Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Septerra Core

Zariusz

Arbiter
capsule_616x353.jpg

I think im going to try this, looks somewhat interesting. Is it worth checking?
Also should this be in general rpg or jrpg?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
It certainly has an interesting lore. I played it as a teen and thoroughly enjoyed it back when I had no internet.

Vatnik Wumao
Its very tedious and made worse by the adventure game elements the dev stuffed in. At the midpoint, you will need to backtrack back to town to collect items to pass certain dungeons.

Rincewind

Magister
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Played it for a couple of days shortly after it was released. The worldbuilding was very interesting (and I think it still is), but the backtracking was tedious even then. Don't remember anything about the combat and that says something. I kinda enjoyed it until I got frustrated/bored with it, but take take with a grain of salt because I thought that Revenant was a great game in the same year...

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
How are the photobucket pics still showing? I thought they shut off 3rd party viewing for nonpayers. Got that damn photobucket watermark.

I tell ya what... I'll re-DL it and try it. If I like it..
DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY!

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
The initial wmv is heavily pixelated. I'm on a laptop 1920x1080 so I guess it is fine for now (wmv was rough). The first thing I always do is play the credits. Then i usually quit and forget the game or uninstall. But.... I'll read the manual and look at wallpapers because I care.

Did any of you experience seizures? Best to quit the game. Btw, manual looks a bit pixelated as well.

Ah crap!

PRECAUTIONS DURING USE -
  • Do not sit too close to the monitor. Sit as far as comfortably possible.
  • Use as small a monitor as possible.
  • Do not play when tired or short on sleep.
  • Take care that there is sufficient lighting in the room.
  • Be sure to take a break of 10-15 minutes every hour.

Anyone have a small monitor? I have a game gear somewhere but how the fuck do I hook my laptop up to that. I guess i could have my monitor at the bottom of the field with the wireless keyboard ag the other end. I'd need a spyglass to see the teeny tiny game gear screen. Oh... its dark outside. And damp. That won't do.

oh fuck:
CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE PLAYING AGAIN.

Nvm, no seizures.... yet!

I usually give up when I have toread the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR PRODUCTS OF ... anything.

lessee
Agreement... legally binding contract...

OH FUCK!

"By breaking, opening, or removing the seal on the product media envelope, or by installing, copying of using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way, you are indicating your acceptence of the terms and conditions contained within this TELA. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you are not permitted to open, install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any way.

Motherfucker! I hate Teela. She's like a feminazi cunt in Kevin Smith's new He-man. What have I gotten myself into? ABORT ABORT FUCKING ABORT!!

I need to take a 10-15 day break and contemplate on this. I watched too much... pressed too much... read too much!

I can't finish the license reading. Ya'll warned me. I failed to listen.... It's too late... way too late now. Game OVER!

I can hear the hounds from hell pawing at my door..
14552a387b99bef08ff1e22a8c034629--funny-dog-faces-funny-pets.jpg

.............. Dare I continue
?
ku-xlarge.gif

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom