Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

Sherry

Arcane
Hi.

gosh. Gosh. GOSH!

Josh spent $2k for a LIchn Duingeon oaky? And he gets NOTHING. Biggest disapointment dissapointment omg how do I spell this? 1 S 2 Ps disappointment and he could really use that money right nopw too :cry: Sad to come back to this new=s.

Thanks,
Sherry

ArchAngel

Arcane
Hi.

gosh. Gosh. GOSH!

Josh spent $2k for a LIchn Duingeon oaky? And he gets NOTHING. Biggest disapointment dissapointment omg how do I spell this? 1 S 2 Ps disappointment and he could really use that money right nopw too :cry: Sad to come back to this new=s.

Thanks,
Sherry
Nah, biggest disappointment for Josh was PoE2.

Lhynn

Arcane
Hook me up....
tumblr_mmodbyNRAr1s92yy4o1_500.jpg
New time use the "GAY SHIT" tag instead of nsfw ffs

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
Goddammit, this game actually looked SO GOOD, they nailed that isometric aesthetic just the way I like it... :negative:maybe some kind of miracle will save this

:Flash:

Arcane
The genius developers who were waiting for their company to go bankrupt in order to buy code and assets out of insolvency, have by now noticed that their company doesn't have any debt and therefore will not go bankrupt any time soon.

No, I'm not kidding, that's the latest info from their discord, after they have been saying they're waiting for insolvency for a year.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I'll try to perform mix of investigative-journalism and necromancy. We'll see what's the result...

The genius developers who were waiting for their company to go bankrupt in order to buy code and assets out of insolvency, have by now noticed that their company doesn't have any debt and therefore will not go bankrupt any time soon.

No, I'm not kidding, that's the latest info from their discord, after they have been saying they're waiting for insolvency for a year.

LMAO. As a third year Law student I could help them overcome that legal hurdle. Maybe I will

curds

Magister
I've backed two games on Kickstarter - this and KotC 2.

KotC 2 was unplayable, obviously untested shit when I played it, and this game, well ...

Never again.

It's pretty clear at this point that these people have no clue of what they are doing and this game wouldn't really go anywhere regardless of any weird and poorly explained "internal struggle" for control.

curds

Magister
So I backed at 60 euro which is above the tier you need for the combat beta, but these fucks never sent me a code because if I wanted the combat beta and the physical box I needed to two tiers up. Fuckin' lame. I want to play this now.

curds

Magister
They sent a key for the combat beta to all backers:
I scoured my email but I guess I'll have another look.

It’s on the trackers
rutracker dot org doesn't even open in my browser and while I'm sure there's a simple solution I'd rather try find my legit key first.

edit: So, realised I must've been a late backer, which explains things. I'll get in touch with them.

Last edited:

Darth Canoli

Arcane
I've backed two games on Kickstarter - this and KotC 2.

KotC 2 was unplayable, obviously untested shit when I played it, and this game, well ...

Never again.

It has been playable for about a year now and mostly bug-free.
And there's Dorateen's module, Hearkenwold which provides a 20-40 hours adventure even if incomplete yet (my playthrough was 40+ hiours long but i'm a completionist as far a great games go)

curds

Magister
It has been playable for about a year now and mostly bug-free.
I'm sure it is fixed now, and I intend to come back to it, but that's not the point.

When it was Kickstarted, Pierre said it was fully tested and complete, and I backed it based on that. And it barely even ran on my computer, crashed constantly, was incredibly slow. Not to mention the problems with the design itself. It was clearly unfinished and untested.

Yeah I'm sure it's fixed and great now, a year later, but I don't appreciate being lied to to get at my money.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom