Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

cw8

Cipher
Nenio's final dungeon is such a pain, makes Blackwater feel like a pleasant stroll. I doubt I will ever revist that place in future playthroughs.

Mortmal

Arcane
They are already started the nerfing to gather to players like Mortmal, :decline:
He's so butthurt at me making fun of his typing, he's dished out at least 10 retard ratings in less than 24h.

He's funny as fuck for an old fag that's been around for a decade on this site.
Give, and it shall be given to you , luke 6:38.
But yes i maybe gave too many retarded ratings, i shall give more cuck ones although its kinda a badge of honor for owlcucks.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Give, and it shall be given to you , luke 6:38.
But yes i maybe gave too many retarded ratings, i shall give more cuck ones although its kinda a badge of honor for owlcucks.
You still don't capilize I's.

You're a snowflake.

Learn from Delt. You've been here a decade. Own up to it. Stop being such a little baby.

"owlcucks" - how original... *eyeroll*

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Yep. Sunburst IMO should be deadly vs undeads(pc included). In DDO, it can OHK you if you are playing as a pale master in undead form(vampire,lich,zombie or wrath)

ut the point is that Sunburst is magic designed to vanquish the undead. It is only natural that it disrupts an undead's supernatural senses. And besides, you're a Lich. You can just cast Echolocation this one time.

Exactly.

"the burst results in the destruction of any undead creature specifically harmed by bright light if it fails its save." https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/sunburst/

Here is something which I must put if I mod vampire into the game. Vampires should be OHKilled by it.

The only thing we know is that undead aren't immune to Sunburst, it's up to the DM and the players to decide what this means. Personally, thinking that the light summoned by an 8th level spell might be so "pure" and "strong" that it manages to "burn" whatever lets a corpse see the world doesn't ruin my suspension of disbelief.

I strongly agree.

If the natural sunlight can be deadly to a lot of undeads, damaging vampires, weakening shades and so on, a ultra concentrated sun energy which can harm even the living should be extremely deadly to any undead which it can affects.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
So Court Poet skald doesn't get rage powers at all now. Just a generic Spell damage bonus (up to +5 at 20, seems to be flat not per die rolled) that it can share when using his 'rage'. So yeah, I guess it's officially garbage now x)

This is great! They listened to my request to make my Mediocrepoet run actually feature a mediocre poet. :mlady:

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
  • Fixed some cases where companions, after leaving the party temporarily, would return without some or all of their equipment;
I remember someone here was very cross with
Arueshalae
  • Fixed the achievements which required Core difficulty and above;
And this is for some other who erroneously think that achievements are important.

• Improved the lich hairstyles;
WHAT?!

Sunri

Liturgist
This is what happens when you spend 10 years here :mixedemotions:
Gve50Li.png

volklore

Arcane
So I have just killed the azata special boss with weird, even though it was immune to 'fear' and phantasmal killer has fear in its descriptors. I tried with phantasmal killer and it worked too. I seem to remember some enemies couldn't be killed with PKiller or weird when they had fear immunity in their description but my mind is fuzzy now. Was I overthinking it this whole time ?

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Mythic Carnivorous Crystal is the most dangerous enemy in the game in my opinion. It is however a fight limited to certain mythic paths, so not everyone will get to experience the absolute pleasure that is having to make a DC 61 save in order to be able to do anything.
Is it optional fight?
And can't you cast spells like elemental body, or ice body, or use undead?
Can it even affect Huge elementals?
Its an entirely optional fight which has plenty of telegraphed warning that its dangerous, including a text by a certain NPC sitting right next to it warning you that it will disable your mythic abilities and that it ignores immunities. If you open its prison cell to fight it after all of those warnings, its entirely on you.
Then why are people so butthurt about that? Didn't they heard sentence: Don't piss of ancient dragon? He's sleeping happily and don't care about stuff you are doing nearby.

That's weird, murdering everything just because it's there.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Meh, you guys are harsh. :P

Anyway, if you weren't sold on trying out the beta path, I see this in the list of patch notes:
  • You can now dismember more characters;
That strikes me as pretty great. But I get a kick out of having a charge crit that ends with a guy in a bunch of pieces on the ground or when someone's head goes bouncing across the floor.

Thonius

Arcane
I need to finish this game before that patch hits us! I just got a feeling that something will go awry, like save corruption or something.
EDIT: It's worth noticing that they don't usually put all changes in the patch notes, they like to sneak in new icons and shit like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom