Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The return of Wyrmlord

Wunderbar

Arcane

Ehrenmann

I really appreciate Wyrmlord, he changes the world tweet after tweet 12 hours a day. Just a few more tweets and racism is no more. Keep it up!!!

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
marketraiderwithSP.png

I'm honestly honoured to be in your presence, The Brazilian Slaughter.

You've been doxxed so hard you're part of 4chan pasta. Lesser things have completely destroyed mere mortals, driving them off the cliff into the abyss. But you, you just carry on like none of that affects you.

To you, I salute.

:hero:

Thanks bro! You're a quality poster, so it is fantastic praise coming from you.

It's actually fun to think that rando WhiteNat pagans got so butthurt about me stating some FACTS, they started meming my face. There are even drawings, althrough I look too dark in these and my nose doesn't look right.

It helps I do not put up much information in social media and don't use it much.
Also, there ins't actually much that could be used to actually cancel me.

Closest thing to a "dox scare" I ever had was when some jewess on facebook thought I was an anti-semite and spammed that in my wall. Too bad for her I can delete anything there at will, so no one ever saw it.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's actually fun to think that rando WhiteNat pagans got so butthurt about me stating some FACTS, they started meming my face. There are even drawings, althrough I look too dark in these and my nose doesn't look
Meh, it's probably nothing compared to what Codex did to your face, hermano.

It's actually fun to think that rando WhiteNat pagans got so butthurt about me stating some FACTS, they started meming my face. There are even drawings, althrough I look too dark in these and my nose doesn't look
Meh, it's probably nothing compared to what Codex did to your face, hermano.

Yeah but DETAILS, man. You got to be accurate and true to reality when meming someone, bro.

(also love that when I see it posted, its full of people going "Whoa, based" as well)

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Wyrmie, you are a worm and a little bitch. Want to tell us another made-up story of fake banging your imaginary boss' wife? Yep, we all remember the cringe.

Glad this pathetic idiot got cold feet, no one wants him back.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Reminder that Wyr M Lord hails from Bihar, one of the biggest shitholes in India (which itself is a shithole country). Perhaps the only state worse than bihhar would be Rajasthan.
Nah, it's an ok country. And they do have some of the best food, good enough to make me thinking about returning there just so that I could have chicken masala with chapatis all day long.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom