiwifarms is the absolute absence of good in any of their motives.
If they were to be misguided crusaders, wanting to better those caught in the fringes of cultural insanity, they would have either the goal to redeem or to exterminate the lolcows.
But that is not the case. The lolcows are cattle, they are to be kept in their degeneracy, and regularily poked to increase it to harvest the lolz.
It is an action that is itself evil, and not justified by any sort of at least grey motive either. It is Hedonistic at best, and much more vile at worst.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Well, I could say 4chan and whatever else fall into the same category, but Kiwifarms is the most striking example of terrible ‘free-speech’ discussion, especially since current 4chan is just edgy Reddit and not a real forum anyway. As for KF's interests, a passing morbid curiosity for internet drama is one thing, but hating retards for fun as your primary hobby and cursing and laughing at them when they commit suicide because of you just means you're a degenerate in denial. Neither be a public weirdo nor a public weirdo hater, both are idiotic. Of course you are you going to ignore this and just call me a furfag because your brain is made of rocks, herp derp.
Nah, I agree with some of this. I think the people there who obsessively post about internet weirdos are probably about as weird themselves and I don't have any desire to engage with the people who hang out there. I just don't think they're evil or anything and people spread a lot of lies about the place. I don't post there but I do read threads and it's nothing like what you hear about from the media and pearl clutchers. The people there aren't going out and harassing people off the site. They just investigate and document for the most part. They aren't on twitter tweeting at people to kill themselves or engaging with the weirdos that they talk about.

Maybe once in a while one of them will do something stupid like that but that's certainly not encouraged and is in fact frowned upon there. It's not dey culcha and I feel no sympathy for someone who publicly does something retarded and then can't handle being made fun or for it. Those people are weak and the world is better off without them. More bullies means less weirdos in the world and that's a good thing.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
there's no actual 'free speech' on certain sites that champion it. people just parrot the same opinion over and over again in autopilot mode. there are exceptions to this rule, but a good way to figure out if it's false is if people do that

But you are a furfag. And you can't report me because I report you first.

a2krrCA.jpg

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
there's this guy that i have the displeasure of knowing that recently got sold out by another kiwifarms user even though he's a regular user. the website fosters this kind of mentality

even though i think he's insufferable, no one deserves that

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
there's this guy that i have the displeasure of knowing that recently got sold out by another kiwifarms user even though he's a regular user. the website fosters this kind of mentality

even though i think he's insufferable, no one deserves that

Reminds me of something. I once came across a thread of them discussing the rpgcodex. They were really salty that we do not bully our own lolcows, specifically Cleve, at every opportunity.
The concept of comradery is absolutely foreign to them. A bunch of sharks, a trail of blood in the water gets you a knife in the back.
Very unsympathic.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
the only major kf/codex crossover i know of is content from that insane russian dude that got banned for posting animal snuff videos

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Kiwifarms is a boot camp for potential glowers to learn the way of Zersetzung.
Codex is group therapy for the potential victims. Yin and yang.

describing kf as the last bastion of east german psych manipulation tactics is almost an perfect description since certain communists will sell each other out if someone suspects something, much like how certain kiwifarms users will sell each other out

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
the only major kf/codex crossover i know of is content from that insane russian dude that got banned for posting animal snuff videos

You can really tell someone is truly insane when their responses to your troll questions are like this:

This is the most disingenuous bullshit I've ever seen. ‘Look at what this bad man did to this poor dog, by the way it is totally fine for me to torture hamsters and if you disagree you're a hypocrite unlike me!!!’
Hamster was my private property. Are you against private property rights?

That is important, because if you're against private property, that makes you into a communist.
Slaves are private property too. Would it be all right to kill them?
You don't make difference between human beings and animals? What about robot rights? Is it okay to torture virtual animal? What if that virtual animal's brain is completely one-to-one copy of a real animal?

Your definitions of good and bad seem arbitrary to me. It is like Hitler's logic, where murder Jews for the glory of Germany is one thing, while murdering Jews to rape their corpses in the ass is completely other thing. Yet for any sane person both reasons are a perversion. You don't need animal meat to sustain your life, same way Hitler had no need to genocide millions of Jews to make Germany great again. That is just your dirty fetish, because you believe eating meat somehow makes you more manly, while soy turns frogs gay.
How do you reconcile your hatred of meat-eating with your allowance of animal abuse? Animals slaughtered for food are private property too, you know.
Lets consider a vector space (action,actor), which is a cartesian product of sets Actions and Actors. Actors consist of all human beings, while the set Actions consists of all possible actions towards animals these actors can perform. Now we define predicate is_good_action on that space: it would return 1, if actor=myself, and 0, if actor=my_opponent. That is vector logic calculus 101 or you. I.e. you can't judge action performance, without taking into account the actor and his/her goal.

I don't have enough alcohol to attempt to comprehend this.

Gahbreeil

Learned
All of you will swing on the gallows pole.

RPG discussions are interesting and fun. Slurring is not for either side. If it is fun for one of the sides, it means that trolling or hate is in progress. Free speech does not condone hate. Trolling is as I have understood one of the parts of being a codexian. We can. Deciding whether RPG discussions are more fun than trolling or the other way around is the topic of this thread. So come on guys/gals, leave it for me.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
All of you will swing on the gallows pole.

RPG discussions are interesting and fun. Slurring is not for either side. If it is fun for one of the sides, it means that trolling or hate is in progress. Free speech does not condone hate. Trolling is as I have understood one of the parts of being a codexian. We can. Deciding whether RPG discussions are more fun than trolling or the other way around is the topic of this thread. So come on guys/gals, leave it for me.

call me crazy but one aspect of true personal freedom is feeling no negative emotions when someone insults you on the internet

mondblut

Arcane
Are you implying there is something wrong with that?
Not in defense of furries yet for your actual message. F*ck yourself with a rubber hose, stick it in your mouth and down your throat, up your nose and in your space hole, I don't care where it goes and it doesn't matter if you're straight or gay, you should f*ck yourself anyway. Now, you don't have to listen to a word I say but I know you, you'll be humpin' away. F*ck yourself with your neighbor's nose, if you can't use that, use a 10-foot pole, stick it up your ass and go for a stroll, everyone will know you've been to your own show. If you can't take, eat my st**l, masturbate with some crazy glue, I don't care what you do. F*ck yourself with a garden tool, f*ck yourself with politics. Ah, they're full of f*ckin' f*ckin' sh*t. I mean you know we've been lied to ever since we were born, it's amazing that we've been getting f*cked that long. And f*ck yourself with the world wide web, man you could ride that sucker right from your bed. You may even meet a Boris, Sasha, Olga or an Igor, then grab onto your modem and f*ck yourself silly. F*ck yourself with your heart and soul, give it everything you got, hey, I'm writing to you. If you can't even f*ck yourself, how ya gonna f*ck somebody else? F*ck yourself with my "letter", I'll give it to you later when we're all alone. We can turn it up loud and see if you come, but don't get your j*zz on my "letter". F*ck yourself with organized crime, now that is some seriously sinnin' business. If the Lord sees their pathetic crimes, he'll be f*cking them 'til the end of time. And can someone explain to me this racist crap. I know it isn't white, but it isn't black and to all you people who only see things your way... Well, you can suck my d*ck and take all day. F*ck your nose with a pound of bl*w, watch your money get up and go yet when you burn your brain out and you say "I don't know!", I hate to tell you but I told you so. F*ck yourself with this round dance noise, I mean, stuff those albums in your groin. They come down on me because I know how to write, hey... F*ck you! F*ck yourself with a copy of Thrasher or are they too holy for your holiest of holes. Now those people think they're holier than Moses but aren't they just a bunch of f*cking posers. F*ck yourself with your jewelry, I won't tell, I ain't a stooly. If you pounce hard enough you'll cough up a ruby, your blood will be rich and so will your doodie. F*ck yourself with the latest fashion, with your suit and your hair and those cute
little buttons and if you happen to have some leather and lace, f*ck yourself 'til you're blue in the face. F*ck yourself with your wisdoms, they government is f*cking you and that's a fact. Before you know it your money's all spent and you've just been f*cked by the news. F*ck yourself with your hacker friend, you're the only one that's getting f*cked in the end. I have been so f*cked by your tiny message that my a**h*le is the size of Beverly Hills. F*ck yourself with your tanktop with your sweat and your sh*t and your temper, with your cash and your trash and your sinks and your drinks. Just f*ck yourself until you can't even think.

Those of you who enjoy this message, thank you, thank you, I love you. Let's get it on. Yet for those of you who are totally outraged, f*ck yourself with your face.

Careful there, you might run out of asterisks. :lol:

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Not in defense of furries yet for your actual message. F*ck yourself with a rubber hose, stick it in your mouth and down your throat, up your nose and in your space hole, I don't care where it goes and it doesn't matter if you're straight or gay, you should f*ck yourself anyway. Now, you don't have to listen to a word I say but I know you, you'll be humpin' away. F*ck yourself with your neighbor's nose, if you can't use that, use a 10-foot pole, stick it up your ass and go for a stroll, everyone will know you've been to your own show. If you can't take, eat my st**l, masturbate with some crazy glue, I don't care what you do. F*ck yourself with a garden tool, f*ck yourself with politics. Ah, they're full of f*ckin' f*ckin' sh*t. I mean you know we've been lied to ever since we were born, it's amazing that we've been getting f*cked that long. And f*ck yourself with the world wide web, man you could ride that sucker right from your bed. You may even meet a Boris, Sasha, Olga or an Igor, then grab onto your modem and f*ck yourself silly. F*ck yourself with your heart and soul, give it everything you got, hey, I'm writing to you. If you can't even f*ck yourself, how ya gonna f*ck somebody else? F*ck yourself with my "letter", I'll give it to you later when we're all alone. We can turn it up loud and see if you come, but don't get your j*zz on my "letter". F*ck yourself with organized crime, now that is some seriously sinnin' business. If the Lord sees their pathetic crimes, he'll be f*cking them 'til the end of time. And can someone explain to me this racist crap. I know it isn't white, but it isn't black and to all you people who only see things your way... Well, you can suck my d*ck and take all day. F*ck your nose with a pound of bl*w, watch your money get up and go yet when you burn your brain out and you say "I don't know!", I hate to tell you but I told you so. F*ck yourself with this round dance noise, I mean, stuff those albums in your groin. They come down on me because I know how to write, hey... F*ck you! F*ck yourself with a copy of Thrasher or are they too holy for your holiest of holes. Now those people think they're holier than Moses but aren't they just a bunch of f*cking posers. F*ck yourself with your jewelry, I won't tell, I ain't a stooly. If you pounce hard enough you'll cough up a ruby, your blood will be rich and so will your doodie. F*ck yourself with the latest fashion, with your suit and your hair and those cute
little buttons and if you happen to have some leather and lace, f*ck yourself 'til you're blue in the face. F*ck yourself with your wisdoms, they government is f*cking you and that's a fact. Before you know it your money's all spent and you've just been f*cked by the news. F*ck yourself with your hacker friend, you're the only one that's getting f*cked in the end. I have been so f*cked by your tiny message that my a**h*le is the size of Beverly Hills. F*ck yourself with your tanktop with your sweat and your sh*t and your temper, with your cash and your trash and your sinks and your drinks. Just f*ck yourself until you can't even think.

Those of you who enjoy this message, thank you, thank you, I love you. Let's get it on. Yet for those of you who are totally outraged, f*ck yourself with your face.

Is this copypasta?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

You can really tell someone is truly insane when their responses to your troll questions are like this:

This is the most disingenuous bullshit I've ever seen. ‘Look at what this bad man did to this poor dog, by the way it is totally fine for me to torture hamsters and if you disagree you're a hypocrite unlike me!!!’
Hamster was my private property. Are you against private property rights?

That is important, because if you're against private property, that makes you into a communist.
Slaves are private property too. Would it be all right to kill them?
You don't make difference between human beings and animals? What about robot rights? Is it okay to torture virtual animal? What if that virtual animal's brain is completely one-to-one copy of a real animal?

Your definitions of good and bad seem arbitrary to me. It is like Hitler's logic, where murder Jews for the glory of Germany is one thing, while murdering Jews to rape their corpses in the ass is completely other thing. Yet for any sane person both reasons are a perversion. You don't need animal meat to sustain your life, same way Hitler had no need to genocide millions of Jews to make Germany great again. That is just your dirty fetish, because you believe eating meat somehow makes you more manly, while soy turns frogs gay.
How do you reconcile your hatred of meat-eating with your allowance of animal abuse? Animals slaughtered for food are private property too, you know.
Lets consider a vector space (action,actor), which is a cartesian product of sets Actions and Actors. Actors consist of all human beings, while the set Actions consists of all possible actions towards animals these actors can perform. Now we define predicate is_good_action on that space: it would return 1, if actor=myself, and 0, if actor=my_opponent. That is vector logic calculus 101 or you. I.e. you can't judge action performance, without taking into account the actor and his/her goal.

What a crazy piece of shit.

mondblut

Arcane
almost everyone there has gone to their own personal hell and they try to make up for it by making fun of others

In other words, it's RPGCodex minus RPGs.

i disagree with this observation since you're not encouraged to dox people here via peer pressure

Regardless, and getting back on topic, if soy people eventually have their way in here, kiwifarms is the place I will go to. Better that than another emasculated rpgwatch.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
just make sure you don't get sold out by some other user out for your blood if you do - kf is zersetzung personified

The world does not need bullies, it needs proper judgement, which said bullies will be subject to themselves. To say otherwise is to be a fool. Stop cucking for your own brand of degeneracy troolololololololmao
Bullying is one of the most important forms of social influence. When bullying is discouraged, freaks like yourself begin to start thinking it's okay to be a weird faggot.

It's not.

Don't you have a hundred different furfag communities you could be safe in? Why do you feel the need to bring that shit here? Just go to therapy already and be yourself instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom