Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Gendai Daisenryaku 2002 English Translation Project COMPLETED!!!

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
This patch compilation is 99% translated in English. Only a small window which is used in combat that is inaccessible is all that is left. This should not impact game-play very much.

ol5KIfv.png

Modifications to game by MrRichard999
Translations done by Helly & AgentOrange
Play Testing done by CCCMar

Progress
Windows Buttons & Graphics - 100%
Mission Introduction Screens 10%
Windows Menus - 100%
Weaponry / Craft Names - 100%
Mission Map Locations - 100%

Current Patch Version 1.02E-1.00 - https://www.zophar.net/translations/pc/english/gendai-daisenryaku-2002.html

cXrwo58.png

Currently releasing a fully playable version at the moment. If you spot any errors or wish to assist in playtesting please message MrRichard999!​

Last edited:

Endemic

Arcane
Not a bad choice.

Excuse the off-topic, but I take it you ran into technical issues with translating Schwarzschild?

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
I'd have to do dumps but its a decent amount of dialogue. I know Helly has lots of work now and AgentOrange does too so I don't know if it's something I would get into unless someone had a lot of free time to work on it.

Endemic

Arcane
I'd have to do dumps but its a decent amount of dialogue. I know Helly has lots of work now and AgentOrange does too so I don't know if it's something I would get into unless someone had a lot of free time to work on it.

I'm afraid all the good Japanese-English translators I know are busy as well. Maybe when Berwick Saga is finished I might be able to get you some help, I'm not sure.

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Was looking at it one day and also how easy it is to find all the stuff to put it in English since all the places actually exist. Between the locations and the weaponry, I was able to pull it all from searching the internet rather fast. There is very little dialogue and it isn't too much for Helly to do so figured why not. Also plan on doing part VII for Windows since a lot of it is the same.

Last edited:

Narushima

Cipher
MrRichard999

I started playing the game with your patch, and I don't know if something is wrong with my install, but it doesn't look good.

This is the detailed window when selecting a unit on the battlefield. The text is weird and runs out of boxes, and some text is missing , like the headers in the bottom table ("Weapon Name", "High", "Low", etc.):

HXL0Tpc.png

This is what you get when you look up a unit from the "Weapon Information" window. It's better, but the text is still weird:

2wbY3ew.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom