Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Beside poor Judas...
What happened to him? He used to post quite often here.
Is he still working for GOG?

GOG is changing, most notably got infested by the snowflakes. Yes, even there.
Like that guy who posted "nasty" tweet with the screenshot from Postal 2? Fired later.
Judas either cut ties with us, keep quiet because dangerhairs are looking for reasons to fire people 24/h non stop by snooping everywhere.
If he was fired then he might post again, I guess?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
What are you lot on about with this dtgreene bloke?

Same, been since 2008 and that name ain't ringing any bell.

An annoying man.

WICkgEs.png
Another tranny demoniac also happens to be annoying and insane. What a coincidence.

Gaznak

Learned
free for German users

For Russian users as well.

I just got it. Although I do have it already (some pack from an abandonware site) I still test from time to time if GOG "legal" repacks of old games will run on my WinXP machine. Corridor 7 will run, of course, being DOS game but they tend to break many other old games nowadays in the sake of compatibility with that horrendous Win10.

Last edited:

Gaznak

Learned
Corridor 7 will run, of course, being DOS game

Well, I couldn't be more wrong. Corridor 7, being DOS game, doesn't run on WinXP, saying some nonsense about '64tickcount' or whatever. Whether these GOG dickheads spoiled something in DOSBox included in the pack or in EXE (unlikely), I don't know.

I've been tired of GOG and their 'curated selection' of games for a long time already, but they still managed to amaze me . They could take the perfect niche as a main store of good old games (and remakes/remasters and such) but they f***ed up and became 'second-hand Steam for DRM-free idolaters who don't know how to use SteamEmu'.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Anyone played them Legends of Murder games?
Not recently, but many moons ago I played the first one on a shareware disc. Its okay. I didn't get very far in it since the RPG mechanics were questionable and there wasn't much to the detective part of it. Better concept than execution.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Last edited:

Semiurge

Cipher

I already came from there, they know about as little as we. Most of that thread is just childish tantrums. Maybe Bethesda made an about-face at the last moment because they decided that QuakeEE is an ongoing project (like their new AAA games) that might get enhancements to its online and telemetry features in the future. That's the most pessimistic scenario, perhaps GOG is simply the lowest priority.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom