Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
When their daddy Trump lashes out at people who attack him it’s just “counter-punching,” but when I do it it’s being thin skinned. Typical rightoid mental gymnastics.

When their daddy Trump lashes out at people who attack him it’s just “counter-punching,” but when I do it it’s being thin skinned. Typical rightoid mental gymnastics.
I don't think Trump blocks people for "being stupid" and then spends hours looking up their posts to passive aggressively down rate them. Speaking of mental gymnastics...

ㅤㅤㅤ

Learned
Usual suspects seething. Keep it up, your impotent rage makes my dick hard.
It is well known that homosexuals get off when other people are disgusted by them. Your American brain damage does nothing for me. It is honestly more sad. Like a monkey with a crippling retardation shitting itself. I hold my nose and get on with my life and hope someone will euthanatize the animal. The Chinese are supposedly leftists and I'm sure they would do this given the chance.

Gahbreeil

Learned
The codex is pregnant for the third time for y'all have knocked it up. I have tasted the blood of the trolls of this universe. I was not offended. For I knew I had to rise above it all or drown in my own sheeit.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I agree,it is because whining is kwan's national sport. You faggots won't stop bitching about every little thing while doing nothing about anything. Just go and starve to death or something,you fucking annoying kwans!

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Are you including me there? I'm not mad. In fact I feel bad for you and don't have anything against you personally. I just wish you could either stop being a faggot or at least not tell people about it. It would be a lot better for society. I don't even go out of my way to attack you so you're a little bitch for having me on ignore. I give Unreal and TemplarGR way more shit than I give you and neither of them has hit the cuck button.

This thread goes places... Let's talk about kikes now.
Anyone else ever notice how fantadomat constantly bitches about Americans but hardly if ever names the Jew? I'm starting to think we should measure his nose.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Anyone else ever notice how fantadomat constantly bitches about Americans but hardly if ever names the Jew? I'm starting to think we should measure his nose.
Because the jews haven't done anything to me,also they are the same as they were 2000 years ago. They do their own tricks and always fuck themself in the arse. Once you know what to expect from them,then it is no problem working with them. I never see them as the problem but the symptom. Strong nation and culture have no problem with minorities,they crush them. The problem is that white people had become weak,not the muh jews. This jew bitching feels like hiring niggers to guard your truck with booze and being surprised and angry that they stole everything while you were taking a piss lol. If people don't defend their own culture and believe,then let the jews shit them up.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
This jew bitching feels like hiring niggers to guard your truck with booze and being surprised and angry that they stole everything while you were taking a piss lol.

Damn! So that's who took it.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
You place people on ignore as a go to move because that's how thin your skin is, and then you spam all their posts with reacts. Rent free :lol:
I guess once a doxer, always a doxer.
Broseph is a sodomite, thus was molested as a child. His brain is broken, don't mind him.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF

iu
maxresdefault.jpg

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Are you including me there? I'm not mad. In fact I feel bad for you and don't have anything against you personally. I just wish you could either stop being a faggot or at least not tell people about it. It would be a lot better for society. I don't even go out of my way to attack you so you're a little bitch for having me on ignore. I give Unreal and TemplarGR way more shit than I give you and neither of them has hit the cuck button.
bitch, people like you are the ones who keep willingly initiating the furry conversation every time you see an animal avatar. on the internet. on the codex. if you have a problem with that, go complain to the avatar jew who let me have them
I've never initiated that conversation but I'll be happy to jump in and call you a degenerate any time it comes up in hopes that you'll eventually put your sexual perversions in the closet where they belong. I don't have anything against you personally either. I honestly feel bad for you too, especially since you once mentioned that you're not even attracted to humans. Call it tough love. I'm an asshole because I want you to be better or at least pretend to be in public so that sexual degeneracy doesn't become normalized. The bullying is to prevent that and deter others from openly going down your path.

Poseidon00

Arcane
bitch, people like you are the ones who keep willingly initiating the furry conversation every time you see an animal avatar. on the internet. on the codex. if you have a problem with that, go complain to the avatar jew who let me have them

No comment on the current conversation, but Codex leftists/furries/tankies confuse me. You guys do know your own side would bury you alive if they knew you associated with us right? You should basically be on our side by default in certain political matters, but that's your choice I guess.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Nobody is inspired by shallow pity from fools. Nobody is inspired by a facile conception of the ordinary life one is ‘supposed’ to live in the modern world. All you have are obligations to follow moral rules simply for the sake of it, under threat of violence or ridicule, which is something that only has efficacy over people of a lower disposition. The purpose in life isn't to pretend to be ‘normal’ just because, it's to shed one's ego entirely.
The point of pretending to be normal is to set a good example. If people think it's ok to be like you then the human race will end. I don't know how you can't see that. You will never be happy in life because you will never know what it's like to be a father and raise a family. Sure, you can pretend that you're above all that and that it doesn't bother you, but you are full of shit. It's the same for all humans.

To be or be not a furry is beside the point, and may even be more effective for those of a certain type. I don't live in public outside of making silly posts on the Codex, which is so divorced from such anyway that it doesn't really count. I live in an entirely different world from the likes of you, and all your complaining shows is that you don't have any understanding of reality beyond the immediately obvious.
Two things

1) The codex is a public place. You shouldn't be a degenerate in public. I don't know how that goes over your head. You should restrict your furfaggotry to dark corners of the internet that are made just for that. That's not really asking much.

2) The fact that you don't understand any of this stuff means that you are the one who is divorced from reality. I mean you're sexually attracted to something that doesn't even exist. Come on man.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
You're just peasants who don't know what they don't know, who judge a person's worth entirely on their ability to generate more white people like yourself. What a truly incredible life that is.

Yeah I used to think like this 20 years ago too but eventually I learned what degeneracy is, how it destroys nations, and grew up. I'll pray for you.

Deleted member 28561

Yeah, nations die because the people in power lead the retarded peasants to their deaths, who passively accept it. What exactly do you think you can do about that? Imagine thinking the health of ‘society’ and ‘nations’ is the most important thing in life, and that their fates rest upon a bunch of lonely nerds on an internet forum.
In traditional metaphysics there is no contradiction since material reality and spirit is composite. Healthy society requires spirit to be in order. Animal rapists are possessed by bad genii or djinn.

Poseidon00

Arcane
You yourself would be buried alive by other RPG game fans, you know.

For sure, and when you're right of center in Kwanzoo there aren't a lot of places to go to hang out with like minded folks by design.

I'm merely curious what drives one to come here given they would be exiled by their peers for coming here and also be reviled by the user base as well. No judgement or anything, I respect the individualism.

Deleted member 28561

The material world is a manifestation of spiritual reality
Yes.
they aren't ‘composite’.
Hermes does not believe in gnostic heresy and separation. Modernity is gnostic too but inverted.
Believing the prolongation of the human race or one's own culture to be the highest purpose in life is itself a degeneration.
Not highest purpose but derived from Platonic Good.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
Yeah, nations die because the people in power lead the retarded peasants to their deaths, who passively accept it. What exactly do you think you can do about that? Imagine thinking the health of ‘society’ and ‘nations’ is the most important thing in life, and that their fates rest upon a bunch of lonely nerds on an internet forum.
In traditional metaphysics there is no contradiction since material reality and spirit is composite. Healthy society requires spirit to be in order. Animal rapists are possessed by bad genii or djinn.
The material world is a manifestation of spiritual reality, they aren't ‘composite’. Society's purpose is to support humanity, not the other way around. For most people, whose mode of living heavily involves contributing to society, the fulfillment of their natural vocations is what will produce a good society. However, that is only really a secondary effect of one's own path of self-realization. One does not necessarily need to engage with such if they are not truly inclined, and it is in fact better for people more suited to such to do so instead. Believing the prolongation of the human race or one's own culture to be the highest purpose in life is itself a degeneration. It may surely be the highest purpose for certain kinds of people, but it is not so overall. This kind of thinking is just another part of modernity's rejection of anything higher than secularized vaishya values (and that's only at best).

Also I don't rape animals, your mom does.
giphy.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom