Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

Akratus II

Savant
Patron
Love Interests.jpg

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Kaidan is probably the best love interest out of all of them because you get what you see with him. You might think that's boring, but having romantic experience with mentally unstable people I can say it's the best you can do. You have no idea when Ashley is going to get herself involved in a race riot. The bug assassin guy is literally terminally ill. Jacob has a baby 1 year after not seeing you. Liara is a criminal lord, so you'll never know peace. Jack is damaged goods and has PTSD, she'll wake you up screaming at night. Miranda strikes me as a person who will leave you the moment the excitement dies down. Tali comes with medical baggage you wouldn't want to deal with on a daily basis. Garrus will constantly try to vigilante his way through life and will get himself killed at one point.
But what about Steve?

J1M

Arcane
Kaidan is probably the best love interest out of all of them because you get what you see with him. You might think that's boring, but having romantic experience with mentally unstable people I can say it's the best you can do. You have no idea when Ashley is going to get herself involved in a race riot. The bug assassin guy is literally terminally ill. Jacob has a baby 1 year after not seeing you. Liara is a criminal lord, so you'll never know peace. Jack is damaged goods and has PTSD, she'll wake you up screaming at night. Miranda strikes me as a person who will leave you the moment the excitement dies down. Tali comes with medical baggage you wouldn't want to deal with on a daily basis. Garrus will constantly try to vigilante his way through life and will get himself killed at one point.
Yeah, Kaidan is not as exciting but he'll give you stability and normalcy in a relationship. The rest is damaged, will endanger you or leave you for someone else. In a game of fuck marry kill he'll almost always end up as marry material.
In his brief time on the ship before Virmire all he does is whine about being a biotic and other inane problems.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
But what about Steve?
Steve and Traynor are cringe and basically personality-less. Kaidan might be ...basic, but he shows some kind of initiative. You don't want them so boring that you forget about them when you make a list/rating of your sexual conquests.

Mauman

Learned
Sorry, I still want to kill him.

Carth can never die enough. Even if he's pretending to be some boring bum-fuck.

His mere existence is to sinful.

Caim

Arcane
But what about Steve?
Steve and Traynor are cringe and basically personality-less. Kaidan might be ...basic, but he shows some kind of initiative. You don't want them so boring that you forget about them when you make a list/rating of your sexual conquests.
Steve's got baggage regarding his dead husband, and Traynor... well, I don't remember that much about her. She's your lesbian secretary with a robot fetish and a really expensive toothbrush, that's all I remember.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Steve's got baggage regarding his dead husband,
Ah, yeah, that too. You don't want a person who cries over the last recording of their last spouse's voice every night. And they being the most boring person you have ever met outside of that, oof.

Xelocix

Learned

Tali is willing to risk her life just to kiss or bang you, that's more commitment than 99.9% of women are capable of.

To top it off she's a virgin. No hymen no diamond. Plus she's not an autistic blue mary sue like Liara. Hijab-wearing space gypsy is best girl.

Lacrymas

Arcane
She won't be a virgin forever and then you'll have to put up with her medical issues while your relationship lasts. No, thanks.

I remember Mass Effect as extreme shit, but that was such a long time ago and many things has changed since then.

They made this remaster.

In the meantime I played all Dragon Ages and liked them enough.

Perhaps my memory fails me or my standards lowered, and since there's nothing much else to play, why not try it?

What an utter garbage, refunded within 2h gameplay.

They didn't even fix the FOV, still you almost see nothing in front of yourself, and just looking around is painful.

Dialogues still retarded as ever, but tbh I think DA made me accustomed to them, but ME feels somewhat worse.

Gameplay is trash in so many ways I won't even bother, this game isn't worth it.
If you like Dragon Age but not Mass Effect, you must be retarded. It's literally A team vs B team studio and it shows in every aspect

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Uuuh, don't remind me of Ashley. The big example why Bioware called the feminist wrath upon them, forcing them to turn into SJW vanguards.
She started out as a believable tomboyish action girl. With many "issues". Who looked like she bleached her face to appear more white.
But then they turned her into a dumb oversexed bimbo for ME3 to appeal to the consoletards. Dafuq? Bioware deserved what they got for being that stupid alone.

Ironically nobody ever called them out for making MaleShep a creepy copy of some underwear model, just so someone at Bioware could live out his gay dream of watching him boink other men. :hahano:

Last edited:

Aarwolf

Learned
Tali is willing to risk her life just to kiss or bang you, that's more commitment than 99.9% of women are capable of.

To top it off she's a virgin. No hymen no diamond. Plus she's not an autistic blue mary sue like Liara. Hijab-wearing space gypsy is best girl.

Tali has variety of sex toys inside her suit, you learn about it when Liara becomes shadow broker. So yeah, very virgin, much pure.

Xelocix

Learned

Tali has variety of sex toys inside her suit, you learn about it when Liara becomes shadow broker. So yeah, very virgin, much pure.

As much as I bet you wish you could, you can't loose your virginity to a sex toy bro. I never said she was pure either, nobody in ME is. She's by far the best option though.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
As much as I bet you wish you could, you can't loose your virginity to a sex toy bro
Technically, blowjobs don't count either. But they never actually specified how large her "emergency induction port" is. So... you better check in with Bioware to be sure before committing. :hahano:

Aarwolf

Learned
As much as I bet you wish you could, you can't loose your virginity to a sex toy bro.

Oh you sweet summer child...

Here should be some pics depicting quarian and alien sex toys etc but I don't want myself get banned from this esteemed place so you have to google it for yourself and don't blame me, I'm just a messenger.

Aarwolf

Learned
I am very and deeply sorry that you feel offended by questioning virginity of your chosen waifu, so let us part ways here.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
As much as I bet you wish you could, you can't loose your virginity to a sex toy bro.

Oh you sweet summer child...

Here should be some pics depicting quarian and alien sex toys etc but I don't want myself get banned from this esteemed place so you have to google it for yourself and don't blame me, I'm just a messenger.
You won't be banned. Semiurge isn't and he posts dicks all the time

Tyrr

Liturgist
I remember Mass Effect as extreme shit, but that was such a long time ago and many things has changed since then.

They made this remaster.

In the meantime I played all Dragon Ages and liked them enough.

Perhaps my memory fails me or my standards lowered, and since there's nothing much else to play, why not try it?

What an utter garbage, refunded within 2h gameplay.

They didn't even fix the FOV, still you almost see nothing in front of yourself, and just looking around is painful.

Dialogues still retarded as ever, but tbh I think DA made me accustomed to them, but ME feels somewhat worse.

Gameplay is trash in so many ways I won't even bother, this game isn't worth it.
If you like Dragon Age but not Mass Effect, you must be retarded. It's literally A team vs B team studio and it shows in every aspect

TI6XyTb.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom