Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

hi i'm new

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Ligger Neverwinter Vault is going strong

:D

Ligger go fuck yourself because you're a whiny bitch that hates when someone is right. Dig the sand out of your vagina and head back to your mommas crib.

Here's the current page and it highlights the newest version of Community Expansion Pack among other things.

cSFtpjL.jpg

https://neverwintervault.org/

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck

Neverwinter Nights is an absolute abomination of a RPG. You didn't say shit about mods in your OG post, which is a laughable backtrack.

Also no one actually gives shit about Neverwinter Nights mods

No, you have shit taste because you're a ligger. I find it hilarious that you're upset with a 19 year old game. Dude grow the fuck up and realize that you have shit taste and nobody is going to share it. Now get the fuck out of my grill princess.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I bought neverwinter nights because of the pool of radiance mod I read about in a magazine. Later I heard neverwinter 2 had one.

older games: easy
Questron
Legacy of the Ancients
Ultima 3
Sword of kadash (rpg elements but more arcade)
Gateway to Apshai (same as kadash in a way)
Temple of Apshai (ah table top to cassette)
Dragon Warrior/Quest
Gauntlet (oh its not an rpg but has elements)
Spell of Destruction
Castlevania II (play 1 if you want as it is even easier).
Zelda

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Some classic role-playing games with simple rules:

1. The Nurse and the Patient
2. The Housewife and the Plumber
3. The Newguy and the Codex
I have a friendly family where the wife is a nurse, and the husband is a plumber.

I wish milkmen still existed.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
No, you have shit taste because you're a ligger.

I find it hilarious that you're upset with a 19 year old game.

Wait

Dude grow the fuck up and realize that you have shit taste and nobody is going to share it. Now get the fuck out of my grill princess.

Are you seriously claiming NWN was a good RPG/game? :hahano:

I made no such claims. I gave the lad the best starters of where the genre came from. If you can't process that in your little ligger brain then there is nothing anyone can do. You seem extremely butthurt over someone's suggestions for games and you've provided none of your own. Very telling ligger.

EldarEldrad

Savant
Hi guys, the truth is that I am new and I would like someone to teach me to play role-playing games that you can recommend to me to begin with, I would be very happy.
Listen here, you piece of shit, I do not intend to write twice.

Tomorrow you are looking for the game Wizardry IV: The Return of Werdna. Don't give a fuck if you don't understand anything. Then you go back to rpgcodex and study the related topics cover to cover. Then you memorize, exactly, bitch, memorize the game manual, so that it bounces off the teeth. When you finish your first game, along the way, having studied the manual for Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar, you download and complete it at least twice. How do you replay the game so that it will be ironman walkthrough, you can go further - the fascinating world of roguelikes awaits you. NetHack, Dwarf Fortress, IVAN. The sucking of hiccups / just losers like TemplarGR / storyfag cocksuckers who suck dick in life will not keep you waiting and in half a year you will receive such amounts of fun and respect that any woman will flow at the mere mention of your hobby.

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
The sucking of hiccups / just losers like TemplarGR / storyfag cocksuckers who suck dick in life will not keep you waiting and in half a year you will receive such amounts of fun and respect that any woman will flow at the mere mention of your hobby.

If playing trash like Wizardry IV or Grimoire could actually land you the respect of a woman, i would be terrified at the sight of that hog.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Fallout 1,
Fallout 2,
Arcanum,
Planescape: Torment,
Wizardry 7,
Wizardry 8,
Might & Magic: World if Xeen,
Might & Magic 6 and 7,
Morrowind,
Deus Ex

That’s a passable enough starterpack.

Now go play.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Kruno is your god! You will obey and venerate no other god before Kruno!

When Kruno says "Jump!" you say "How High?", when Kruno says "Run!" you say "How Far?", and when Kruno says "Ur retarded" you say "XIR YES XIR!".

And you don't know it yet, but this man...

T8.png
This man is your friend.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
F.A.T.A.L is a good game to start for a newcomer.
Just head out to reddit.com to look for a GM and start filling your character sheet!

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Fallout 1,
Fallout 2,
Arcanum,
Planescape: Torment,
Wizardry 7,
Wizardry 8,
Might & Magic: World if Xeen,
Might & Magic 6 and 7,
Morrowind,
Deus Ex

That’s a passable enough starterpack.

Now go play.
Why would you recommend Wiz7, that game is to hardcore especially to someone new at RPGs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom