Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Starting deity will be a tough choice though. Well, since paladin/cleric of Ragathiel is not an option...
Probably been mentioned a lot of times but: There's a decent amount of reactivity based on your god. But like the mythic paths, how much reactivity is highly variable. It's still a very nice touch though.

I am just checking if its worth playing now, or better wait few months, till game is really finished.
You can play it now, but it would be better to wait a few months/years for them to iron out all the issues.

Yosharian

Arcane
It seems that mercs are much weaker from story companions stat wise they have only 20 points thats a bummer i was thinking about third run with mercs team to test different classes

What the fugg. First of all Sosiel is 20-21 or w/e, you can min-max the mercs, and get all the useful for them stats. My cleric has 7 int.
7 int just like you! mods block achievements so i don't want to use them
Toy Box, dumbass.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
yeah me too.
I'd rather drop difficulty than resort to toybox.
Good for you, but again, it's a singleplayer game so people can enjoy it however they want.

I've had to use toybox twice to undo gamebreaking bugs. It's a very good tool and it's probably good if people know about it.

Sunri

Liturgist
yeah me too.
Good for you, but again, it's a singleplayer game so people can enjoy it however they want.

I've had to use toybox twice to undo gamebreaking bugs. It's a very good tool and it's probably good if people know about it.
I also used it to fix bugs but this is something different from changing game balance

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I am only at Act3, but most of the critical bugs are now patched, it seems. This game would have needed another month of intensive Q&A at least.

Well, this game was released still in beta-test with plenty of bugs.

Luckily there are plenty of retards gamers who want to beta-test and do several restarts because some bug can make run impossible.

I am just checking if its worth playing now, or better wait few months, till game is really finished.
The only critical bugs in the game were introduced by patches, and then fixed by hotfixes.

However, my piece of advice is - forget about it. There are plenty of games that are much better polished and do not require too much reading.

Parabalus

Arcane
yeah me too.

What does turning achievements on have to do with single-player?

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Poor Regill, he though he could 1v1 me lol. Even with no buffs at start of battle and him winning initiative he had zero chance to win against a CL 28 Lich Necro :D
And not even a pure Lich yet lol.

EDIT:
OK I wrote this before I spoke to him after a duel. Damn, this is by far the best companion in the game.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
It seems that mercs are much weaker from story companions stat wise they have only 20 points thats a bummer i was thinking about third run with mercs team to test different classes

What the fugg. First of all Sosiel is 20-21 or w/e, you can min-max the mercs, and get all the useful for them stats. My cleric has 7 int.
7 int just like you! mods block achievements so i don't want to use them
Toy Box, dumbass.

This zoomer retard already uses it, how do you think he managed to finish the game thinking mercs are weaker than companions.

Yosharian

Arcane
yeah me too.
Who said anything about difficulty? I was responding to this moron saying that he doesn't want to use mods because it prevents achievements. Not that it should need to be stated up front but obviously not all mods are about difficulty.

As if caring about achievements is anything but decline anyway.

Sunri

Liturgist
yeah me too.
Who said anything about difficulty? I was responding to this moron saying that he doesn't want to use mods because it prevents achievements.

As if caring about achievements is anything but decline anyway.
Why are you acting like retarded ape? can't write your post without insulting people did they beat you again in school?

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
It's annoying that I'm being dragged into random encounters on the world map because one of my characters fails her nature lore check, while I have a ranger in my party that's a nature lore/stealth nerd. Storm of Zehir showed how it should be done; my ranger takes command of my party in the outdoor world and guides them through the wilderness. He takes all checks on himself.

Imagine if Aragorn didn't take reins of the party in the 'Fellowship of the Ring', after the hobbits showed how big of a disaster they're at navigating stealthily (and got lucky by rolling nat 20's 5 times in a row). I'll just say, I think we wouldn't have had 2 sequels.

So if any of you nerds reading this ever makes a game; please let my ranger with 8 charisma, because he jabbers everyone to sleep with the latest stealth tactics or article he read in "nature lore weekly", actually guide the rest of my buffoons.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's annoying that I'm being dragged into random encounters on the world map because one of my characters fails her nature lore check, while I have a ranger in my party that's a nature lore/stealth nerd. Storm of Zehir showed how it should be done; my ranger takes command of my party in the outdoor world and guides them through the wilderness. He takes all checks on himself.
Are you sure that you're getting dragged into random encounters after a failed nature check? I thought those were only to avoid getting fatigued.

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
There's something weird about this sentence.
20211008105615-1.jpg

It's like... people of Golarion just won't stop fucking and eating corpses, unless you bury them.

Really like your mc picture. Where from?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom