Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
While demonic rage is active, if you have the Aspect of Kalavakus and you are a kineticist, every CM attempt you make will give you an AoO. That includes CM attempts made by spells like Deadly Earth and Clouds.

But you can't AoO with default range blasts in the game. Maybe it would work with the bow, but character needs hands free for Gather Power.
Or they changed implementation in Wrath?
Its not something I have personally tried because I have an intense dislike of playing kineticists, but I have been informed by people who do like playing kineticist that you can make those AoOs with a Kinetic Blade.
It's not an aoo, it's an attack as a free action, so if you use bowling infusion to trip 15 demons you'll instantly attack each one in range as a free action.
How does that work? How can you use kinetic blade and deadly earth at the same time? It sounds fun though. If you use kinetic blade + bowling won't the free attack also trigger another trip, giving you infinite attacks?

Can't re-trip an enemy who is already prone.

Sunri

Liturgist
Despite making up only 1% of the playerbase Swarm make up 52% of crimes. Where are my swarm homies at :shitposting:

ngDENmV.png

cw8

Cipher
Signifiers look like they got a massive buff now in Crusade battles after the patch. Or is it all spellcasting units?

signifers.jpg

purupuru

Learned
Signifiers look like they got a massive buff now in Crusade battles after the patch. Or is it all spellcasting units?

signifers.jpg
They say they added "power" to the spellcasting/healing units and their spells now scales with that. Glad to see that it actually works.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Did anyone try trickster Lore nature 3 after the patch if it works? It's not in the changelog but maybe...

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just reporting that Aeon lvl 9 is a completely different story. Power levels ONLINE!

* * * Deskari 1st round * * *

"OH IOMEDAE... how doth you forsaken me! Come here, spring pussy, so I might smite thee with my phalus! Oh woe... you hath sent me this toothpick instead?!? *grumbles in Chaotic Evil*

* * * Deskari 2nd round * * *

"Where do you want this penis, sir? Oh... in my mouth. Okay.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Demon I heard you get 10 right at the start of the act.

It depends.

If you become Nocticula's companion , you get rank 10 at the start of Act V. If you kill her, you only get to rank 8. Aka you get less if you kill her and her fight is total bs , so just join her , a win-win.

purupuru

Learned
Started another run on core with enemy behavior on, noticed the shield maze mages all have prebuffed mage armor. Did they do this before or is this one of 1.1's improvements?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Started another run on core with enemy behavior on, noticed the shield maze mages all have prebuffed mage armor. Did they do this before or is this one of 1.1's improvements?
There is a lot of prebuffing that I have noticed, especially on bosses.

This leads me to believe that skilled Abjurers might be one of the better classes to play with. I might try that on my Devil playthrough (whenever that may be).

On a completely different note... (huge spoilers ahead)

I've figured out that you need to go back to mommy's lab. And your quest log gets very spicy. Almost 4th wall breaking. I'm not sure I was meant to figure out that you should go to her lab on my first playthrough, but it IS very interesting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom