Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

BruceVC

Magister
I'm hoping it won't have anything in common with those games.
Tough titties tho, not sure how they went with that forge location but the first chapter is to theme parkey, I would prefer if there was a loading screen between locations(they as in location will be smol tho, because of it).
Also text, interface, animations, barrels(now less of those), humor (colors and crayons), containers everywhere.
Oh, and I like cnc and reactivity too bad they are glued to dnd5 and not 3rd. :(
At least we don't have colored rng loot (as far as I remember) :incline:
But didnt you enjoy the companion quests in D:OS2, I thought they were very well implemented ....and to me part of the BG charm is interesting party members and their respective side quests

Oh and I never say no to optional Romancer arcs like the beautiful Viconia in BG2 ....the love of my life :cool:

Thonius

Arcane
Tough titties tho, not sure how they went with that forge location but the first chapter is to theme parkey, I would prefer if there was a loading screen between locations(they as in location will be smol tho, because of it).
Also text, interface, animations, barrels(now less of those), humor (colors and crayons), containers everywhere.
Oh, and I like cnc and reactivity too bad they are glued to dnd5 and not 3rd. :(
But didnt you enjoy the companion quests in D:OS2, I thought they were very well implemented ....and to me part of the BG charm is interesting party members and their respective side quests

Oh and I never say no to optional Romancer arcs like the beautiful Viconia in BG2 ....the love of my life :cool:
Nuh, I also hated the whole skeleton race thingy... being pimp for lizard dude was weird too. Also no classes.. pee poo.
A4QpXSK.png

:smug:
If Faerun = Eath, should not it face if pajit or mongolian.

BruceVC

Magister

Nuh, I also hated the whole skeleton race thingy... being pimp for lizard dude was weird too. Also no classes.. pee poo.
If Faerun = Eath, should not it face if pajit or mongolian.

I am sorry you didnt enjoy the companions and their quests because I think it did make the game even more enjoyable
But you made me think about something, Fane the undead character reminded me of Thulsa Doom from the Conan comics I collect ....he appears in Conan the Barbarian comics as an undead like Fane, very similar

Reinhardt

Arcane
Poor Swen. Imagine being forced to play as sorceror or some other crossdresser just to showcase new class to plebs...

Ulfhednar

Savant
OwlTrannies are seething that BG3 does not have in your face tranny butch relationship shoved down your throat 5 mins into the game.

Waiting-4-Larian: ‘I’m so excited for D:OS 3... D:OS 2 was GotY, GoAT even...’
Swen: ‘Well, that’s great, cause we’re making BalD:OS Gate 3...’
Waiting-4-Larian:
:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

how come owlcucks can't stay in their own thread?
And you were just complaining about our echochamber...

Anonona

Learned
Gay vampire is totally halal tho...

You know, I thought he was gay, but it seems there are romantic scene with him and female main characters, so I will guess the companions are "player sexual" so to speak

Anonona

Learned
he's by far the most popular romance pick for female characters according to analytics data

No kidding? I never bothered to look into the romances so with so many people mocking the guy as gay I thought he actually was. Only reason I realize my mistake was a random piece of fan art on the steam with him kissing a woman, which in turn lead me to confirm if it was just a crazy fangirl of if the guy was actually straight or not. Quite surprising

Mortmal

Arcane
I actually enjoy both BG3 (with all its decline) and Wrathfinder (with its trannies and all its decline ) .
Same, but solasta was more enjoyable than those so far. BG3 may beat it if it ever get finished and they do something else than cosplaying parties or baiting nerds with pretty girls to sell them xxl t-shirts.

Thonius

Arcane
Gay vampire is totally halal tho...

You know, I thought he was gay, but it seems there are romantic scene with him and female main characters, so I will guess the companions are "player sexual" so to speak
Never rolled fem char, so how the heck should I know? The dude just jumps MC at sleep and tries to suck off (blood allegedly)...also mannerism. Also "female" players.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom