Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Fallout RPG Maker software

https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/announcement-fallout-rpg-maker-software.220764/#post-4445741

Some dude created RPG Maker: Fallout style - thankfully, the only content showcased is MLP style! Not sure why he decided to shit all over his own creation as soon as he revealed it, but it is what it is folks - sometimes it really do be like dat.

floorfail.gif

level-editor-png.20921

face-editor-png.20922

dialog-editor-png.20924

Absinthe

Arcane
This fucker describes "JavaScript Script Engine" as a strong suit. Motherfucker, JavaScript was always a butt-ugly kludge of a language that never knew what the fuck it was trying to be and generally fails at anything resembling either being efficient or comfortable to code in owing to its amazing capacity to be metric pile of duct tape and piecemeal feature additions glued on top of each other that occasionally seem to require rube goldberg methodologies to deliver results. Shit's so garbage that jquery (a library that grew to resemble a scripting language within the JavaScript language) became a thing just to avoid the pain of trying to deal with JavaScript's metric pile of inanities. For fuck's sake, if you're going to pick a scripting language, either pick something that runs well or pick something that's easy to write and maintain. Don't fucking pick something that's a disaster and a half that a bunch of marketing heads (probably the same geniuses behind the phrase "Web 2.0") started trying to convince idiots to take seriously as a programming language.

Javascript isn't something you choose. It's something you suffer for lack of better options.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Fallout and My Little Pony is a common crossover after someone wrote an entire 600 thousand lore bible called Fallout Equestria.

There's even a fan game. Cool tool though.

EDIT: And I just checked, and yup, same universe. I hope the editor has... an option to use original sprites...

I've been a Fallout fan for 20 years and I had no idea about this.

Wikipedia said:
It is split into five volumes, totalling 620,000 words across more than 2,000 pages.

I can't even...

Codex Year of the Donut

Wikipedia said:
It is split into five volumes, totalling 620,000 words across more than 2,000 pages.

I can't even...
Whenever you think you've finally reached the deepest bottom of the 'net, a new Mariana Trench presents itself.
The longest piece of English literature ever written by one person is a super smash bros fanfic, 4.1 million words.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Wikipedia said:

I can't even...
Whenever you think you've finally reached the deepest bottom of the 'net, a new Mariana Trench presents itself.
The longest piece of English literature ever written by one person is a super smash bros fanfic, 4.1 million words.
I see we have a strong candidate for a Numenera 2 lead writer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom