Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline ATOM RPG: Trudograd - standalone expansion sequel to ATOM RPG

Vrab

Learned
I'm sorry to say that this is far beneath the original.

Character progression I'd consider improved. Power armor is nice and feels well done, from visuals to mechanics. And there's that brutal aloofness in the general style and atmosphere that I liked in the original.

However, the rest of the game is underwhelming. Quests are mostly about walking from one place to another in order to tell someone something, then walking back. Quest givers even add insult to injury by telling us to "come back tomorrow" or whenever to get the reward or the next quest, resulting in more walking. There are none of the brilliant bunker/dungeon crawling episodes that I loved in the original, at least I haven't ran into any so far. I just got the pass to Seventh Heaven so maybe this still has time to change, but so far I've seen very unimaginative maps filled with enemies with irrelevant secret doors and eyeroll inducing electrified water that were supposed to act as puzzles. Most critical encounters were trivial to handle via dialogue checks.

I'm also not the fan of throwing the player from the beginning into a huge city with loads of NPCs one feels pressured to talk to. This problem was already present in Krasnoznameny, but now the city is bigger and it happens at the very beginning of the game, resulting in the feeling of being overwhelmed with fluff dialogue that occasionally hides anything from hints to serious quests. And this never goes away, whenever I see a new NPC I haven't talked to yet I end up sighing in frustration. Maybe it's a question of taste, but in the original there was not quite as much of this as in Trudograd.

All in all, it's not bad but it's not what I was hoping for either.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Greetings, everyone!
We ported the original ATOM RPG on the Xbox, made patches for Trudograd, and are currently working on a rather large patch that will also finally add Chinese. And it seems like later we will also add Spanish. So if you're Chinese, Spanish, or an owner of a Xbox, here's to you! It takes a lot of work from all of us, because we can't just add Chinese, we must also add fixes and a character from the backlog, WHILE simultaneously working on the "free dlc" I previously mentioned. The guys asked me to direct a dungeon again, haven't really done that since the tanker mission, this one is gonna be really out there, and you'll only get it if you did a certain quest! There's going to be a cool horned robot and a sexually perverted old man, and a cool cult and cutscenes! I'll try to reply to everyone later today, but that's that for the news.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
ATOM team joins Stygian Software and IronTower Studio. Together they form: Triumvirate of Incline.LLC

Your consistent improvement in all sectors of RPG design fill me with hope for the future of our genre. Trudograd is my 2021GOTY

*what about a micro tease of your next game...
I'd make a secret cartel pact with any of these guys any day of the week! Though creatively I doubt anyone would have anything to add to the others' projects. All are driven by different strong visions. Love those guys!

Saw a patch today, but no patch notes :(
We put minor patch notes on the steam forum into the patch notes thread, not on the main page. The main is for the big updates!

@JasonTBarlow Kudos to @the_atomgame on the Release of Trudograd! A great follow-up to their ATOM RPG! I'm having an absolute blast playing it. Takes me back to Fallout 1 & 2 and is in great company with other modern takes like Wasteland 1 & 2!
Jason Barlow
@JasonTBarlow
Lead Development Director @ BioWare, Proud Father to Ladies Cassidy & Piper, Adequate Husband, RPG Fan, Outdoorsman & Cook. Tweets are my own.(he/him)

That was so cool! We were really surprised by it. I mean jeez, it's bioware! The word shock doesn't fully describe it!
Sooo Atomboy is that a bug or weird way of conveying info? It is written that attack cost should go down,but it goes up. Normal attacks are 6 but with the upgrade it is 7. Also if it is as intended,lol it is useless upgrade :).

3Y2QP8G.png
I don't really know what the correct answer here is, but I sent your post to the guy who made the mods ages ago, and if this description changes in the next patch, that means it was a typo.
Also it will be nice if you don't have to open up your inventory to check out if the upgrade component is good for you. Checking up to your equipped items will be nice.

Ah and more upgrades for snipers will be nice. No need to be something super strong,but more options will increase interactivity for people.
The UI guy is working on something that might fit into what you're describing, like a compare function for weapons with and without mods, should be there in a patch or two.
Hmmmm i just finished the game,pretty good experience all around. Was surprised about the quality of the production,the cinematic were pretty good,surprisingly. Also the game looks really good too. Would have liked to see a bit more side quests connected with the merchants guild. Also i have the feeling that i missed a few quests,some npcs show up later on in the game and if you are not checking,you could miss them. Also did anyone know what is the deal with the locked house in the docks,the one with the drug dealers? Is it a revolution quest ?
Thanks! We made a few of the quests missable due to faction alliance or dependant on other quest outcomes, etc, so you might have missed some, it's a completionist's nightmare. But if you play it again some day, you might find something you never seen before, that's gonna be the pay off!
So when's mod support gonna drop? I have needs, goddamnit!
The modkit should be up in a patch or two, work has already started weeks ago, but alongside a lot of different projects like patches and the update.
Played for a couple of hours and I'm already liking it much more than the original ATOM, which, frankly, didn't do it for me. The writing is better (not leagues better, but definitely better), the atmosphere is much more engaging, there's quite a bit of humor in it but not too much to make it corny. Definitely gonna stick with this one to see how it compares as a whole.

The combat system is something I still don't quite get though. I can aim certain bodyparts on an enemy but there's really no explanation as to what it does. I shot an enemy in the head and I'm not sure if I even dealt more damage or if it caused some sort of condition or anything. Game is pretty scarce on explaining that stuff, like the predecessor. Would appreciate some clarification on this, or even better, in-game tooltips that mention what shots to certain parts do.

Other than that I just have one MAJOR gripe with the game. The whole, "put thing in hand to use it" shit which is tedious and time-consuming. I know you went for the whole Fallout 2 feel, but this part really didn't need copying. Filling up 20+ bottles with water at a well is extremely annoying. Could you maybe make the well interface the same as the campfire, but for filling bottles? And also maybe add an option to simply drink from the well? Putting a key in hand when opening a door is also tedious. You can just make a keychain item so that the inventory isn't overflowing with keys and make the character auto-use it when they open a door.

Other than that, it's definitely a big improvement on the original.
Thank you! I added your suggestion on the wells to the suggestion list, might do it, but overall the item in hand mechanic was a really important feature to the guy who made it, because he really liked it in Fallout, so we won't change it entirely for Trudograd. The man loves his items in hands!
Fixed a package of errors related to thermos mechanics;

Anyone found how to use the thermos?
Place it into your belt, carry it around, fill it with drinks at the rest stop!
If you train the dog to pull the pin, you'll get a rumour later (not sure from whom) about a caravan somewhere that got blown up due to a doggo pulling pin of a grenade.

The quests results generating rumors is a real decline.
The first feeling about the game is very good and by mid-game (i guess) the inexistant difficulty and the quests never being tied to one another gets to you.

A sequel should be an improvement over the original and i'm taking my previous comment back, ATOM is the better game.
It's still better than average, good even, combat difficulty aside but it's seriously lacking on the quest design area.

A lot of gimmicks like eating and freezing should be cut down (just give one or two more attribute points instead), the super armor doesn't make the game better either.

What would make the game better is good encounter design, full party control, improved difficulty and a better quest design with intertwined quests.
Also, not being able to get to the end area before doing 2 billions faction quests is a real bummer (you really feels trapped by the game design, ("hey, one more quest" ""oh well, next one might be the last" "just another one" ...), just make that area available after 1 or 2 quests, the other faction quests being elective.
It might be what triggered my pause even more than the easy combat.

Atomboy I can see the work put into it and it's good but i hope the next one improves on what matters (combat/quest design)
We're still working on difficulty, because believe it or not some find it too hard, some find it just right, etc. I see multiple iterations created for the beta branch and sent out to testers every few days. That's the part of feedback we're extremely trying to implement. On rumors though, while most of them just generate rumors, around 20% of them, maybe more, maybe less, do much more! Whole quest lines like Arashi's are locked behind certain quest outcomes, sometimes quest outcomes give you extra dialogue lines in other quests, sometimes whole dungeons are hidden behind your actions, like the whole Conglomerate branch or the Special Armor dungeons or the island. Even important plot details can be hidden if you choose the wrong dialogue option at one point but I won't go into detail! There's even more in the backlog we're slowly implementing, like the quest you only get if you resolve the mannequin situation which is going to be implemented soon. And I can't really agree on the factions. Given how much stuff there's in the game, the faction quests take up an extremely small space, and you can always buy your way upstairs or (God forbid!) storm it! It's true that we planned the game out strongly pushing the player towards one of the factions, but we left a tiny hole the others can push through and get to the end!
I hope you try it out again after the winter update!
I'm sorry to say that this is far beneath the original.

Character progression I'd consider improved. Power armor is nice and feels well done, from visuals to mechanics. And there's that brutal aloofness in the general style and atmosphere that I liked in the original.

However, the rest of the game is underwhelming. Quests are mostly about walking from one place to another in order to tell someone something, then walking back. Quest givers even add insult to injury by telling us to "come back tomorrow" or whenever to get the reward or the next quest, resulting in more walking. There are none of the brilliant bunker/dungeon crawling episodes that I loved in the original, at least I haven't ran into any so far. I just got the pass to Seventh Heaven so maybe this still has time to change, but so far I've seen very unimaginative maps filled with enemies with irrelevant secret doors and eyeroll inducing electrified water that were supposed to act as puzzles. Most critical encounters were trivial to handle via dialogue checks.

I'm also not the fan of throwing the player from the beginning into a huge city with loads of NPCs one feels pressured to talk to. This problem was already present in Krasnoznameny, but now the city is bigger and it happens at the very beginning of the game, resulting in the feeling of being overwhelmed with fluff dialogue that occasionally hides anything from hints to serious quests. And this never goes away, whenever I see a new NPC I haven't talked to yet I end up sighing in frustration. Maybe it's a question of taste, but in the original there was not quite as much of this as in Trudograd.

All in all, it's not bad but it's not what I was hoping for either.
Hi! Are you sure you visited all of them? The electric water dungeon is first in a series of dungeons, there's also the final dungeon, the tanker dungeon, the island which isn't technically a dungeon but is a dungeon, the secret testing grounds dungeon, and two more on the way! Combat will also see balancing tweaks in the future. I had the exact same feeling you describe when I first played BG2, But when I played it for the third time I actually liked it so much, we made Trudograd like that! The NPC telling you to come back another time is also a move we made on purpose, to make you discover new quests while you're wasting time until the previous quest finishes, etc. It really is a matter of taste I guess. I hope you'll like the update!

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Finished the game just now. Overall I'd say I agree with people that say it starts out very strong and then gradually loses its luster. Early on I was in love with the game and definitely thought it better than the original, but now it is more of a tossup between the two. Some things ATOM does better, Trudograd others.

I don't think it overstays its welcome though, in fact I wish the game had gone on somewhat longer and introduced one or two more areas.
I was very disappointed when I finally got the pass to Seventh Heaven, only to learn that it's a single very small area containing 3 npcs. I was looking forward to interacting with the upper class shmucks in what I had imagined would be like the luxury apartments area of Beneath A Steel Sky. But instead the game immediately rushes towards the end once you get to Seventh Heaven.

Thing I liked most is that it seemed to have learned a lot from Age of Decadence in terms of having less but more dense content. One thing I hated about ATOM was going through some huge area with copy pasted assets, taking hours unlocking and going through a million lockers mostly filled with junk (Wasteland 2 also did this shit). Or fighting through tons of the exact same enemy, etc. So I was glad this game had a lot less of that. Although it still had some over long and repetitive areas like the mutant hideout.

On the other hand it has a lot less challenging combat encounters, almost none really. I guess it is hard to balance a game around the fact the character starts out at a high level, and good gear is naturally more abundant in a big city setting. But as I mentioned in the ATOM thread one thing I really liked about the original was how it forces you to take consideration of all your options and use everything you have to get through a tough encounter; but in Trudograd I never even had to use drugs, and barely even touched condensed milk. Of course it's likely I speech checked my way out of some of the tougher encounters.

Visuals and general atmosphere were top notch and vast improvement over ATOM. Even though I was playing the whole game at low settings with 20fps. Going around at night with cold wind blowing and light coming from burning barrels, all really well done. The cold atmosphere was so convincing I ended up taking the time to close the doors after entering and exiting buildings like an autist.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
All Events > ATOM RPG Trudograd Events >

Patch 1.03
Greetings, friends!

Today we present to you a very special patch, which contains not only several very important bug fixes and typo fixes you helped us discover in the game, but also the full Simplified Chinese translation we have promised!

We really hope you enjoy.

Next time, we will share more information on our plans for Trudograd, which are already set in motion. Please stay tuned! As for now, here’s the changelog:

• Added Chinese translation;
  • Fixed a bug that caused the console in the inventory;
  • The transition to the Seventh Heaven no longer causes a critical error in rare situations;
  • Fixed a bug in the mission "Villainous Brothers";
  • Fixed logic in Nechaev's quest;
  • Fixed a bug due to which Senya Markov "revived" after death;
  • Fixed the logic in the plot branch where you buy yourself the way to the Seventh Heaven;
  • The quest to find tellurium is now correctly ending if the blanks are stolen, rather than bought;
  • A duplicate note was removed from Shcherbetov's desk;
  • A number of fixes for the quest "Not a child's game";
  • Fixed the behavior of Lydia Nechaeva when attacking her son;
  • Fixed the logic of movement and location of a number of characters;
  • Fixed the mechanics of a number of skills;
  • Fixed the work of the counter of killed characters;
  • Correction of pop-up messages for a number of characters;
  • Correction of many typos and errors in the text.

jackofshadows

Magister
some guy from steam hub said:
I think the biggest thing that bugs me right now is that the best +skill per level items are only available for those that preordered. Considering the Atom Veteran Medal/Atom Officer Uniform are outright superior to alternatives it kind of defeats the argument of being purely "cosmetic" items.

I would either remove the +skill per level component and give them something else useful or just make an equivalent generic version of the item available elsewhere in the game. Right now it just feels sketchy to have some of the best gear only available to part of your players.
No shit :lol: At least he's ok with PtW items. All in all it reads like about some multiplayer game. Or some AAA ubishit title, I assume it's a common practice there. Nope, just a little indie singleplayer RPG here.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Uber powerful gear? I am level 30 and still use my AKM from start of game cause the only high level weapon shop I can use sell AK-47 at level 30. Of course I do have skill maxed, took all perks and added best accessories but started to encounter enemies so HP bloated they wont keel over after one burst onto head. I am not complaining but would use melee or riffle build if I knew that there is no Power armor machine gun .... or Any machine gun better* than rusted Degeteriev.

*To be fair better guns are aviable in Police shop it seems but maybe cause my char there has much better barter and not relies on stealing everything so I would have trouble buying there one.

Also found kick ass PTRD Material riffle so maybe will make riffle man or xir next.

jackofshadows

Magister
Yeah, it's odd to complain about unavailable +skill per level item when the game doesn't really have tight checks everywhere, doesn't have level cup (at least practically speaking) means you can get any skill you want and all in all is easy as shit. But that only underlines how bizarre and unnecessary those bonus items are, they should have make it just cosmetical, really.
*To be fair better guns are aviable in Police shop it seems but maybe cause my char there has much better barter and not relies on stealing everything.
Nah, faction shops are selling almost all gear, end-game tier included, it just depends on the char's level. You can refresh police shop until find something ahem, better than AKM if you want. There's also perk which helps with that, +15 to chance for rare items from vendor or something. Then again, it's not like the game is hard/combat oriented.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Oh jeez! We posted an update announcement!

Plans for Trudograd’s next update

Greetings, friends!

We have thoroughly studied your feedback and ideas for the betterment of our game. And at this moment it is completely clear to us which quality of life changes we should bring into Trudograd first and foremost.

When the December update, the specific date of which we will announce a little later, comes out, our game will receive the following improvements:

• New functionality for comparing items of the same type. For example, which weapon is better - the one equipped by the character, or the one you just picked up;
  • Optimization. We will attempt to boost FPS and load times on medium range devices which currently have some performance issues;

487b521e5412b4986895ebd84fbdd7a3b7a65515.png

• Implementation of a set of new icons for aiming at enemies, which will change depending on enemy type;
  • Expanded game log, where the reasons for each hit or miss will now be deciphered;
  • Description of damage modifiers for aimed shots;
  • Cloud saving capabilities just as in the original game;
  • The ability to set custom portraits for the character;
  • Advanced graphics, text size and interface scaling settings.

10d3c63cdd37de08b54f8139c428a47981ce46f9.png

And, of course, to make it more interesting for you to replay the game and try all these improvements, we will definitely introduce additional content. You should expect at least:
  • New characters;
  • New bunker dungeon;
  • New random encounters - combat and peaceful alike;
  • Additional options for the Special Armor.

Naturally, all of the above is just what we are already working on. The support of Trudograd and our community will not cease after the upcoming update. There are still a lot of new and interesting things for us to create and for you to check out in the future!

Thank you for being with us. And let there be... ATOM!

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Finished the game just now. Overall I'd say I agree with people that say it starts out very strong and then gradually loses its luster. Early on I was in love with the game and definitely thought it better than the original, but now it is more of a tossup between the two. Some things ATOM does better, Trudograd others.

I don't think it overstays its welcome though, in fact I wish the game had gone on somewhat longer and introduced one or two more areas.
I was very disappointed when I finally got the pass to Seventh Heaven, only to learn that it's a single very small area containing 3 npcs. I was looking forward to interacting with the upper class shmucks in what I had imagined would be like the luxury apartments area of Beneath A Steel Sky. But instead the game immediately rushes towards the end once you get to Seventh Heaven.

Thing I liked most is that it seemed to have learned a lot from Age of Decadence in terms of having less but more dense content. One thing I hated about ATOM was going through some huge area with copy pasted assets, taking hours unlocking and going through a million lockers mostly filled with junk (Wasteland 2 also did this shit). Or fighting through tons of the exact same enemy, etc. So I was glad this game had a lot less of that. Although it still had some over long and repetitive areas like the mutant hideout.

On the other hand it has a lot less challenging combat encounters, almost none really. I guess it is hard to balance a game around the fact the character starts out at a high level, and good gear is naturally more abundant in a big city setting. But as I mentioned in the ATOM thread one thing I really liked about the original was how it forces you to take consideration of all your options and use everything you have to get through a tough encounter; but in Trudograd I never even had to use drugs, and barely even touched condensed milk. Of course it's likely I speech checked my way out of some of the tougher encounters.

Visuals and general atmosphere were top notch and vast improvement over ATOM. Even though I was playing the whole game at low settings with 20fps. Going around at night with cold wind blowing and light coming from burning barrels, all really well done. The cold atmosphere was so convincing I ended up taking the time to close the doors after entering and exiting buildings like an autist.
Thank you! We got a location or few incoming for the next big patch. Fun fact though, while we personally agree that dense areas with tiny travel time are better, we got so many folks begging for the old world map travel, our next game if it ever comes out will probably have a freakish hybrid of the two and not the Trudograd one.
For some reason NerdCommando seems to hate your games. I was under the impression you slavs were tight.
Well the Lord didth sayeth "No prophet is accepted in his own country.". While we are blessed with an overall very positive rating for some reason, we do have people who hate us. And lemme tell you, out of them all, the ones who **********REALLLY***** hate us, like horrid web stalker crazy person hate us, are fellow slavs. When a refined member of the intelligentsia cast sees our game, they only notice the most obvious skin-deep stuff e.g. "it's a санитары подземелий with клюква and unfunni jokes made by bydło and unoriginal because it's a carbon copy beat for beat utter fallout clone but with even worse graphics and combat", decide they are too smart to actually spend any more time with it to understand what it actchually is, get salty when they notice it actually sells pretty well and has fans, and go berserk on our social media and emails. I don't think the nerd is like that at all tho, last time I remember him saying anything about Atom was back when we had that fledgling old Kickstarter beta demo thing and trust me, there was a lot to hate about it, and though he kinda hurt us back then, I remember it being harsh, yet fair-ish. And anyway, *we* like *him*. Awesome Underrail guides and I remember enjoying Iratus back when I had time to play games. So there!

Yeah, it's odd to complain about unavailable +skill per level item when the game doesn't really have tight checks everywhere, doesn't have level cup (at least practically speaking) means you can get any skill you want and all in all is easy as shit. But that only underlines how bizarre and unnecessary those bonus items are, they should have make it just cosmetical, really.
*To be fair better guns are aviable in Police shop it seems but maybe cause my char there has much better barter and not relies on stealing everything.
Nah, faction shops are selling almost all gear, end-game tier included, it just depends on the char's level. You can refresh police shop until find something ahem, better than AKM if you want. There's also perk which helps with that, +15 to chance for rare items from vendor or something. Then again, it's not like the game is hard/combat oriented.
Reading some of the reactions to the items and discussing it all made me think that as well, I mean making them JUST cosmetic without any bonuses or stuff. When first hearing someone was unhappy with it, the guy from the team who gave out stats was just like "I just wanted the items to have a reason to be worn is all..." and looked sad. But it's pretty much too late now. A lesson learned for the future!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
"it's a санитары подземелий with клюква and unfunni jokes made by bydło and unoriginal because it's a carbon copy beat for beat utter fallout clone but with even worse graphics and combat"

:deathclaw:

My biggest wishes would be:
a) more challenge
b) more reasons to backtrack
c) more unique dialogue (same four options feels incredibly repetitive)
d) more post-entry to Seventh Heaven quests
e) more things to spend money on
f) bang the turnip chick (or awesome mod tools to let me create my Bang the Wasteland Mod)

Overall, great job though. A great follow-up to an excellent game.

:thumbsup:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Reading some of the reactions to the items and discussing it all made me think that as well, I mean making them JUST cosmetic without any bonuses or stuff. When first hearing someone was unhappy with it, the guy from the team who gave out stats was just like "I just wanted the items to have a reason to be worn is all..." and looked sad. But it's pretty much too late now. A lesson learned for the future!!![/QUOTE]

Don't change your ideas cause of some poor fags or people who don't want to Patronize you Comrade, its honest exchange you pay extra for bit better gear at start its not like the Trutograd is MMO game and you can always ignore those locations if you like too. I dont mind much as Hex with this chinese atomatic SKS is beast and also the Sparky is good enough with her Chinese SMG, Game is sure not combat oritented but its very satisfying to win difficult fights using your old trusty AKMS.

Sloul

Savant
Nerdcommando is a combat mechanic-fag, Atom mechanics are weak, on par with Fallout (but Fallout stats&perk system is better); thus, it's simply logical that Nerd wouldn't appreciate Atom.
Atomboy you can't have both world. When your team is ready to drastically improve the combat mechanics, you'll get both side of the ''rpg'' lovers, the story fags, and the combat fags.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
"it's a санитары подземелий with клюква and unfunni jokes made by bydło and unoriginal because it's a carbon copy beat for beat utter fallout clone but with even worse graphics and combat"

:deathclaw:

My biggest wishes would be:
a) more challenge
b) more reasons to backtrack
c) more unique dialogue (same four options feels incredibly repetitive)
d) more post-entry to Seventh Heaven quests
e) more things to spend money on
f) bang the turnip chick (or awesome mod tools to let me create my Bang the Wasteland Mod)

Overall, great job though. A great follow-up to an excellent game.

:thumbsup:
We've got you covered on at least a, b, e, d in a very minor way as of yet, and f because the modkit will either come out with this update, or a wee bit later, we got a guy working on it since we launched, but he's just a guy and we don't have time to help... yet!
Reading some of the reactions to the items and discussing it all made me think that as well, I mean making them JUST cosmetic without any bonuses or stuff. When first hearing someone was unhappy with it, the guy from the team who gave out stats was just like "I just wanted the items to have a reason to be worn is all..." and looked sad. But it's pretty much too late now. A lesson learned for the future!!!

Don't change your ideas cause of some poor fags or people who don't want to Patronize you Comrade, its honest exchange you pay extra for bit better gear at start its not like the Trutograd is MMO game and you can always ignore those locations if you like too. I dont mind much as Hex with this chinese atomatic SKS is beast and also the Sparky is good enough with her Chinese SMG, Game is sure not combat oritented but its very satisfying to win difficult fights using your old trusty AKMS.[/QUOTE]
I'd say the feedback about the gift items was valuable, because none of us even saw it from that point of view, now we do, and every lesson learned brings us closer to perfection! But yeah, we're not changing it now. At least because the silent majority of the players seem to be okay with it, and they might get pissed off if something like that just got patched because we saw the idea from a different POV. That's very true! For me the combat is exactly that, grab whatever and it's cool. It's a very forgiving system, and I personally have no need to min max.
Nerdcommando is a combat mechanic-fag, Atom mechanics are weak, on par with Fallout (but Fallout stats&perk system is better); thus, it's simply logical that Nerd wouldn't appreciate Atom.
Atomboy you can't have both world. When your team is ready to drastically improve the combat mechanics, you'll get both side of the ''rpg'' lovers, the story fags, and the combat fags.
Yeah exactly, it was mainly about the mechanics, and considering even the first game's mechanics were drastically improved since that beta he reviewed, there really was a lot to not like, so it's completely understandable. I really hope we make a new rpg system for the next game, just for a breath of fresh air so to speak, and I want it to be a little more strict and understandable and not a mess from the coding standpoint. But then again, no matter how much I love combat in Underrail, AOD or even something like Battle Brothers, I really don't want my next game to be so strict with its combat. Just more refined than now!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
GameBanshee review: https://www.gamebanshee.com/reviews/125642-atom-rpg-trudograd-review/all-pages.html

Introduction

ATOM RPG: Trudograd is a post-apocalyptic RPG inspired by such venerable classics as Wasteland and Fallout, but with a Soviet coat of paint. The game was originally envisioned as a standalone expansion for the similarly post-apocalyptic ATOM RPG that launched back in 2018. However, following an extended early access phase, Trudograd became more of a full-blown sequel that will take you somewhere in the vicinity of 30 hours to complete.

And if you'd like to know where exactly Trudograd fits into the Fallout family of RPGs, you can now check out our review below.

Story and Setting

The previous game ended with a sentient mushroom warning you about a massive asteroid, that may or may not be an alien spaceship, on a collision course with Earth. Yes, it is that kind of wasteland. Should this asteroid arrive unmolested, it's predicted to wipe the human race off the face of the planet for good.

The proposed solution for dealing with this thing is to shoot it out of the sky with the biggest gun available. Your character, who just happens to be the star agent of the Soviet take on the Brotherhood of Steel, gets the first crack at finding that gun.

Your quest for this ultimate tool of overcompensation leads you to Trudograd, a bustling by post-apocalyptic standards city that somehow managed to avoid getting bombed back into the stone age. When you arrive, Trudograd merely has to deal with the harsh realities of nuclear winter, the complete lack of a functional government, and the looming threat of a barbarian invasion.

As a result, instead of managing your radiation levels, you'll be dealing with Trudograd's inhospitable weather, which translates into stacking cold resistance, spending some time by the fire, and consuming an occasional alcoholic beverage. All of the above isn't particularly challenging and mostly serves as a bit of flavor that helps sell the game's setting. And combined with the visuals and some really chunky audio effects, it really gets the job done.

Trudograd's two other major problems are translated into an overarching story where in order to get your hands on the coveted railgun, you'll have to join one of the game's squabbling factions. There may be some other means of reaching the city's walled-off area where you can find some clues for your quest, but the two main paths you can take through the game consist of you working with either the police force or the revolutionaries to further their conflicting agendas, and in return be granted access to the otherwise restricted areas.

As you progress through this story and engage in some other activities on the side, the game paints you a fairly intriguing and immersive picture where seemingly random occurrences are later revealed to be connected, powerful outside forces all have their representatives inside Trudograd, and in general, you get this impression of sitting on a powder keg that's just about to blow.

As a result, you're treated to a cool urban adventure in a city that gradually descends into chaos, and you get the front row seats.

The one thing that's a bit clunky about the game's overall structure is that if you do the RPG thing and go on a side quest binge before getting around to the main story, you will have visited most of the game's locations by then. As such, you'll know exactly where to go and who to talk to, and the whole thing will feel like a bunch of unnecessary backtracking.

Still, I was impressed by the game's broad strokes and the way it masterfully creates an illusion of this one city being a part of a bigger living world.

I was way less impressed by the actual moment-to-moment writing. The game, by the looks of it, was originally written in Russian, and its English version is far from great. Although, it can be argued that the clumsy wording can actually make the whole experience feel more authentic.

Less forgivable are the very basic typos that could've been avoided with some proofreading. Things like quite instead of quiet and to instead of too don't really need to exist in a commercial product.

But all of that pales before what I consider to be the game's biggest flaw – the complete and utter lack of stylistic consistency.

While on the surface it may seem like a simple case of overindulgence in pop culture references that makes Fallout 2 seem tame in comparison, Trudograd's issues go deeper than that.

You'll be talking to some academic type, having a more or less serious conversation, when he'll all of a sudden switch into an urban thug mode, and then, after you're done scratching your head in confusion, finish you off with a few sentences lifted straight from a valley girl's vernacular.

Say what you will, but I firmly believe that in the whole history of the Soviet Union, not a single "hella" or "teehee" has ever been uttered. So when its post-apocalyptic counterpart fully embraces such expressions, it just kills any semblance of immersion faster than a critical hit to the eyes.

Now, I'm not sure if over time I simply grew numb to this nonsense, or if the game's writing actually gets better the further you get, but that's certainly the impression I got from it. While the opening sections make you wonder how it's even possible to develop a video game without a single adult on the team, the later parts are significantly more palatable and even make you want to experience more of this unique and crazy world.

The one thing that seemed a bit odd to me was how the game didn't really need to be connected to the original ATOM. Pretty much the entirety of it revolves around the city of Trudograd and its many problems that are in no way connected to Earth's impending doom. And only after you've completed that story, you're given the keys to the kingdom and a quick final dungeon that allows you to complete your original mission.

Hopefully, at some point, we'll get another ATOM game, one where the aliens actually land and we can deal with the glaring, literally, problem once and for all.

Systems and Gameplay

Seeing how Trudograd was originally planned as an expansion, it allows you to import your high-level ATOM character. Alternatively, if you don't have a save file or are looking for a more challenging experience, you can create a new agent. If you decide to go that route, you'll start the game at level 15 with some basic gear to see you through the opening sections. You'll also need to answer a few questions related to some of the major choices from the previous game.

Either way, the game's roleplaying system should feel familiar to anyone who's played Fallout before. The game's attributes don't follow the SPECIAL system to the letter, but they're still pretty much the same thing.

Skills are a bit different. There are 16 of them in Trudograd, and out of those, only 6 are weapon-related. The rest allow you to become better at talking, trading, sneaking around, and so on. As you raise your skills, you'll be unlocking various threshold bonuses that vary from slightly more damage to permanent attribute increases.

What's even more impressive is the sheer number of skill checks you'll get in this game. And not just their number, their variety too. For example, when dealing with random encounters, you can use your Speechcraft, Stealth, or Survival skills to avoid them. And as an aside, given the frequency of such encounters, you should strongly consider developing at least one of those.

Beyond that, frequently the game will give you a shot at passing its checks even if you don't possess the necessary skill. This doesn't mean that any character can do everything here, but let's say your Tech skill is too low but you still want to fix some broken-down truck you find during your travels. If your character is smart or attentive enough, instead of a Tech check, you can figure out a way to MacGyver the thing with a plastic bottle and some duct tape.

When creating your character, you can also select up to two distinctions that act as Trudograd's traits, permanently altering your character in some major way. And finally, instead of perks, you have this big ability wheel that allows you to unlock various powerful bonuses, like being immune to withdrawal effects or having more action points at your disposal.

It's a rather deep system, but the thing is, starting the game even at level 15, probably more if you're importing a character, pretty much makes the entire thing irrelevant. With the amount of skill and ability points you start the game with, your character can only go from good to better. And if you ask me, it's not exactly satisfying to start an RPG journey from a position of strength.

If you don't import a character, early on you'll have to deal with ammo shortages and a lack of good weapon and armor options, but before long, you'll have more ammo and money than you'll know what to do with.

On top of that, seeing how everyone you meet also has extremely high skill levels, the game's turn-based combat, which can best be described by the word Fallout, basically turns into fishing for crits, because pretty much every shot will at least connect.

And sure, Trudograd has four difficulty levels, but a game like this, where you have a high-level campaign that has to account for both imported and new characters, is pretty much impossible to balance right. Which once again makes the game's strong connection to the original ATOM seem weird. I think Trudograd would've been much better if it was a completely standalone adventure that started at level 1 and was balanced accordingly.

Another victim of Trudograd's expansion origins is its limited companion pool. Unless I missed something major, you get one of your old companions from the previous game and one unique new companion depending on which faction you choose to support.

Moving on to the game's new features, the crafting system was greatly expanded and you now can customize your weapons in a variety of ways. In fact, the highly customizable nature of custom-made weapons makes them highly desirable even for a character with zero investment into crafting. You just need to procure a crafted weapon from one of your enemies, unlock the ability that makes it so weapons like that don't jam for you, and invest a few skill points on one of your companions so that they can install all the mods you find. This will get you a weapon that's better than all but the top-of-the-line guns you can find in the game.

The game's inventory screen is now much easier to navigate and doesn't feel like such an artifact of a bygone age. Annoyingly, you still have to manually equip a key if you want to open a door, though.

When dealing with merchants, you can now sort your stuff based on their preferences, which allows you to sell the right things to the right merchants more easily.

A somewhat weird addition are the items that increase the number of skill points you gain per level. As a result, you can track your experience gains, wear a bunch of those items before leveling up, and then put all your regular gear back on after you've gained a level. I'm not really sure why something like this even exists in the game.

And if you get tired from all the adventuring, you can unwind by playing the new card minigame that's a bit like Magic: The Gathering but without the collectible aspect.

Finally, last but by no means least, at some point, you can get your hands on a set of power armor. As opposed to its Fallout counterpart where power armor is just good armor, here, it has a few unique systems associated with it.

For starters, it needs fuel to work. And it has a number of active skills that either cost a certain amount of fuel or increase your fuel consumption over time. You can also find several upgrades to customize your armor, and there's even a special quest chain related to upgrading it.

Wearing a suit of power armor also gives you access to a few unique weapons and allows you to reach some otherwise inaccessible areas.

And that's all fine and dandy until you realize that while you get to wear power armor, pretty much no one else does, and in general, the game's challenges aren't built around you having it. And when you remember that with you being Brotherhood of Steel, the game's lore appropriately has its own Enclave, you realize what a shame it is that you don't actually get to fight those guys here.

Technical Information

From a certain perspective, playing a game by AtomTeam is a pretty depressing affair. Not because their games have some glaring faults on the technical side of things, but because they remind you that it is indeed possible to create a game using the Unity Engine and not have it be a slow and clunky resource hog.

During my playthrough, the closest thing to a bug I've encountered were some bodies clipping through the ground. Other than that, the game ran perfectly smooth with no slowdowns or technical issues. Saving and loading was pretty much instantaneous.

The game's visuals are a clear improvement over the original ATOM, and some of the new sound effects, limited voice-acting aside, are particularly impressive. You can even freely tilt the camera, something few games allow you to do these days.

The one thing that's a shame about the game's options menu is that you don't get to manually adjust all the settings, and instead are saddled with a bunch of presets, but at the end of the day, it's a minor annoyance.

Conclusion

ATOM RPG: Trudograd makes a good case for looking at the forest instead of the individual trees. While some of the game's quests, characters, and lines of dialogue leave a lot to be desired, they exist side by side with great ideas, RPG mechanics, and yes, other quests that are much better.

And if you manage to not fixate on the game's shortcomings, you will more than likely be able to get lost in its weird, unique, and very much intriguing world with plenty of stories to tell. And so, in the end, I can't help but recommend the game to anyone in the mood for some Fallout-inspired adventures.

jackofshadows

Magister
the opening sections make you wonder how it's even possible to develop a video game without a single adult on the team
*It's a mystery*
And if you ask me, it's not exactly satisfying to start an RPG journey from a position of strength.
Yes, the whole import thing and all the expansion legacy sucks.

All in all, pretty reasonable review.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
GameBanshee review: https://www.gamebanshee.com/reviews/125642-atom-rpg-trudograd-review/all-pages.html

Introduction

ATOM RPG: Trudograd is a post-apocalyptic RPG inspired by such venerable classics as Wasteland and Fallout, but with a Soviet coat of paint. The game was originally envisioned as a standalone expansion for the similarly post-apocalyptic ATOM RPG that launched back in 2018. However, following an extended early access phase, Trudograd became more of a full-blown sequel that will take you somewhere in the vicinity of 30 hours to complete.

And if you'd like to know where exactly Trudograd fits into the Fallout family of RPGs, you can now check out our review below.

Story and Setting

The previous game ended with a sentient mushroom warning you about a massive asteroid, that may or may not be an alien spaceship, on a collision course with Earth. Yes, it is that kind of wasteland. Should this asteroid arrive unmolested, it's predicted to wipe the human race off the face of the planet for good.

The proposed solution for dealing with this thing is to shoot it out of the sky with the biggest gun available. Your character, who just happens to be the star agent of the Soviet take on the Brotherhood of Steel, gets the first crack at finding that gun.

Your quest for this ultimate tool of overcompensation leads you to Trudograd, a bustling by post-apocalyptic standards city that somehow managed to avoid getting bombed back into the stone age. When you arrive, Trudograd merely has to deal with the harsh realities of nuclear winter, the complete lack of a functional government, and the looming threat of a barbarian invasion.

As a result, instead of managing your radiation levels, you'll be dealing with Trudograd's inhospitable weather, which translates into stacking cold resistance, spending some time by the fire, and consuming an occasional alcoholic beverage. All of the above isn't particularly challenging and mostly serves as a bit of flavor that helps sell the game's setting. And combined with the visuals and some really chunky audio effects, it really gets the job done.

Trudograd's two other major problems are translated into an overarching story where in order to get your hands on the coveted railgun, you'll have to join one of the game's squabbling factions. There may be some other means of reaching the city's walled-off area where you can find some clues for your quest, but the two main paths you can take through the game consist of you working with either the police force or the revolutionaries to further their conflicting agendas, and in return be granted access to the otherwise restricted areas.

As you progress through this story and engage in some other activities on the side, the game paints you a fairly intriguing and immersive picture where seemingly random occurrences are later revealed to be connected, powerful outside forces all have their representatives inside Trudograd, and in general, you get this impression of sitting on a powder keg that's just about to blow.

As a result, you're treated to a cool urban adventure in a city that gradually descends into chaos, and you get the front row seats.

The one thing that's a bit clunky about the game's overall structure is that if you do the RPG thing and go on a side quest binge before getting around to the main story, you will have visited most of the game's locations by then. As such, you'll know exactly where to go and who to talk to, and the whole thing will feel like a bunch of unnecessary backtracking.

Still, I was impressed by the game's broad strokes and the way it masterfully creates an illusion of this one city being a part of a bigger living world.

I was way less impressed by the actual moment-to-moment writing. The game, by the looks of it, was originally written in Russian, and its English version is far from great. Although, it can be argued that the clumsy wording can actually make the whole experience feel more authentic.

Less forgivable are the very basic typos that could've been avoided with some proofreading. Things like quite instead of quiet and to instead of too don't really need to exist in a commercial product.

But all of that pales before what I consider to be the game's biggest flaw – the complete and utter lack of stylistic consistency.

While on the surface it may seem like a simple case of overindulgence in pop culture references that makes Fallout 2 seem tame in comparison, Trudograd's issues go deeper than that.

You'll be talking to some academic type, having a more or less serious conversation, when he'll all of a sudden switch into an urban thug mode, and then, after you're done scratching your head in confusion, finish you off with a few sentences lifted straight from a valley girl's vernacular.

Say what you will, but I firmly believe that in the whole history of the Soviet Union, not a single "hella" or "teehee" has ever been uttered. So when its post-apocalyptic counterpart fully embraces such expressions, it just kills any semblance of immersion faster than a critical hit to the eyes.

Now, I'm not sure if over time I simply grew numb to this nonsense, or if the game's writing actually gets better the further you get, but that's certainly the impression I got from it. While the opening sections make you wonder how it's even possible to develop a video game without a single adult on the team, the later parts are significantly more palatable and even make you want to experience more of this unique and crazy world.

The one thing that seemed a bit odd to me was how the game didn't really need to be connected to the original ATOM. Pretty much the entirety of it revolves around the city of Trudograd and its many problems that are in no way connected to Earth's impending doom. And only after you've completed that story, you're given the keys to the kingdom and a quick final dungeon that allows you to complete your original mission.

Hopefully, at some point, we'll get another ATOM game, one where the aliens actually land and we can deal with the glaring, literally, problem once and for all.

Systems and Gameplay

Seeing how Trudograd was originally planned as an expansion, it allows you to import your high-level ATOM character. Alternatively, if you don't have a save file or are looking for a more challenging experience, you can create a new agent. If you decide to go that route, you'll start the game at level 15 with some basic gear to see you through the opening sections. You'll also need to answer a few questions related to some of the major choices from the previous game.

Either way, the game's roleplaying system should feel familiar to anyone who's played Fallout before. The game's attributes don't follow the SPECIAL system to the letter, but they're still pretty much the same thing.

Skills are a bit different. There are 16 of them in Trudograd, and out of those, only 6 are weapon-related. The rest allow you to become better at talking, trading, sneaking around, and so on. As you raise your skills, you'll be unlocking various threshold bonuses that vary from slightly more damage to permanent attribute increases.

What's even more impressive is the sheer number of skill checks you'll get in this game. And not just their number, their variety too. For example, when dealing with random encounters, you can use your Speechcraft, Stealth, or Survival skills to avoid them. And as an aside, given the frequency of such encounters, you should strongly consider developing at least one of those.

Beyond that, frequently the game will give you a shot at passing its checks even if you don't possess the necessary skill. This doesn't mean that any character can do everything here, but let's say your Tech skill is too low but you still want to fix some broken-down truck you find during your travels. If your character is smart or attentive enough, instead of a Tech check, you can figure out a way to MacGyver the thing with a plastic bottle and some duct tape.

When creating your character, you can also select up to two distinctions that act as Trudograd's traits, permanently altering your character in some major way. And finally, instead of perks, you have this big ability wheel that allows you to unlock various powerful bonuses, like being immune to withdrawal effects or having more action points at your disposal.

It's a rather deep system, but the thing is, starting the game even at level 15, probably more if you're importing a character, pretty much makes the entire thing irrelevant. With the amount of skill and ability points you start the game with, your character can only go from good to better. And if you ask me, it's not exactly satisfying to start an RPG journey from a position of strength.

If you don't import a character, early on you'll have to deal with ammo shortages and a lack of good weapon and armor options, but before long, you'll have more ammo and money than you'll know what to do with.

On top of that, seeing how everyone you meet also has extremely high skill levels, the game's turn-based combat, which can best be described by the word Fallout, basically turns into fishing for crits, because pretty much every shot will at least connect.

And sure, Trudograd has four difficulty levels, but a game like this, where you have a high-level campaign that has to account for both imported and new characters, is pretty much impossible to balance right. Which once again makes the game's strong connection to the original ATOM seem weird. I think Trudograd would've been much better if it was a completely standalone adventure that started at level 1 and was balanced accordingly.

Another victim of Trudograd's expansion origins is its limited companion pool. Unless I missed something major, you get one of your old companions from the previous game and one unique new companion depending on which faction you choose to support.

Moving on to the game's new features, the crafting system was greatly expanded and you now can customize your weapons in a variety of ways. In fact, the highly customizable nature of custom-made weapons makes them highly desirable even for a character with zero investment into crafting. You just need to procure a crafted weapon from one of your enemies, unlock the ability that makes it so weapons like that don't jam for you, and invest a few skill points on one of your companions so that they can install all the mods you find. This will get you a weapon that's better than all but the top-of-the-line guns you can find in the game.

The game's inventory screen is now much easier to navigate and doesn't feel like such an artifact of a bygone age. Annoyingly, you still have to manually equip a key if you want to open a door, though.

When dealing with merchants, you can now sort your stuff based on their preferences, which allows you to sell the right things to the right merchants more easily.

A somewhat weird addition are the items that increase the number of skill points you gain per level. As a result, you can track your experience gains, wear a bunch of those items before leveling up, and then put all your regular gear back on after you've gained a level. I'm not really sure why something like this even exists in the game.

And if you get tired from all the adventuring, you can unwind by playing the new card minigame that's a bit like Magic: The Gathering but without the collectible aspect.

Finally, last but by no means least, at some point, you can get your hands on a set of power armor. As opposed to its Fallout counterpart where power armor is just good armor, here, it has a few unique systems associated with it.

For starters, it needs fuel to work. And it has a number of active skills that either cost a certain amount of fuel or increase your fuel consumption over time. You can also find several upgrades to customize your armor, and there's even a special quest chain related to upgrading it.

Wearing a suit of power armor also gives you access to a few unique weapons and allows you to reach some otherwise inaccessible areas.

And that's all fine and dandy until you realize that while you get to wear power armor, pretty much no one else does, and in general, the game's challenges aren't built around you having it. And when you remember that with you being Brotherhood of Steel, the game's lore appropriately has its own Enclave, you realize what a shame it is that you don't actually get to fight those guys here.

Technical Information

From a certain perspective, playing a game by AtomTeam is a pretty depressing affair. Not because their games have some glaring faults on the technical side of things, but because they remind you that it is indeed possible to create a game using the Unity Engine and not have it be a slow and clunky resource hog.

During my playthrough, the closest thing to a bug I've encountered were some bodies clipping through the ground. Other than that, the game ran perfectly smooth with no slowdowns or technical issues. Saving and loading was pretty much instantaneous.

The game's visuals are a clear improvement over the original ATOM, and some of the new sound effects, limited voice-acting aside, are particularly impressive. You can even freely tilt the camera, something few games allow you to do these days.

The one thing that's a shame about the game's options menu is that you don't get to manually adjust all the settings, and instead are saddled with a bunch of presets, but at the end of the day, it's a minor annoyance.

Conclusion

ATOM RPG: Trudograd makes a good case for looking at the forest instead of the individual trees. While some of the game's quests, characters, and lines of dialogue leave a lot to be desired, they exist side by side with great ideas, RPG mechanics, and yes, other quests that are much better.

And if you manage to not fixate on the game's shortcomings, you will more than likely be able to get lost in its weird, unique, and very much intriguing world with plenty of stories to tell. And so, in the end, I can't help but recommend the game to anyone in the mood for some Fallout-inspired adventures.

All in all a very fair review, though the line "Say what you will, but I firmly believe that in the whole history of the Soviet Union, not a single "hella" or "teehee" has ever been uttered. So when its post-apocalyptic counterpart fully embraces such expressions, it just kills any semblance of immersion faster than a critical hit to the eyes." killed me! They didn't speak English at all in the Soviet Union! I learned a hard lesson with "teehee" though. When I was translating, I was using this "word" to imply that the character is giggling in a silly way, but since learned that some people associate it with valley girls? An American thing from the 70's? That's more randomer than some of our actual references. Which Trudograd has 90% less than Atom by the way, Mr. stylistic consistency!!! It's just an onomatopoeia for Chirst's sake.
I was also murdered by the phrase "Less forgivable are the very basic typos that could've been avoided with some proofreading." Wow! Proofreading is so easy, shame we decided to ignore it!!! I flush out 10000+ of those from the first translation draft, then my wife flushes out 10000000 more, then Scott Ham the professional editor fixes a billion more, then the players email us a gazillion more, and every single patch fixes billions of them, and there are still hundreds left. Small undetectable typos take MONTHS to eradicate when you're working with such an amount of text. We fixed several hundred lines in the time between this review coming out and me typing this out. It's a lengthy process. We'll be there soon, though. Otherwise a great review!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom