Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Oracsbox?

Oracscube

Formerly known as Oracsbox
Patron
Firstly I'd like to genuinely thank you all for your kind words..
I'm surprised anyone even noticed I'd gone !

:love:

Initially I wasn't going to post for awhile.. but I'd rather quash any further speculation concerning me and Hilary Clinton/new employment/deep state assassination etc..

Now I must tell you what really happened..

As many of you know who read my offensive swearing ramblings in the Entertainment is Dead thread, the forces of Darkness were after my blood...

Lidl.png

A few days ago..

"I was making my way to an Aldi for a packet of mints and a pint of milk, when I noticed a rather fetching young lady across the street, I smiled at her, her eyelids fluttered and it was obvious she wanted me.
As I made my way across the road towards her..

Lady.png

"A great beast of unfathomable evil swooped down and stood before me on the zebra crossing !"

..too late I realised she was merely bait, the trap was sprung.."

"A chasm opened beneath us and on that narrow bridge I fought the beast"

"You cannot pass," I said.
Passing shoppers stood still, and a dead silence fell. 'I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Orac. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, beast of Nyarlathotep. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass. "

I couldn't let the nearby innocent villagers be killed so I smote the bridge a great blow, destroying it and we fell into the depths, the battle was long and terrible.. like this post... until finally the behemoth was dead and I was in another place.. "

"A great light and I was reborn..."

As Gandalf Oracscube The White..

I have returned for but a short time (40-60 years) with a new purpose.. and I hope a nicer, more relaxed persona 5

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on viewpoint, you'll have to wait a year before I can post anything in the public library and it's also just occurred to me I won't be able to edit my previous threads either.. so plenty of time to atone for my sins, and write movie reviews which I can mass spam on my return.

Last edited:

Oracscube

Patron

I would like to donate, but I don't have a PayPal account and don't intend getting one and I almost never use online banking unless absolutely necessary.

Also when DarkUnderlord eventually gets interrogated and disposed of by the Australian police I'd rather they didn't know my details.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

I would like to donate, but I don't have a PayPal account and don't intend getting one and I almost never use online banking unless absolutely necessary.

Also when DarkUnderlord eventually gets interrogated and disposed of by the Australian police I'd rather they didn't know my details.
Why purge old account and get back mere days later under almost the same name?

Oracscube

Patron
Why purge old account and get back mere days later under almost the same name?

I was thinking of taking a break and what better way than to nuke the account, which would stop me posting.
Later I could rejoin in a better frame of mind.

However when I checked to make sure the account was gone, I saw Lady Error's unexpected thread and also the confusion of why I had left, it hadn't occurred to me to leave a message and say goodbye...and I felt the love.
:love:
Sometimes the Codex is a negative place and I felt I was posting some borderline hateful stuff myself recently... so I'm going to calm that down (because that's not how/what I am) and post more CYOA and movie critiques that are humorous actual critique and less incoherent nasty babble...I may however still occasionally use swear words.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I was thinking of taking a break and what better way than to nuke the account, which would stop me posting.
Later I could rejoin in a better frame of mind.

However when I checked to make sure the account was gone, I saw Lady Error's unexpected thread and also the confusion of why I had left, it hadn't occurred to me to leave a message and say goodbye...and I felt the love.
Nice try, Crispy.

We know you killed him, and you're going TO JAIL!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom