Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guild Wars 1

Ran myself R/P (Together as One, Ebon Battle Standard of Honor, pet/spear hybrid), 2 more R/P heroes (similar build but with rampage as one), 3 P/R heroes (Same deal but spamming go for the eyes, with 100% fall back uptime for speed running), 1 Order of Pain/Mark of Pain/etc Necro. Its pretty hilarious. Pets are tanky as fuck between Otyugh's cry/Call of Protection/Together as one. Everyone else isn't really that durable unless you can ensure the enemies are aggroed on the pets, so not great for Hard Mode, but you absolutely chew through normal mode in no time at all. 12 physical attackers (most with IAS) hitting ~75 average damage per attack and mark of pain annihilates groups.

Black

Arcane

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Also Nika tummy
fyUZqqJ.jpg

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The whole end game was originally designed around high end pvp (Guild vs Guild, which was awesome), but as the game drew more pve oriented people that became the main focus. As such, it can never match the games that are designed pve first from the beginning.

It's a third person diablo with party NPCs and no loot.

What do you mean no loot? Ofc it had, even to a degree it enticed Chinese gold farmers. Also party npcs are there if you don't enough human players to go with, which is probably the case these days. Or don't want to.

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
should I buy this?
i'd say if you find the trilogy + EOTN at goood price buy without thinking because it' a lot of content and hours of fun. Also some skills are campaign locked so you will need all campaign eventually to enbjoy the game fully. I can pm you a site to find the keys cheaply but do this at your own risk, i had no problem btw

Black

Arcane
vDw6ZWt.jpg

My second leg survivor, this time on assassin which was way harder than survivor on mesmer. Melee classes have it tough.
Pls praise me.

Last edited:

Black

Arcane
campaign based on africa: full of africans
campaign based on east asia: full of east asians
campaign based on europe: rainbow squad!

:roll:
Rustic, this isn't your BG3 thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom