Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So SSG pulling the same move as LOTRO's coupon, too bad LOTRO gave first and I liek LOTR.
I'm also interested in Star Trek Online, gimme coupon.

Reinhardt

Arcane
dat feeling when you jump from something high and pew-pew kill champion from midair and chest with loot and remnants teleports to you...

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
Disgusting. You have 2 mercs, bonus vip exp and monster manuals. Could this pic be even more triggering...
Well, if I had some astral shards, perhaps...
Very nice of them to give me 5 of those exp potions and 5 major slayer ones on every character I create, too.

You don't have any monster manuals? Weird, I don't remember buying them specifically... Could be on some sale, though I wonder why I'd do that.

So SSG pulling the same move as LOTRO's coupon, too bad LOTRO gave first and I liek LOTR.
I'm also interested in Star Trek Online, gimme coupon.

I'm pretty sure they don't have any gated content in STO, at least they didn't back when I played it some years ago, maybe it changed now.

GreyViper

Prophet
Thanks for the heads up, still need to farm that horse and come up with a good build to do content. Also bit salty that we made it to the end of the ToEE boss, but didnt manage to take it down.

GreyViper

Prophet
The one with a room of 4 different elemental sections and the plant demon thing. End boss of ToEE content, we cleared other wings without issues.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I completely forgot how YUGE Barovia is. Spent two days mapping it for all journals. 2k kills even without slayer potions. Only half of rare encounters.

Reinhardt

Arcane
:retarded:

MZqbh34.jpg

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
Those flameskulls were a pita for my rogue. Also, I've found out the logic for Bonegrinder. The last witch runs away to the hill if you kill all the other before her. If you kill her while at least one other lives, she just dies depriving you of the hill boss summoning encounter. Very neat!

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
Also, got two of these for some reason in the same run, lol:
upload_2021-10-22_0-38-53.png

And now I'm the proud owner of:
upload_2021-10-22_0-39-14.png

Hoping that 1d2 on each and every hit is nice.

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
In honor of my dorven bard character I've finished the music track I've started a year ago. Enjoy this bit of dorf metal:

Zurat-Yarkuch

Savant
In honor of my dorven bard character I've finished the music track I've started a year ago. Enjoy this bit of dorf metal:

This is so awesome. The great thing about this is it actually fits in with DDO. I even recognize the melody from Steve DiGregorio's tracks for the game you put in there. You need to submit this to the DDO chronicle, this is fantastic.

Zurat-Yarkuch

Savant
Ok, I've no idea what are you talking about here

Steve DiGregorio was the guy who did the music for DDO before Menace of the Underdark came out. You hear his music in the Stormreach public areas and early quests and dungeons as well as new ones. Starting at 4:20 in your music it kind of reminds me of the melody you hear in the early low level dungeons when you are in the sewers and stuff. To me at least.

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In
Ok, I've no idea what are you talking about here

Steve DiGregorio was the guy who did the music for DDO before Menace of the Underdark came out. You hear his music in the Stormreach public areas and early quests and dungeons as well as new ones. Starting at 4:20 in your music it kind of reminds me of the melody you hear in the early low level dungeons when you are in the sewers and stuff. To me at least.

Oh, I see what you mean. It's a bit weird at times, with those spacey synths I would mark it as experimental. I do love all of Ravenloft's themes, though I have no idea who wrote these.

Zurat-Yarkuch

Savant
I do love all of Ravenloft's themes, though I have no idea who wrote these.

You can click on the credits button in the main menu and it goes down the list from latest expansion crew to original team. Also has some interesting concept and old promo artwork in it.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom