Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
A HOST of new features, eh? Well, this sounds promising, Swen.
There's only you and ga♥ shilling for the game now really...Guy put retarded everytime you speak badly of the game , he should get the fanboy tag too.

There's a pattern here where certain threads are kept alive solely because of one or two shill posters who won't let their chosen game go.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
There's only you and ga♥ shilling for the game now really...Guy put retarded everytime you speak badly of the game , he should get the fanboy tag too.

There's a pattern here where certain threads are kept alive solely because of one or two shill posters who won't let their chosen game go.

How do you account for your whining always pushing things to the top then? Just curious.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In

As opposed to the pathfinder thread with the same 5 or 6 shill posters posting 100 pages a week about their hardons for X path or which portrait pack to use for their tranny characters?

I like BG3 and all, but I see no reason to "keep the thread alive" when the game isn't even done, nor have I ever seen anyone really shilling for it.

Whenever they post more content, I check the thread to see if it's worth my time to create a new character, but since it's still very early access and there hasn't been content lately, there's not much to post about.

I played the game, I liked it and now I'm waiting for it to be release.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
I'm eager to play with rhinoborn ronans.

1271fbe00a34d660dc916acd1151f8da.jpg

Larianshill

Arbiter
Unlike the tabletop, sorcerers CAN cast two non-cantrip spells per turn with quicken spell metamagic. And they get bonus spells. The class is saved.

Thonius

Arcane
So they went gyga house rules? 3 signature moves for weapons..... Mobile Shot wtf is that
Heartstopper: Smash an enemy's chest to damage and possibly reduce their actions by one. huh...
Lowered Lae'zel's approval requirements slightly for, er, "bedtime romance". Ah yes, wholesome cloaca sex time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom