Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

cw8

Cipher
Have they fixed the Vavakian Vanguard fear? My fully buffed party other than my main(with the Areskahgal + 20saving throws mask) still getting feared. Would be cool to kill him before the patch. He fears his own Balrog and Assassin inside as well so I assume it's still bugged?

Last edited:

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
not even my final form

PVwk3ce.png

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
And of course Skald is bugged.

View attachment 21332

So is demonslayer ranger past level 1 and many bloodrager bloodlines. Bloodrager is fixed in the beta patch but not demonslayer. I've heard reports that skald is actually working but the bonuses don't show up on your character sheet which would be consistent with many bonuses. Next time you're in a fight check the combat log, it's always more accurate than the character sheet. Court poet is fixed in the beta patch since it's the fucky subclass rn.

volklore

Arcane
Have they fixed the Vavakian Vanguard fear? My fully buffed party other than my main(with the Areskahgal + 20saving throws mask) still getting feared. Would be cool to kill him before the patch. He fears his own Balrog and Assassin inside as well so I assume it's still bugged?
I was not playing on the beta patch and I did not get feared despite failing saving throws. I had two fear immunities up, one being Heroic invocation (lvl 9 arcane spell cast by Ember) the other being Unbreakable Bond (azata spell). Try out heroic invocation. Idk what causes some fear immunities to be ignored but the game has a few instances of bad tagging of spell and immunities so I assume that's what it is.

Edit : Actually It was probably just the Rupture Restraints mythic ability. I replayed the encounter and the aura triggered rupture restraints. I actually had taken it on my entire party.

Last edited:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
How you guys already did 12+ playthrough wtf. I am around 140+ hours still in my first, game just came out 1 month and a half ago.

cw8

Cipher
I was not playing on the beta patch and I did not get feared despite failing saving throws. I had two fear immunities up, one being Heroic invocation (lvl 9 arcane spell cast by Ember) the other being Unbreakable Bond (azata spell). Try out heroic invocation. Idk what causes some fear immunities to be ignored but the game has a few instances of bad tagging of spell and immunities so I assume that's what it is.

Edit : Actually It was probably just the Rupture Restraints mythic ability. I replayed the encounter and the aura triggered rupture restraints. I actually had taken it on my entire party.

Yea, I have Heroic Invocation which supposedly makes your immune to fear but my party still got feared. I have Rupture Restraints too so Ember managed to burn him down quite a bit before getting feared.

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane
Hello, this is my first post. This game triggered my autism in ways I didn't know possible and I've done 12 playthroughs (through every mythic path and multiple legend/azata playthroughs.)
Twelve... playthroughs...
No offence, but... do you need help? Like medical help. Or maybe Jesus?
they have jesus on their side

Vatnik Wumao

Delterius

Arcane
Vavakia Soul Crusher breath does damage THROUGH walls.

That fucker breathed even when transformed into a fucking dog in my first and second run, not to mention the broken aura of fear around.

I wish i'd have experience that vavakia vanguard bugged fear aura thing, I feel excluded now :(

Believe me, you don't.

Also, my horse got roached somehow.

uZjlJ6F.jpeg
Wild Mages sometimes summon a cow through a wild surge

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
DemonAbrikandilu2.png

I enjoy the abyssal city. Exploring strange exotic places has a pleasant planescape-ish feel to it.
But seeing demons in the heart of abyss living mundane lives makes the whole worldwound business even more silly. Demon beggars? Lmao.

"Yes, I was unhappy with my life so I sold my soul and became Abrikandilu Votary. I idolize and imitate a hunchback creature that sucks dick for spare change in abyssal back alley."

Sunri

Liturgist
What's the deal with Enigma they put some much effort into this dungeon, it was some kickstarter goal or what? Exclusive enemies' music tons of dumb puzzle wow I'm impressed except the last boss was a joke he's will save was bugged, and he just started running around haha +M

A9BjqI4.png

B4a2fKm.png
I must admit that i kinda wish we could sex the spinx :shittydog:

Sharpedge

Prophet
What's the deal with Enigma they put some much effort into this dungeon, it was some kickstarter goal or what? Exclusive enemies' music tons of dumb puzzle wow I'm impressed except the last boss was a joke he's will save was bugged, and he just started running around haha +M

A9BjqI4.png

B4a2fKm.png
I must admit that i kinda wish we could sex the spinx :shittydog:
Kitsune was a stretch goal and Nenio is a kitsune. I figure that features into it somehow.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom