Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Magic the Gathering Arena

Jason Liang

Arcane
A note that Mana Drain (reprinted in Commander Legends) has bottomed out to $50 nonfoil/ $60 foil. I usually wouldn't make a note of mtg finance shit, but if you ever wanted to own a Mana Drain, this seems like the opportunity.

Mana%2BDrain%2B%255BCMR%255D.jpg

Thank you for contacting Wizards of the Coast Customer Service. We are sorry that you experienced an issue with your recent MTG Arena event. We have granted your account 10,000 gold for the recent challenges you've experienced.
:what:

Well that certainly eases the trauma. Now I just need to stop playing that since I'm fairly sure my only decent potential hits now (Barring a high-roll for a mythic) are Adeline and Tovolar and it's probably not worth fishing to try to get them.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
So this is my take on Vampires in standard.

Deck
4 Falkenrath Pit Fighter (MID) 137
3 Mountain (MID) 383
2 Valentin, Dean of the Vein (STX) 161
7 Swamp (MID) 382
4 Nighthawk Scavenger (ZNR) 115
4 Bloodthirsty Adversary (MID) 129
4 Nullpriest of Oblivion (ZNR) 118
4 Vampire Socialite (MID) 249
3 Florian, Voldaren Scion (MID) 223
4 Haunted Ridge (MID) 263
4 Blightstep Pathway (KHM) 252
2 Den of the Bugbear (AFR) 254
2 Hive of the Eye Tyrant (AFR) 258
4 Infernal Grasp (MID) 107
4 Play with Fire (MID) 154
2 Village Rites (STA) 35
3 Crippling Fear (KHM) 82

Florian could probably be a 4x, since it's so strong and dies very quickly. I consider this deck a tier 2, but you can relatively easily (unless you have lands problems) run under epiphany decks, and with a couple well placed Grasps and Fears finish off monogreen. Also, it's a tribal deck and it's fun!

lobsterfrogman

Scholar
Deck
4 Falkenrath Pit Fighter (MID) 137
3 Mountain (MID) 383
2 Valentin, Dean of the Vein (STX) 161
7 Swamp (MID) 382
4 Nighthawk Scavenger (ZNR) 115
4 Bloodthirsty Adversary (MID) 129
4 Nullpriest of Oblivion (ZNR) 118
4 Vampire Socialite (MID) 249
3 Florian, Voldaren Scion (MID) 223
4 Haunted Ridge (MID) 263
4 Blightstep Pathway (KHM) 252
2 Den of the Bugbear (AFR) 254
2 Hive of the Eye Tyrant (AFR) 258
4 Infernal Grasp (MID) 107
4 Play with Fire (MID) 154
2 Village Rites (STA) 35
3 Crippling Fear (KHM) 82

Cool list. I would consider a playset of the vampire dragons. Probably at the cost of Village Rites (you don't play things like Eyetwitch or the zombie that leaves a treasure) and maybe 2 Play With Fire. I agree though that Vampires are tier2. If you want to go aggro MonoG and MonoW are stronegr decks right now.

Hopefully vampires'll get beefed up since the next set is supposedly more vampire focused. I'm still mostly ignoring standard though, played up to plat in historic and then fucked off to play historic brawl which I almost exclusively play mono black Jadar 'cause it pleases me for some reason. Get lots of good removal by playing black, get lots of sacrifice shit for playing black and Jadar in particular, then you just play a controlling game with your shrimpy dudes. Had a fun game against someone playing Azusa mono green ramp the other day where he just kept playing out big threats (Inluding resolving war of the spark Rhonas 4 times) and I'd remove them. Dude drew a reclamation sage a couple turns after I played phyrexian arena, and given the choice of arena or warlock class he understandably chose to kill arena. Warlock class ended up killing him though, got to level 3 and that 2 point plink every turn while stalling out all his giant creatures and mostly ignoring his planeswalker worked out.

It's sorta weird, I normally like playing izzet shit since removal and card cycling fuckery normally pleases me but in historic brawl if I'm playing blue I tend to feel obliged to play counters and extra turn spells and shit, which are effective but not all that fun. Mono black still allows for being a controlling asshole but it feels more fair and fun for both players, though people do tend to scoop way too often if you get a turn 1 thoughtseize.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Mono black still allows for being a controlling asshole but it feels more fair and fun for both players, though people do tend to scoop way too often if you get a turn 1 thoughtseize.
you should try tergrid deck.
Or something with insane card draw, like erebos or yawgmoth. Liliana is a bit too expensive, I like my commanders under 4 mana(tergrid counts with her lantern thing. In half of my games I chose lantern over critter).

you should try tergrid deck.
Or something with insane card draw, like erebos or yawgmoth. Liliana is a bit too expensive, I like my commanders under 4 mana(tergrid counts with her lantern thing. In half of my games I chose lantern over critter).
She seems cool but I dunno, I've played around with Tinybones and even though he seems a little better as a discard commander (Cheap to slip out for discarding while the opponent has a grip of cards, has potential upside if opponent's empty handed) I'm skeptical about going too hard on the discard route. And the sacrifice route is iffy since more sacrifice choices rather than other removal feels like you're hurting yourself for potential upside. Guess one thing I don't know though is if the Kaldhim flippy cards increase the cost for both sides as a commander. If lantern's always 4 mana then that might be nice if you face a counter or removal heavy deck. Have yet to play any of those as my commander. Seen people play that blood avatar spell as commander but never paid enough attention to see if the cost went up on it. Presumably both sides have to increase in price because otherwise everyone would be playing Tibalt 24/7 which... Maybe they are and I'm just not seeing them since they're in the competitive matchmaking pool.

Thought about Yawgmoth a bit too. I do like him as a card with Jadar commander since he's a great sac outlet for decay zombies, but I think I prefer having the sacrificial body farm as the easy to access commander rather than the sac outlet. That way I've always got a 2 mana shit creature generator and whatever my starting hand is I've probably got some sac outlets. Reliably having Yawg would be nice though, since he often runs away with games if I draw him.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
If lantern's always 4 mana then that might be nice if you face a counter or removal heavy deck.
you get commander death tax on both sides

I'm skeptical about going too hard on the discard route. And the sacrifice route is iffy since more sacrifice choices rather than other removal feels like you're hurting yourself for potential upside
after much testing, trick is to play her as control, not greedy card stealing. Yes, you do have sacc and discard, but only because those are strong cards. I am likely to spend my discard effects before placing tergrid on board.

do try mine:
Commander
1 Tergrid, God of Fright (KHM) 112

Deck
1 Arcane Signet (ELD) 331
1 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
1 Phyrexian Tower (JMP) 493
1 Rankle, Master of Pranks (ELD) 101
1 Thoughtseize (AKR) 127
1 Liliana's Triumph (WAR) 98
1 Mind Stone (WTH) 153
1 Torment of Hailfire (AKR) 128
1 Liliana, Waker of the Dead (M21) 108
1 Extinction Event (IKO) 88
1 Languish (JMP) 246
1 Murderous Rider (ELD) 97
1 Vraska's Contempt (XLN) 129
1 Cabal Stronghold (DAR) 238
1 Divest (DAR) 87
1 Duress (M19) 94
1 Replicating Ring (KHM) 244
1 Pharika's Libation (THB) 111
1 Tinybones, Trinket Thief (JMP) 17
1 Cruel Reality (AKR) 98
1 Feed the Swarm (ZNR) 102
1 Soul Shatter (ZNR) 127
1 Inscription of Ruin (ZNR) 108
1 Blood on the Snow (KHM) 79
1 Waste Not (M15) 122
1 Phyrexian Arena (8ED) 152
35 Snow-Covered Swamp (KHM) 281
1 Elspeth's Nightmare (THB) 91
1 Torment of Scarabs (HOU) 78
1 The Eldest Reborn (DAR) 90
1 Honden of Night's Reach (CHK) 116
1 Liliana's Steward (M21) 111
1 Malakir Rebirth (ZNR) 111
1 Bloodchief's Thirst (ZNR) 94
1 Phyrexian Obliterator (NPH) 68
1 Plaguecrafter (GRN) 82
1 Hypnotic Specter (M10) 100
1 Demon's Disciple (ZNR) 97
1 Elderfang Disciple (KHM) 93
1 Burglar Rat (GRN) 64
1 Acquisitions Expert (ZNR) 89
1 Yahenni's Expertise (KLR) 112
1 Palladium Myr (M21) 234
1 Dark Ritual (STA) 26
1 Inquisition of Kozilek (STA) 31
1 Chainer's Edict (TOR) 57
1 Sign in Blood (STA) 32
1 Mazemind Tome (M21) 232
1 Field of Ruin (XLN) 254
1 Memorial to Folly (DAR) 242
1 Davriel, Rogue Shadowmage (WAR) 83
1 Lolth, Spider Queen (AFR) 112
1 Professor Onyx (STX) 83
1 Sheoldred, Whispering One (NPH) 73
1 Massacre Girl (WAR) 99
1 Massacre Wurm (M21) 114
1 Dread Presence (M20) 96
1 Bag of Holding (M20) 222
1 Trespasser's Curse (AKR) 129
1 Black Market (JMP) 204
1 Vilis, Broker of Blood (M20) 122
1 Lithoform Blight (ZNR) 109
1 Solemn Simulacrum (M21) 239
1 Unburden (AKR) 131
1 The Meathook Massacre (MID) 112
never felt that I got too much discard or sac in my hand. I play tergrid creature side only when facing deck that doesnt have strong removal, or if I had a peek at their hand.

Thought about Yawgmoth a bit too. I do like him as a card with Jadar commander since he's a great sac outlet for decay zombies, but I think I prefer having the sacrificial body farm as the easy to access commander rather than the sac outlet. That way I've always got a 2 mana shit creature generator and whatever my starting hand is I've probably got some sac outlets. Reliably having Yawg would be nice though, since he often runs away with games if I draw him.
Did you consider erebos, commander that draws cards like yawgmoth but does not die so easilly? Give it a spin:
Commander
1 Erebos, Bleak-Hearted (THB) 93

Deck
1 Arcane Signet (ELD) 331
1 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
1 Phyrexian Tower (JMP) 493
1 Rankle, Master of Pranks (ELD) 101
1 Thoughtseize (AKR) 127
1 Liliana's Triumph (WAR) 98
1 Burglar Rat (GRN) 64
1 Mind Stone (WTH) 153
1 Plaguecrafter (GRN) 82
1 Liliana, Dreadhorde General (WAR) 97
1 Midnight Reaper (GRN) 77
1 Extinction Event (IKO) 88
1 Languish (JMP) 246
1 Murderous Rider (ELD) 97
1 Reassembling Skeleton (M19) 116
1 Vraska's Contempt (XLN) 129
1 Heartless Act (IKO) 91
35 Swamp (ELD) 261
1 Divest (DAR) 87
1 Duress (M19) 94
1 Black Cat (JMP) 203
1 Priest of Forgotten Gods (RNA) 83
1 Gutterbones (RNA) 76
1 Woe Strider (JMP) 123
1 Ayara, First of Locthwain (ELD) 75
1 Demon's Disciple (ZNR) 97
1 Dread Wanderer (AKR) 103
1 Skyclave Shade (ZNR) 125
1 Scrapheap Scrounger (KLR) 268
1 Cabal Stronghold (DAR) 238
1 Hive of the Eye Tyrant (AFR) 258
1 Phyrexian Arena (8ED) 152
1 Phyrexian Obliterator (NPH) 68
1 Sheoldred, Whispering One (NPH) 73
1 Massacre Wurm (M21) 114
1 Massacre Girl (WAR) 99
1 Village Rites (STA) 35
1 Phyrexian Reclamation (JMP) 267
1 Deadly Dispute (AFR) 94
1 Doomed Necromancer (JMP) 137
1 Pharika's Libation (THB) 111
1 Soul Shatter (ZNR) 127
1 Eradicator Valkyrie (KHM) 94
1 Dark Ritual (STA) 26
1 Inquisition of Kozilek (STA) 31
1 Elderfang Disciple (KHM) 93
1 Acquisitions Expert (ZNR) 89
1 Yahenni's Expertise (KLR) 112
1 Lolth, Spider Queen (AFR) 112
1 Shambling Ghast (AFR) 119
1 Rise of the Dark Realms (JMP) 271
1 Yawgmoth, Thran Physician (MH1) 116
1 Boneyard Aberration (J21) 14
1 Arguel's Blood Fast (XLN) 90
1 Solemn Simulacrum (M21) 239
1 The Meathook Massacre (MID) 112
1 Black Market (JMP) 204
1 Vengeful Strangler (MID) 126
1 Clattering Augur (MH2) 79
1 Carrier Thrall (J21) 47
1 Morbid Opportunist (MID) 113
1 Pitiless Plunderer (RIX) 81
1 Hostile Hostel (MID) 264
1 Bastion of Remembrance (IKO) 73
1 Bontu's Monument (AKR) 269

Im quite proud of those 2

Thanks for the lists, I'll check 'em out! Will have to burn a few wildcards but quite a few are cards I really should get anyway. Sadly languish was one I missed in regular Jumpstart for example. Hadn't considered Erebos, indestructible commander can be some good shit since I've had a few nightmare run ins with people playing Toski decks with mutation.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Will have to burn a few wildcards but quite a few are cards I really should get anyway
those decks are about me playing favorite cards. Can always replace with your favorites instead!

Hadn't considered Erebos, indestructible commander can be some good shit since I've had a few nightmare run ins with people playing Toski decks with mutation.
Never played against erebos. In general from indestructible commanders only toski sees play. And yes, most would concede on spot. Same like some decks concede to tergrid if they rely on sac for ramp.

I used to have rankle commander deck but it got outdated and got deleted. I should recreate it at some point. Rankle is funny one, his discard obliterates control decks.
Discard value is underestimated in brawl. In standard/historic people have 4 copies of each. There are also other synergies so discards that let enemy pick car to lose arent very strong. Brawl is different, people pack mostly good stuff. Losing anything hurts, especially early.

Played a little with Erebos so far, definitely strong. If devotion gets turned off you still have a nice card draw engine (If you're willing to spend life of course) and with devotion up you've got a really solid beater and/or blocker. Jadar still tickles my fancy more (Not entirely sure why, something about always having sacrifice targets pleases me) but Erebos is certainly good shit. Did substitute in book of vile darkness since spitting out zombies when you pay to draw off Erebos is nice, as well as being a 3 devotion artifact. Not REALLY sure it's good enough to make the cut but since you're already typically shocking yourself to draw cards anyway shitting out some extra 2/2s for blockers ain't bad. Had it resolve in a game against the new Teferi as commander and he scooped shortly thereafter, surprised me but after seeing his hand with a duress he appeared to be going for ramp with artifacts and shit (Teferi untapping them) to get expensive stuff like agent of treachery out quick, so his lack of interaction combined with some hand disruption meant he got steamrolled by weenies and Erebos.

Another thing I've noticed (Since thus far I've only been dicking with Erebos. Oddly I focus on historic brawl decks more than I do normal 60 card decks, probably because with 100 card singleton there's a lot more variation in matches) is that Erebos must be in a higher matchmaking tier than Jadar since my opponents have much more consistently been playing competitive decks and commanders. Which is a good thing and a bad thing, good thing because you typically get more exciting games, bad thing because it's surprisingly easy to run away with matches with Jadar since you're still playing a bunch of goodshit. Higher quality opponents hasn't been resulting in losses though since Erebos is hilariously resilient against board wipes. Not only does Erebos himself tend to last due to indestructible, but drawing a new grip of cards and then playing it out with a fuckton of mana from black market feels good. Black market's actually a card I was a little iffy on since it's fairly do-nothing in a vacuum, but it's hard to run out of gas with all the card draw in Erebos so getting a ton of mana is nice. Did just win another match with warlock class though, that was another substitution I did for a card I was missing 'cause damn I love warlock class. Tossing it out for 1 mana's easy, two more mana to have it replace itself, and then 7 mana to make it a genuine threat. Doesn't guaranteed ping like with Jadar but it basically always does something. Font of agonies is also slightly tempting, two Erebos triggers and it can destroy something. Only hits creatures though and not walkers so that may be too durdley, but this is the format for durdling so maybe.

Really glad they did make historic brawl permanent. I assume it has a good playerbase since it finds matches quickly, and while it's fun to play more consistent and powerful decks in historic/standard on occasion I do just want to fire it up and play with a grab bag. You get a general game plan behind your cards but with 100 card singleton what you actually draw's much more up in the air and your opponents have a lot more variety too, so it feels more like playing paper Magic BACK IN THE DAY when it was just me and a group of friends and we'd randomly buy a few boosters here and there and we almost never had playsets of shit so all our decks were slopped together with stuff that sorta works together. Can kinda see why commander would be popular although I might still prefer historic brawl just because of 1v1 simplicity and the matchmaker does a decent enough job of weeding out the super competitive decks. Shame they still have so many technical issues with Arena since it really is quite a lot of fun.

Edit: Also, new tutor incoming.
80c3741e-cf04-4aa2-a6a9-ce19f043b22c.jpg

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Erebos must be in a higher matchmaking tier than Jadar
any chance your jadar featured less rares/mythics? I believe their count got something to do with it. Saw people with 2 decks with same commander being able to have different matches based on rest of the deck

Erebos must be in a higher matchmaking tier than Jadar
any chance your jadar featured less rares/mythics? I believe their count got something to do with it. Saw people with 2 decks with same commander being able to have different matches based on rest of the deck
Dunno, I'll tot 'em up and see. Sure enough, Erebos is at 24 rares and 12 mythics while Jadar's at 22 rares 7 mythics (not counting the commanders). Very well could be it then!

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Runo-Stromkirk-VOW-672.jpg
Krothuss-Lord-of-the-Deep-VOW-672.jpg

some nice janky deep sea brawl incomming. Was waiting to finally put whelming wave into any deck

Normally not one for buying card backs, but I'm mildly tempted by that Halloween skull one. Dig the goofy expression and it's nice and clean and simple. Still probably won't do it, but a little tempted.

some slurping even
Nice, even in dimir colors so you get access to sludge monster for more slime tokens.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I haven't played physical Magic cards since the late 90s and have dabbled a tiny bit with some of the various electronic versions over the years. I know the general rules well enough to win casual Arena matches more often than not, but all the new cards they've put out over the years is brutal for trying to figure out crafting my own decks again. I don't think I'll be getting back into things these days just because that particular curve is too steep.

Anyway, the actual point of my comment is: those new legendary creatures are crazy! Certain types of decks would get shut down by them. Possibly even certain colours (i.e. I think White would have a hard time dealing with that slug thing unless they've introduced some new mechanics I haven't seen that would let them hit it with a board removal).

I haven't played physical Magic cards since the late 90s and have dabbled a tiny bit with some of the various electronic versions over the years. I know the general rules well enough to win casual Arena matches more often than not, but all the new cards they've put out over the years is brutal for trying to figure out crafting my own decks again. I don't think I'll be getting back into things these days just because that particular curve is too steep.

Anyway, the actual point of my comment is: those new legendary creatures are crazy! Certain types of decks would get shut down by them. Possibly even certain colours (i.e. I think White would have a hard time dealing with that slug thing unless they've introduced some new mechanics I haven't seen that would let them hit it with a board removal).
Playing it actually catches you up surprisingly well, then once you've seen a lot of the popular cards you can wander around to see if there's anything less popular that catches your eye for deckbuilding. I figured it was going to be a pain too, but if you focus on standard at first (And this is a good time for it since rotation just happened) it's not too bad.

There are a metric fuckload of white cards that would shit on that slug, but it's true that creatures are way better than back in the old days, and spells are (By and large) a little weaker. The theory behind it was creatures can be interacted with more, so better to have powerful shit on them. Just two white cards from the most recent set that would deal with the slug easily are Borrowed Time and Fateful Absence, which would sting losing your 7 mana slug to a 2 or 3 mana card. Hell, just to continue that, these are all the rest of the white cards from that single most recent set that could smack the slug. Brutal Cathar, Sungold Barrage, Vanquish the Horde. Planeswalkers were the most upsetting thing to learn about when I started playing Magic again, and I still don't particularly like them.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Playing it actually catches you up surprisingly well, then once you've seen a lot of the popular cards you can wander around to see if there's anything less popular that catches your eye for deckbuilding. I figured it was going to be a pain too, but if you focus on standard at first (And this is a good time for it since rotation just happened) it's not too bad.

There are a metric fuckload of white cards that would shit on that slug, but it's true that creatures are way better than back in the old days, and spells are (By and large) a little weaker. The theory behind it was creatures can be interacted with more, so better to have powerful shit on them. Just two white cards from the most recent set that would deal with the slug easily are Borrowed Time and Fateful Absence, which would sting losing your 7 mana slug to a 2 or 3 mana card. Hell, just to continue that, these are all the rest of the white cards from that single most recent set that could smack the slug. Brutal Cathar, Sungold Barrage, Vanquish the Horde. Planeswalkers were the most upsetting thing to learn about when I started playing Magic again, and I still don't particularly like them.

Thanks. What are the planeswalker cards anyway? I've seen all sorts of stuff about them and seen some of the cards, but they're different enough that I can't actually read them.

The weird thing to me are the new global status cards. Things like night/day or those dungeon mazes and class cards from the D&D set. It's cool that they've been mixing the game up. I'm actually surprised to still see it going this strongly after so long.

Edit: Fair enough on those white cards. Also, I'd forgotten about swords to plowshares until I saw some of those cards.

Thanks. What are the planeswalker cards anyway? I've seen all sorts of stuff about them and seen some of the cards, but they're different enough that I can't actually read them.

The weird thing to me are the new global status cards. Things like night/day or those dungeon mazes and class cards from the D&D set. It's cool that they've been mixing the game up. I'm actually surprised to still see it going this strongly after so long.

Edit: Fair enough on those white cards. Also, I'd forgotten about swords to plowshares until I saw some of those cards.
a7757e99-8d51-4b92-b346-6961845def24.jpg

I'll pull up this green asshole (Since he's seeing a lot of play in standard right now) as an example. Planeswalkers sit off to the side kinda like enchantments or artifacts, and the number in the lower righthand corner (5 in Wrenn's case) is their starting loyalty. Once per turn (Including the turn you summon one, they don't have summoning sickness for this) you can activate one of the abilities on the card and adjust the loyalty accordingly. Like if you played Wrenn you could immediately -3, putting him at 2 loyalty, to put a treefolk token into play. Planeswalker loyalty also functions as their health, and they can be targeted by things that specifically target planeswalkers or "Anything". Creatures can also damage them, but when making attacks a player has to decide which creatures to send at the other player and which to send at any individual planeswalkers. Trample also doesn't trample over a planeswalker and hit the player behind, since the planeswalker in this situation is the final destination for the damage. Loyalty functioning like health also doesn't mean healing/life gain can increase loyalty counters on a planeswalker either, typically the only ways to increase loyalty are through + means on the cards or using proliferate (Which allows you to increase the number of tokens on anything).

The pain in the ass part about them is that they tend to be powerful, generate a lot of value, and are slightly harder to target with removal than creatures. In the case of Wrenn he can enter the battlefield and generate a large treefolk token to protect himself against creatures (Along with whatever else you've got on the board) and then in subsequent turns he can start drawing you a ton of land.

The new mechanics like night/day and the dungeons are most likely going to be limited to one or two sets each, once they rotate out they probably won't be terribly popular or show up again soon. They are kinda cool but also probably not something I'd want to see showing up on cards all the time, but it gives the cards/sets a little more unique flavor. Speaking of which, Wrenn's -8 ability mentions an "Emblem", emblems are like those night/day and dungeon cards that sit off to the side and impact the game but emblems cannot be interacted with in any way. Emblems are usually quite powerful (No max hand size is a fairly weak one) but are also difficult to get since there's no way to remove them once they've entered play.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
arena is doing great job with teaching magic to new players. Had heartstone friend that was able to get into it quickly this way

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Multi-headed Cow well, thats annoying, jump in isnt going away, instead they add new packs:
This is all a fancy way of saying we're extending and updating the Jump In! event with the release of Innistrad: Crimson Vow, and we'll periodically check in to ensure this format hasn't overstayed its welcome.
no idea how many are we talking about yet. I doubt it will be worth it for me and yet i am an addict looking for excuse...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom