Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
i've loosely compared it to certain concepts from native american mysticism
You don't have to go that far to find parallels to other (sub)cultures. The modern LGBT community is the same sort of thing and it creates the same sort of obnoxious people that have to proclaim their sexual mores in public all the time.

easier, people who build their identity around their sexuality are always a bit unhinged

Vlajdermen

Arcane
I agree most furries should be gassed, but I don't know any codexian furry I'd put in the same box as that Kero fuck. The way I see it, if you can talk about topics other than sex, don't gossip or act buttblasted all the time, are in decent shape, and don't do sick shit like fucking roadkill, you're alright. Jasede, Citizen and IDtenT are all cool guys.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Actually, nerds are all trannies now.
Not now,always. Nerds are the genetic defected sludge that gets in between the cracks of natural survival. They are the people that live just outside the village and get burned first time a child goes missing,and for a good reason. With the invention of the internet and computers,it gave them an option to find each other and spread their degeneracy. Those people should be exterminated,but the west decided to glorify them and make normal people larp as nerds. Soooo it is time for alah to purge it.

janior

Arcane
Vatnik
I agree most furries should be gassed, but I don't know any codexian furry I'd put in the same box as that Kero fuck. The way I see it, if you can talk about topics other than sex, don't gossip or act buttblasted all the time, are in decent shape, and don't do sick shit like fucking roadkill, you're alright. Jasede, Citizen and IDtenT are all cool guys.
24512.jpg

Vlajdermen

Arcane
24512.jpg

Last edited:
And regardless, the only people who go out their way to insult me merely for posting are dumbfucks with consistently low-quality posts. So, um, welcome to the club, enjoy your green tardmarks, I guess? Now please tell us all how much you love modernity.
You are not fooling anyone but yourself, you are clearly an attention whore with a penchant for suffering abuse - and we shall oblige.

All furries are faggots
All woman are whores
All men are Kings

And you know this to be true

Oberon

Learned
YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF

iu
interesting how most ‘LOL FURFAG’ insults I've gotten were from new users who've barely posted
And regardless, the only people who go out their way to insult me merely for posting are dumbfucks with consistently low-quality posts. So, um, welcome to the club, enjoy your green tardmarks, I guess? Now please tell us all how much you love modernity.

:lol:;):cool:

Semiurge

Cipher
There's no way anyone who desires to become a manbeast can be a moral creature. They seek release from a human's burdens, a chance to explore deviancies that give them pleasure. A leave from doctor Tarr and professor Fether to roll around in their indignities.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
The sad truth of the matter is that many people here who claim to be pro-freedom of speech don’t actually want a free speech forum. If they were to take power, they’d ban all homos and turn the Codex into a right wing Christian theocracy.

ㅤㅤㅤ

Learned
The sad truth of the matter is that many people here who claim to be pro-freedom of speech don’t actually want a free speech forum. If they were to take power, they’d ban all homos and turn the Codex into a right wing Christian theocracy.
Projecting much?

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
That's what leftists do. Right wingers will just call you a faggot until you kys, stop posting, or keep it in the closet where it belongs

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
That's what leftists do. Right wingers will just call you a faggot until you kys, stop posting, or keep it in the closet where it belongs

Nope, most of them put you on their ignore list in a huff, the poor snowflakes

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron

Nope, most of them put you on their ignore list in a huff, the poor snowflakes
Maybe I'm not checking enough people's ignore lists but it seems like every person I check who has a ton of people on ignore is a leftist. I've never seen a right winger with more than 15 but I've seen plenty of leftists with over 100

Staggering levels of narcissism, but then again, you are a fag - and fags act like women. Nobody actually cares about you past calling you what you are - faggots. More specifically in your case, a doxing faggot :)

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Staggering levels of narcissism, but then again, you are a fag - and fags act like women. Nobody actually cares about you past calling you what you are - faggots. More specifically in your case, a doxing faggot :)

you sound like a faggot prince of love

Usual suspects seething. Keep it up, your impotent rage makes my dick hard.
You place people on ignore as a go to move because that's how thin your skin is, and then you spam all their posts with reacts. Rent free :lol:
I guess once a doxer, always a doxer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom