Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex playthrough with comentery.

Tommy Gun

Arcane
I am looking for a YouTube Deus Ex play through with commentary. Any recommendations are good, but a codexian leaning one would be better. Yes I know I should play it myself...

Ivan

Arcane
I am looking for a YouTube Deus Ex play through with commentary. Any recommendations are good, but a codexian leaning one would be better. Yes I know I should play it myself...
84316824-2ed31c80-ab42-11ea-92c4-dbb3642ec44b.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
There used to be IlliterateChild's channel but YT killed notifications? so all details are gone and so the owner of that channel...

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
I did a bunch last year but honestly just play the game. I felt streaming it ruined the experience because I was under too much pressure to perform so I was rushing through the game just to keep the number of videos down. (though I was doing GMDX on its second hardest setting with custom difficulty, the AI was wrecking me a lot)

I ran through the PS2 version though as to complete the archival efforts I'd been doing for years but yeah I mostly only ran these games to give streaming a tryout and just got fed up with the process. Lets playing isn't for me tbh.

Just play the dang thing. Its good.

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

stumbled on this and watched a couple of these as he was doing his playthru; gmdx mod + blind, he was typically patient and thoughtful as far as i remember..

(but, as others have said, just play it - you'll be doing yourself a disservice)

Last edited:

curds

Magister
Look, I don't mind watching a non-screechy let's play now and then, but you should really always play the game through for yourself before doing so.

Especially a classic such as deus ex.

Butter

Arcane
Patron

stumbled on this and watched a couple of these as he was doing his playthru; gmdx mod + blind, he was typically patient and thoughtful as far as i remember..

(but, as others have said, just play it - you'll be doing yourself a disservice)

This guy reads every single in-game text like a psychopath.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom