Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Nutmeg

Arcane
Vatnik Wumao
Sarah White AKA Siren AKA the character Meryl from MGS was stolen from is my waifu.

Love her entrances:

Also using I'm using 2880 by 2160 LCD pixels to emulate a 360 TVL SD CRT arcade monitor running a 224 line, "hi-res", 384 samples per line Capcom Play System II signal, and IMO it looks glorious.

Last edited:

Zlaja

Arcane
All this D2 Resurrected faggotry made me go back to one of my chars in the original game. Abandoned him just before the Duriel fight on Nightmare:

Tyrael is being a dick.
mmpUyDj.jpeg

Off to act 3
ugZWgY1.jpg

Another a-hole. Do you guys need help or not?
mxGLdxt.jpg

My current weapon
Ohm2he1.jpg

Getting close to Mephisto
vkzy3im.jpg

Last edited:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
scummvm2018-11-2421-0pqkq0.jpg

It is impossible to totally avoid touching breasts by "accident" in LSL 6.

:shredder:

scummvm2018-11-2821-3pqjxj.jpg

scummvm2018-11-2821-5ojjt0.jpg

scummvm2018-11-2822-0mdjd7.jpg

scummvm2018-11-2822-0enkbj.jpg

scummvm2018-11-2822-0o2kbj.jpg

Which version are you playing? I got it on Steam but dunno how to switch it from the "talkie" to the "text" version. WTF was wrong with Sierra to have them be two separate versions rather than an option in the menu?

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Which version are you playing? I got it on Steam but dunno how to switch it from the "talkie" to the "text" version. WTF was wrong with Sierra to have them be two separate versions rather than an option in the menu?

I use GoG version, which is the later one released in 1994 with SVGA graphics. In the File/Game/Help/Exit upper bar you just need to go to Game and check Text On.
As for the Vga talkie version from 1993, the best approach would be to try ScummVM. Go to the sound section, and try text and speech -> both, and run it.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
The world of Arcanum is a world of systemic racism.
6pumXpb.png

Ship Builder is a racist too for not selling the ship to me for free.
It's not like I'm gonna use it to jailbreak some jailbait.
A70kH8L.jpg

Riskbreaker

You cannot ravish a lady without even taking off your armor so clearly a :decline: in the use of its source material.

Anyway, I just finished the first episode/chapter and the thing's damn fine so far. The maps are detailed and well designed and there's a fine variety of both the weapons and usables on your side and in enemies on the other. Whoever the author is I'd say he likely had a fair bit of prior mapping experience.

Naveen

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I tried the Arthurian Legends demo and I really liked it so bought the game. This convinced me:

Fa0YElW.jpg

Maybe it was just me, but the game gave me a bit of motion sickness. Cranking up the FOV to 100 fixed it (and, while you are at it, increase mouse sensitivity.) Here are some screenshots:

AFAB0Kq.jpg

DAGvuWN.jpg

W1nAMpE.jpg

WfIAHnu.jpg

:smug:

TcNoDF9.jpg

QAWoWAq.jpg

x13hRg6.jpg

On the forums, I saw someone comparing it to Witchaven—but good. It seems about right.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom