Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The return of Wyrmlord

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
He never quite understood being human.

He was trying. That's why he put everything in his .txt.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Is this the real deal?

Yeah it's him. I changed his original account's email address so he could regain access to it, but then he just disappeared. Maybe you could ask him why on Twitter!

How did you figure out it was him? Doesn't he travel often, making IP adresses iffy? Did he show himself? Secret Handshake?

I barely use twitter myself. Twitter is boring to me, and honestly its the Chernobyl of the Internet. I would rather browse the chans and their ugly-ass interfaces.

Yes all the tasty bits from twatter you can find on locals or here on Codex and Wyrmie deserves ditch for doxxing you Comrade.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Initially I thought wyrmlord was amusing when he had crazy stories from NYC, eventually I grew to understand he was just a retard living in places he shouldn't be.

Now that I'm thinking about it, he reminds me of peter sellers in the party

Last edited:

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Initially I thought wyrmlord was amusing when he had crazy stories from NYC, eventually I grew to understand he was just a retard living in places he shouldn't be.

Should anyone really be living in NY? I wouldn't even wish for roaches to live there, it is cruel!

Bloodeyes

Arcane
I'm provisionally calling the return of Wymlord incline. Don't remember much about him except that he either had a great memory or kept creepy records on people's postings. He made a thread about me once, putting together all the mad shit I'd said here at various times over the years. I remember being flattered that someone actually read my shitposts (they never got much engagement) and freaked out that this person had put together a kind of expose on me as a poster.

So yeah, not really sure what to make of him. But he's a connection to the past. I think any old name being back is a good thing. Probably.

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
Based on his twitter views/replies/retweets and likes he has/had a much larger audience on this here evul nahtsee forum he hates so much than among his fellow multi-culti twitterati friends...

Were we the cucks all along? :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom