Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/14/opinion/australia-far-right-america.html

No, Australia Is Not Actually an Evil Dictatorship

Gpp8ZKlN.jpeg

Semiurge

Cipher
Resentful users who hate the site like Taxalot, silvercoin and Lycra seem to be a bigger problem, since it's pretty clear they will jump at the chance to do harm.

And there would be more of them. You know this type already, the ones keen on exploiting a site's rules just so their own righteous opinions are the last ones standing. They're afraid of "negativity" and seek to curb it while hiding behind a site's rules, knowing full well that their opponents can't fully engage them on a fair playing field. They will sneer and bait their opponents into making mistakes that could cost them their accounts. These types will be the same ones who can't stop virtue signalling and pestering the mods for slightest infractions. Their goal is to silence, and they often work together. If a no politics rule is made, their appearance would be guaranteed. Is this what we want? I always assumed that Codex would be one of the last bastions where these cowards have no special power over us. Not that they could sway anyone anyway, with their feeble logic and denial. Their only power comes from the establishment.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm not one to judge because I got baited into having most of my posting here land in the politics section but why the fuck does it even exist in the first place?

Is that even a responsibility/burden you want to carry, on your own, for no compensation whatsoever, in this day and age with so many low functioning psychos hypnotizing one another online?

I'm genuinely curious about how people like you DarkUnderlord think. Do politics have anything to do with your personal hobby, the reason why you created this website? Do you recognize yourself in all the edgy posting, borderline or unrepentant racism, neo-nazism, calls to violence against other groups...?

Are you ready to potentially bite the bullet one day for anonymous sociopaths who will just move on to another poorly moderated website to shitpost and leave you to deal with the real life consequences on your own? Most countries have hate speech laws, most countries prosecute people who host online communities where direct calls to violence are left unmoderated. You apparently live in that kind of country.
Even if you assume that hosting the website in the USA is enough to cover your ass for now, and it might be, does it add anything of value to your life to have the risk of that loophole eventually be investigated/disregarded by Australian authorities?

Do you want to wake up one day reading headlines about a "far-right neonazi Roleplaying video game website hosted by mr. X living at XXXX Bogan str." where new mass shooter of the week #95832 posted daily about his hatred for Jews, Mexicans and Homosexuals?
The fuck do you gain from it?

because we're expected to not seriously fuck with each other (i.e. threatening/doxxing) and to treat each other as adults the very least

InSight

Learned
Possibly Retarded
Since matters of spirit were mentioned in page 59, one should be reminded their evidence to support their claim a lesser compared these that support the scripture/bible in their multitude and impact. Such as included/shown/evident in this video(more in the signature):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9lMQlI32wE
or the state and unexplored ruins in Africa. In some military camps were placed preventing investigation.

Where were the Egyptian gods of whom were worshiped during the time Yahuha/YHWH/יהוה blasted them with the 10 strikes/plagues/disasters to protect them if they existed(not fictional)? We do have ruins/evidence to support such event happening.

Also be reminded/aware that nations/civilization/culture were the worship of idols, the bowing down and giving food/gifts to a dead/static/man-made figure which is the most detestable/hated(if not, the 2nd most hated based on the order the 10 commandments were given) to Yahuha/YHWH/יהוה. Example of such is India(one could find a thread depicting the state in its lower areas) from which much of spiritualism as been passed/thought, are among the lesser/poor/unwanted places to live in.

One should also question/wonder why if the spirit realm is better/greater/higher and the life/state on earth is worse/lesser/lower; there exists possession. The entry & control of spirit of human body. Why would one in a better place/state seek to enter a worse place/state as if there was human(higher being) who sought to become an insect(lesser being).

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
RPG CODEX IS NOW A STARGATE SG-1 FANSITE!
i hate dorky tv shows like whatever shit you posted and i used to bully the kids who mentioned at school. I beat them up, and play cool kids games like pokemon and mario after i was done with them.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom