Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

HansDampf

Arcane
Continuing Going Down

HDgDhh0.jpg

:shredder:

hRSTiMQ.jpg

zNBvhXc.png

I'm pistol-starting anyway.
:positive:

1wbH9BC.jpg

RGFEGQx.jpg

uQlDGfy.jpg

The ritual is prepared. What will we be summoning tonight?

ehPfBDT.jpg

Of course!

GjHWeTA.jpg

oVn4jgv.png

:hmmm:

FkCdWZA.png

:hahyou:
This map...

qadHz9G.jpg

CenhCxz.jpg

c2GcLey.jpg

N6MSGPg.jpg

VVutWch.gif

ZtD7KXT.jpg

iiaL55H.jpg,

Shocking reveal:
PjhTHYT.jpg

Doomguy is a console peasant!

xSEN6ik.jpg

Great WAD. Would UV-Max again.

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Behold this colorful Kurshok embroidery that caught my eye.

The scholars among us naturally recognized this as the fall of King Gruliac, sacrificing his right hand as he defends the crown that was once bestowed upon him by the Leaf Lord. He shouldn't after angered him, by speaking in vanity, 'I am greater than the Leaf Lord himself'.

Of course the crown was quickly excavated and brought to safety, doing my duty as diligent amateur archeologist.

Riskbreaker

No idea. That's from the recent re-release of GBA Castlevanias. There is only one CRT filter available, it didn't look right so I've turned it off.

Ivan

Arcane
Gud gaem. My only major complaint was that I got constant frame drops during certain scenes, especially during boss battles.
I'll have to give this another try. I remember the combat feeling floaty, like I was controlling a string puppet.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Gud gaem. My only major complaint was that I got constant frame drops during certain scenes, especially during boss battles.
I'll have to give this another try. I remember the combat feeling floaty, like I was controlling a string puppet.
It is floaty, but the game is really fun. You'll get used to it, and it is possible to take advantage of the controls for your own gain. When I played it, there were some crazy moments, where I would make enemies fly all over the place. I think the controls are meant to be physics based like that.

Riskbreaker

Castlevania: Dracula X
JyFapyO.jpg

LOq3gJG.jpg

K7QD26Z.jpg

QCz3TuK.jpg

2uYGITH.jpg

AZaAQfD.jpg

EbQjbvX.jpg

fRwvyLw.jpg

sW75VC1.jpg

lZRlgKx.jpg

856342EC5788DE1298C2F70AD7AD3E4C388810EA

(Take a good look at my healthbar there. Still, really eye-popping screen.)
zEt0IoL.jpg

7041B33535EE285E3AAA14D85309F45E7BC20927

ye5lLXP.jpg

KWbwduo.jpg

After so many igavanias, it was interesting experiencing some of these classic enemies as threatening again. And for some of them their behaviours were more complex even outside the boss variants viz. the axe armour's berserking at ya or you being able to take down his shield.
Also, those goddamn spearfags can kindly stick their fucking spears in their respective posteriors, thank you very much.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom