Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong Emem Trailer

Unwanted

You

Unwanted
At least Eminem is in this game. That's cool.
kEKGfbB.png

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
✅black
✅woman
✅lesbian
✅strong female character, was actually in control the entire time (why did she even bother running from a lone assailant?)
✅*teleports behind you*
✅white male bad and also all white men are rapists
:prosper:Quality stuff bros.

azimuth

Educated
Weird political losers aside, this seems like an interesting game. I was surprised to see the negative reaction.

I've been a big fan of this universe since Bloodlines and not before, but as we all know, it hasn't really had anything since then. This definitely looks like it's a lot closer to the right direction than anything else I've seen in a WoD setting...?

Last edited:

Semiurge

Cipher
Bloodlines 2 is dead

The shills have left the Resetera
The victims have been bled
Red velvet lines the Xbox

Bloodlines 2 is dead
Bloodlines 2 is dead

Undead undead undead
Undead undead undead

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom