Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Though it won't get there ever
https://af.gog.com/game/succubus?as=1649904300
they're addin 18+ patches?
https://af.gog.com/game/succubus_unrated?as=1649904300

A free add-on that adds Adult Only content to the game.

In the uncensored version you will find, among others:
  • healing mini-games, such as abortions and various genitals mutilation
  • interactive sex minigames
  • additional sex scenes in the form of cutscenes
  • additional sex scenes depicting demons and humans, visible in game's levels
  • no censorship on the character's breasts and genitals
  • additional "hellish orgy" orgy scene
huh

Last edited by a moderator:

Puukko

Arcane
image.png

Hmm.

Hmm...

Yeah, that was an easy decision.

Last edited:

Semiurge

Cipher
GOG hasn't always been the greatest for including documents and other bonus materials from the original physical release. Sadly I cannot quite remember what game it was but there was one I purchased which was missing a poster and supplemental booklets that I know the physical version had, I think it was a space game.

Did their release of Thief 2 come with those desktop goodies the physical releases did? They would only serve as a curiosity now.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

catfood

AGAIN
The fuckers finally did it

Let's see if they can deal with Psycho Circus
Personally, I want Heretic II. Loved that game back in the day.
It probably could use a remake/remaster rather than just a straight re-release.

Re-release version is free for all owners of the original game.
Heretic 2 is floating aimlessly in IP limbo just like NOLF is.

Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
The rather controversial Hitman GOTY release just got removed from the catalogue
Dear Community,

Thank you for your patience and for giving us the time to investigate the release of HITMAN GOTY on GOG. As promised, we’re getting back to you with updates.

We're still in dialogue with IO Interactive about this release. Today we have removed HITMAN GOTY from GOG’s catalog – we shouldn’t have released it in its current form, as you’ve pointed out.

We’d like to apologise for the confusion and anger generated by this situation. We’ve let you down and we’d like to thank you for bringing this topic to us – while it was honest to the bone, it shows how passionate you are towards GOG.

We appreciate your feedback and will continue our efforts to improve our communication with you.
:incline:

newtmonkey

Arcane

racofer

Thread Incliner
^
they still gained some dosh in the meantime

https://af.gog.com/partner/scummvm?as=1649904300

Some SCUMMs for sale

Weekend sale, feat. Street Fighter Alpha, Mortal Kombat, Hotline Miami, etc: https://af.gog.com/promo/20211008_weekend_sale?as=1649904300

What is going on with GOG links on the Codex? They are all embedded with an adtraction URL since these last few days, e.g., from the above links translates to:

https://track.adtraction.com/t/t?a=1578845458&as=1649904300&t=2&tk=1&cl=1&atag=1&at_gd=5D12955C7F7FBD61DABBA066F8B51BDBE4D5740F&url=https://www.gog.com/promo/20211008_weekend_sale

upon clicking.

uBlock Origin is rightfully denying access to any links

IuVzVZp.png

I have checked links from a few pages back when this wasn't an issue and now everything linking from the Codex to GOG comes with this shit.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
GOG hasn't always been the greatest for including documents and other bonus materials from the original physical release. Sadly I cannot quite remember what game it was but there was one I purchased which was missing a poster and supplemental booklets that I know the physical version had, I think it was a space game.

Did their release of Thief 2 come with those desktop goodies the physical releases did? They would only serve as a curiosity now.

What desktop goodies....?

racofer

Thread Incliner
I have checked links from a few pages back when this wasn't an issue and now everything linking from the Codex to GOG comes with this shit.

Edited my post. Does it still happen now?

Yes, it's the same. It's something the Codex is doing to any URL that points to GOG. If you copy any link posted here it now comes with that crap as a prefix.

uBlock Origin is blocking it and the Brave adblocker is also blocking this trackerware.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That's not trackerware, it's our new affiliate code. GOG changed things and the old ?pp code that used to appear automatically whenever somebody posted a GOG link doesn't work anymore.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member

Semiurge

Cipher

Wallpapers and a set of cursors and icons. They were in the Sold Out release.

Last edited:

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Wallpapers and a set of cursors. They were in the Sold Out release.
Do mean mean on the original disk from the trapezoid physical box?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom