Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Poll] WotR which Mythic Path did you choose? (!!potential spoilers!!)

Which Mythic Path did you choose?

• Total voters

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
After the game become more stable, I will try to mod lich into a vampire lord mythic path. Anyone here ia interested in playing as one? Just like lich focus on necromancy, vampire will be all about illusion and conjuration.

And I will give sexy vampire brides servants like Heather Poe. Your skeleton pet will become a shadow. Shades will become extremely deadlier. Your Zigguratt will become a castle.

Is sad to think that even bugthesda can make interesting vampires and larian makes Astarion....

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I played Aeon, Angel, Azata, Demon and Lich until Chapter 3, and unsurprisingly, given Chapter 1 and knowing the general situation in the World Wound, the evil paths are the most rewarding.

Demon is cool, but Lich is just amazing.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Azata, Gold Dragon and Lich.

-Loved Azata, it was all thought of and more. Nothing beats halfling and mimic crusaders! But as content it really lacks, especially after act 4 slave market. As mechanics it's good for both melee and casters.

-Gold dragon. Huge dissapointment. I think all late game mtyhic paths are like this, content and story wise.

-Lich. Thematically and mechanically all you can ask from a Lich. You get a Ziggurat, undead servants, undead armies, powerful spells and abilities. Not even death can stop you and gets really good endings. But still something felt missing, dunno exactly why.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom