Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The return of Wyrmlord

Drop Duck

Learned

ZNkEQR0.png

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

It's mental illness, all of them suffer from it. Don't expect them to be consistent in anything they say, mentally stable or have any sense in their dealings.
Look at how quick the guy was to associate his supposed 'friend's' real facebook account with his 'extreme' persona (doxx) and shit on the forum he himself spent so much time on in the same breath.
I wonder why Infinitron is so eager to welcome this creature with open arms. Sure, he posted on your account back when you were a nobody here, but you do understand Pajeet here has insulted and tried to take the Codex down with no shame? Yeah, he had a drink and he's feeling all emotional about his time here now, because he knows all the good guys are here, so what?
The contradictions are so many that it's mind-boggling.

Drop Duck

Learned

It's mental illness, all of them suffer from it. Don't expect them to be consistent in anything they say, mentally stable or have any sense in their dealings.
Look at how quick the guy was to associate his supposed 'friend's' real facebook account with his 'extreme' persona (doxx) and shit on the forum he himself spent so much time on in the same breath.
I wonder why Infinitron is so eager to welcome this creature with open arms. Sure, he posted on your account back when you were a nobody here, but you do understand Pajeet here has insulted and tried to take the Codex down with no shame? Yeah, he had a drink and he's feeling all emotional about his time here now, because he knows all the good guys are here, so what?
The contradictions are so many that it's mind-boggling.
It's also funny because I think Crispy has doxxed him numerous times on his profile page. All his posts are linked with the name of "Prateek Sanjay". I can't confirm that is his real name, but it sure would be embarrassing to have that kind of content linked to your real name. It's not very intelligent to call a "friend" a right-wing terrorist, posting his photo on twitter and then naming the site, in which you yourself have made many, many, many posts that you would not like everyone that are easily found in your social network to find out about.

N36wVzY.png

Last edited:

laclongquan

Arcane
You seem like a good guy, but you should really cure your Twitter addiction. If you post on Twitter everyday, you should either seek help or outright delete your account. Come here to shitpost instead.
We even have dedicated space for crazy shitpost: prosper forum.

Honestly, RPGCodex is everything you need in term of general media addiction.

Specific addictions, like modding, etc... is what would drive people to elsewhere.

Hi, DarkUnderlord

It is that dumb Indian teenager Wyrmlord from the old days.

I am old now. 30 years old to be precise.

I was drinking today. Remembered this place.

I wanted to talk to all of you again.

If that is OK?

30 years ain't old. The fact I am also thirty-years old has nothing to do with it.

Also your post doesn't have his "voice", so to say.

Is this the real deal?

Specific addictions, like modding, etc... is what would drive people to elsewhere.

Modding subforum when?

As a modder, I would be totally up for it.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Only read his profile posts but his wall alone makes him a legend.

RETVRN KING

Is this the real deal?

Yeah it's him. I changed his original account's email address so he could regain access to it, but then he just disappeared. Maybe you could ask him why on Twitter!

How did you figure out it was him? Doesn't he travel often, making IP adresses iffy? Did he show himself? Secret Handshake?

I barely use twitter myself. Twitter is boring to me, and honestly its the Chernobyl of the Internet. I would rather browse the chans and their ugly-ass interfaces.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom