Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
any1 got lich gog save for around abyss act? Fucked up my pc and lost all saves

Got one at the start of abyss, just end of Midnight fane. Melee lich and not an optimized party btw.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have 1 for right after the (re)capture of Drezen. But I think you might have to check if I explored The Lost Chapel properly, if you want it. The rest should be pretty completionist-y done. PM me, if interested.

Yosharian

Arcane
At 50% crit rate that's 5 crits a round when full attacking, that means 200 HP a round AOE healing for free, on anyone that's allied to the wielder.

It's also about 3000+ damage per round minimum against targets not immune to crits.

If Boots of the Stampede were working that would be an additional 40 damage a hit which, if it's multiplied by crits, is an extra 200 damage to each crit. Only on charges but basically you charge into a pack and things just get melted.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron

Got one at the start of abyss, just end of Midnight fane. Melee lich and not an optimized party btw.

that would be great can u send me file?

I have 1 for right after the (re)capture of Drezen. But I think you might have to check if I explored The Lost Chapel properly, if you want it. The rest should be pretty completionist-y done. PM me, if interested.

thanks I let u know if I need it later

Yosharian

Arcane
At this point I wonder if Mythic Power Attack is even necessary. I can't see how anything will stand up to that kind of damage. I might just get Sorcerous Reflex instead to make buffing easier.

On the other hand BIG NUMBAZ

Last edited:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/4820532832266665494

Update 1.1.0 (beta)

Crusaders!

We’ve prepared a huge update for you! But because it’s so huge, and because of various issues you may encounter with it, particularly with mods, we are releasing it in the beta branch first. Please switch to it in the properties of the game in Steam to download the update.

76a6ab327e4f76305dbdd08e32cb14cdb24934de.png

Because the list of changes is HUGE, we couldn't fit it here, so we put a link with the full patch notes instead.

Let us know what you think!
Opens patch notes. Searches for armor training. Finds 0 results about fixing it so it reduces dex restrictions per the text. Ragequits. :|

Edit: This was user error... being medium encumbered apparently limits the max dex bonus you can have to 3, which just happened to be the max dex bonus of my armor before armor training, so I was confused.

Last edited:

kangaxx

Arbiter
Wow, so there's Chaotic Evil and then there's

Camellia.

My money is on schizophrenia. I just can't wait for the game to force me to choose between the absolute pits of depravity or killing her off. I'm considering just pre-emptively killing her and putting a literal demon in the party to pick locks for me instead.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Who knew, but downloading the beta was a bad idea. C and I screens are completely broken and you cannot switch between characters. You need to esc, click on the char you want and then press the key. But sometimes this doesn't work either - for example I always get the gay dindu cleric when I press C on the overland map.

Stoned Ape

Savant
Wow, so there's Chaotic Evil and then there's

Camellia.

My money is on schizophrenia. I just can't wait for the game to force me to choose between the absolute pits of depravity or killing her off. I'm considering just pre-emptively killing her and putting a literal demon in the party to pick locks for me instead.

She's a

psychopathic serial killer

personally, I hand her over to the cops as soon as I get the chance. Don't want that thing wandering free in my city.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/4820532832266665494

Update 1.1.0 (beta)

Crusaders!

We’ve prepared a huge update for you! But because it’s so huge, and because of various issues you may encounter with it, particularly with mods, we are releasing it in the beta branch first. Please switch to it in the properties of the game in Steam to download the update.

76a6ab327e4f76305dbdd08e32cb14cdb24934de.png

Because the list of changes is HUGE, we couldn't fit it here, so we put a link with the full patch notes instead.

Let us know what you think!
Opens patch notes. Searches for armor training. Finds 0 results about fixing it so it reduces dex restrictions per the text. Ragequits. :|

What? Armour training isn't broken...

santino27

Arcane
Patron
Who knew, but downloading the beta was a bad idea. C and I screens are completely broken and you cannot switch between characters. You need to esc, click on the char you want and then press the key. But sometimes this doesn't work either - for example I always get the gay dindu cleric when I press C on the overland map.
Sounds a bit like what was happening in the pre-launch beta.

santino27

Arcane
Patron

Scalemail gives +3 max dex bonus. Fighter lvl 3 gives one level of armor training that should increase that to +4. Character with 18 dex only gets 3 ac from dex, both in the character screen and combat log.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Scalemail gives +3 max dex bonus. Fighter lvl 3 gives one level of armor training that should increase that to +4. Character with 18 dex only gets 3 ac from dex, both in the character screen and combat log.

That's interesting, I know I had it showing up properly with other armours. I wonder if it got rebroken with a patch, if it works with some armours and not others, or what. I've only checked it on a base fighter though, was it a pure fighter that you were using?

santino27

Arcane
Patron

That's interesting, I know I had it showing up properly with other armours. I wonder if it got rebroken with a patch, if it works with some armours and not others, or what. I've only checked it on a base fighter though, was it a pure fighter that you were using?
Yeah, base fighter 3, slayer 1 (I know it's an odd mix). Others have reported it on the owlcat forums as recently as a couple of days ago. I have not logged into the new beta patch to see if it was fixed and just missed in the notes.

Thonius

Arcane
Okay, so there is a ring that gives COLD spells of all kinds, there is ring hidden in fane that gives all acid/stone powars, there are bracers that give electricity spells (all of those give spells for you if you spontaneous caster) Is there an item that gives fire magic? This is kinda like powerrangers lol.
Boreal Might, Earth Unleashed, Stormlord's Resolve and X?

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Okay, so there is a ring that gives COLD spells of all kinds, there is ring hidden in fane that gives all acid/stone powars, there are bracers that give electricity spells (all of those give spells for you if you spontaneous caster) Is there an item that gives fire magic? This is kinda like powerrangers lol.
Boreal Might, Earth Unleashed, Stormlord's Resolve and X?

Salamander ring, bought by the cleric in Drezen

panda

Savant

For me Armour training was one of the abilities that always worked correctly. But IIRC there were plenty of such "bug" reports ever since Kingmaker's initial release from ppl with 7-8 str chars, who could not bear the weight of their own potions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom