Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Broseph banned?

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
This is pretty dumb. Saying you’re okay with fags as long as they don’t act faggy is like saying you’re okay with dogs as long as they don’t bark.
Being into cocks doesn't mean you have to be a boring or annoying person. There are many homosexuals that are the life of the party and have the most interesting things to say and are fun to be around. You're like one of those shit persons who go around doing dumb shit and then saying that people just hate them because they are black or gay or pick your card. You might not even be a real homosexual, that could just be something you have latched onto to cover up what is actually there.
The shackleford alt is starting to get unhinged, he thinks he's the official welcoming committee now, trying to take my turf.
What constitutes boring and annoying is subjective. I like to post about politics and games. If you don’t like my posts, then don’t read them.

mondblut

Arcane
Saying you’re okay with fags as long as they don’t act faggy is like saying you’re okay with dogs as long as they don’t bark.

Very reasonable. I also would be okay with them if they didn't bark. And drool. And act clingy. And present a danger to cats and sometimes humans too, depending on the breed.

That applies to dogs, too.

Greek Anime God

Scholar
i know a gay guy and he doesn't act faggy
I know a black jew and he is a very cool guy.
What constitutes boring and annoying is subjective. I like to post about politics and games. If you don’t like my posts, then don’t read them.
This is why you are boring, thinking that if you don't agree you should not engage and which is why you ignored so many posters and created a safe space for yourself. You are even more of a fag than HHR. Be more like Warhol, be less like the guys at the Microsoft Ignite talk.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
This is why you are boring, thinking that if you don't agree you should not engage and which is why you ignored so many posters and created a safe space for yourself. You are even more of a fag than HHR. Be more like Warhol, be less like the guys at the Microsoft Ignite talk.
If I ignored everyone I disagreed with here I’d be ignoring a lot more than 40 people. I wouldn’t continue to post here for nearly a decade if I wanted a safe space, dumbfuck.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Broseph isn't even that faggy from what I've seen. The gayest thing I've seen him do is admit he's a homo, which I don't think is appropriate, but isn't that big of a deal. I've been friends with dudes far gayer than him but I always have to break it off because they end up wanting to fuck me.

I've never seen him advocate for a bunch of homo romance in games for normal people, try to destroy the family unit, promote tranny children, or do any of the other shit that makes me hate faggots

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It would be nice if the forum could be set up to wipe everyone's ignore list once a year or something. It honestly makes the forum shittier when everyone is ignoring everyone else. I really don't understand how someone can get so emotional over someone's posts that they have to put them on ignore to begin with. There's only one person on this entire forum that I really don't like and I still read most of his posts when I see them and even give him positive ratings when he deserves it.
I also rate posts based on their content. I’ve even given countless brofists to HHR of all people, who is kind of my arch enemy here. Of course some people have a vendetta and will give negative ratings regardless of what I post, but that can’t be avoided.
Ok I really have to ask this because you've reminded me of something I've been wondering for a while. How is it that he doesn't make your ignore list but I did? Is it because I'm an evil nazi? The dick avatar? Bad opinions on RPGs? I always wonder what gets me on people's lists.
It was probably a combination of some racist shit you posted and saying I’m a faggot. HHR amuses me with his persistence in posting gay conversion therapy videos for years and his apparently genuine belief that doing so will eventually lead to me being “cured” from homosexuality. Also, he made the original post in the Might & Magic thread which I’ve frequented a lot.

I guess if calling me a faggot or a pussy gives you pleasure then go for it. I do like to get fucked by men so it’s just an accurate assessment.

See, this is what you don't understand. These urges of yours that compel you to have men perform unnatural sex acts on you do not come from your inborn orientation or anything like that.

It simply is because you were traumatized as a child and it shattered your sense of masculinity. If you don't traumatize a child, he will be straight.

It might be due to a lack of male affirmation, due to some forgotten abuse from when you were a toddler, or another reason.

You have a lot of work to do to identify and heal your traumas. It's the only way to be free of your gayness and live a normal life.

Do you seriously think that God created you to have other men pound you in the rectum? What a waste of a life. Homosexuality is simply disordered, confused men perpetuating their dysfunction onto one another. It's neither healthy, nor normal, nor can it lead to a fulfilling relationship or durable happiness.

You could have a wife and a family instead of living such a depraved lifestyle.

It's hilarious to see you lecturing someone when you love killing kids with your death shot. Hypocrisy is your name.
Fair,but still he is not wrong.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Broseph isn't even that faggy from what I've seen. The gayest thing I've seen him do is admit he's a homo, which I don't think is appropriate, but isn't that big of a deal. I've been friends with dudes far gayer than him but I always have to break it off because they end up wanting to fuck me.

I've never seen him advocate for a bunch of homo romance in games for normal people, try to destroy the family unit, promote tranny children, or do any of the other shit that makes me hate faggots
Nah he is pure fag,he doesn't care about other fags,he just wants all the attention. It will be in his plus if all the other fags got kicked out,then it will be only him.

Repressed Homosexual
It would be nice if the forum could be set up to wipe everyone's ignore list once a year or something. It honestly makes the forum shittier when everyone is ignoring everyone else. I really don't understand how someone can get so emotional over someone's posts that they have to put them on ignore to begin with. There's only one person on this entire forum that I really don't like and I still read most of his posts when I see them and even give him positive ratings when he deserves it.
I also rate posts based on their content. I’ve even given countless brofists to HHR of all people, who is kind of my arch enemy here. Of course some people have a vendetta and will give negative ratings regardless of what I post, but that can’t be avoided.
Ok I really have to ask this because you've reminded me of something I've been wondering for a while. How is it that he doesn't make your ignore list but I did? Is it because I'm an evil nazi? The dick avatar? Bad opinions on RPGs? I always wonder what gets me on people's lists.
It was probably a combination of some racist shit you posted and saying I’m a faggot. HHR amuses me with his persistence in posting gay conversion therapy videos for years and his apparently genuine belief that doing so will eventually lead to me being “cured” from homosexuality. Also, he made the original post in the Might & Magic thread which I’ve frequented a lot.

I guess if calling me a faggot or a pussy gives you pleasure then go for it. I do like to get fucked by men so it’s just an accurate assessment.

See, this is what you don't understand. These urges of yours that compel you to have men perform unnatural sex acts on you do not come from your inborn orientation or anything like that.

It simply is because you were traumatized as a child and it shattered your sense of masculinity. If you don't traumatize a child, he will be straight.

It might be due to a lack of male affirmation, due to some forgotten abuse from when you were a toddler, or another reason.

You have a lot of work to do to identify and heal your traumas. It's the only way to be free of your gayness and live a normal life.

Do you seriously think that God created you to have other men pound you in the rectum? What a waste of a life. Homosexuality is simply disordered, confused men perpetuating their dysfunction onto one another. It's neither healthy, nor normal, nor can it lead to a fulfilling relationship or durable happiness.

You could have a wife and a family instead of living such a depraved lifestyle.
Complete and utter horseshit. I had no traumatic experiences of any kind as a child and no absent father either. I was, however, my mother’s fourth born son. Read up on fraternal birth order effect. Are you familiar with the phenomenon that the more older brothers a man has, the more likely he is to be gay? This has been documented countless times.

You’re perfectly fine with trusting the science when it comes to vaccines, but not when it comes to homosexuality. Really lends credence to the people that say you’re a paid shill for Pfizer.

Just because younger sons in a family are said to identify more frequently as homosexual later in life doesn't mean that the reason for it is biological. Joseph Nicolosi said that when a homosexual has an older brother, it's a feared, hostile relationship. It might just be because this position in the family makes it inherently harder for vulnerable individuals to preserve a strong masculine sense of self.

The possibility is also there that trauma did occur, but that you were simply too young to remember it, or at that time you didn't perceive it as abuse.

I don't think it is the same thing at all for vaccines. Their effectiveness can be measured empirically, by way of testing, observing symptoms, etc.

On the other hand, psychology and psychiatry are extremely, extremely soft sciences, which nowadays in the Western world are rife with contradiction. In this environment it's very easy for people more preoccupied by political correctness than by science to make things up out of whole cloth.

For instance, the same people who insist that sexual orientation is fluid, also insist that any shift at all from gay to straight is impossible.

They also insist that any type of counseling to help people who are not happy with homosexuality to be affirmed in their life choices is dangerous and should be banned, but that giving hormones to pre-pubescent minors and surgically remove their genitals is a brave, progressive thing to do.

It's easy for anyone to see that the current mainstream dogmas in regards to homosexual and sexual orientation are a total clown show.

I must have seen thousands and thousands of ex-gay testimonies over the years and I've also met former gays in person. Most of these people have attained durable happiness. I simply cannot believe that every single one of them is delusional or lying.

Surely these types of therapies work at least for some people.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
I must have seen thousands and thousands of ex-gay testimonies over the years and I've also met former gays in person. Most of these people have attained durable happiness. I simply cannot believe that every single one of them is delusional or lying.

Then why do you insist that homosexuals like me who say they have attained durable happiness are delusional or lying? I have been in a committed, stable relationship for nearly 3 years. We don’t go sleeping around with other men, and we’re not engaging in sex every day or even once a month for that matter. You think this is purely a sexual perversion, as if you cannot grasp the concept that people of the same sex can have genuine love for each other. It’s insulting and degrading and contradicts my entire life experience.

I’m not even arguing that a majority of gay men aren’t degenerates because I’m very familiar with the culture and I despise it. Stop lumping me in with the caricature of a homosexual you’ve created in your mind. If you expect me to accept that some people can be “cured” of homosexuality, then you also have to accept that it is not a lifestyle that leads to inevitable despair and self-destruction for everyone who identifies as such.

Last edited:

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Why do you care that he cares, was he your friend? Most of the internet is made up anyway. You're probably all a bunch of Chinese algorithms.

Repressed Homosexual

Then why do you insist that homosexuals like me who say they have attained durable happiness are delusional or lying? I have been in a committed, stable relationship for nearly 3 years. We don’t go sleeping around with other men, and we’re not engaging in sex every day or even once a month for that matter. You think this is purely a sexual perversion, as if you cannot grasp the concept that people of the same sex can have genuine love for each other. It’s insulting and degrading and contradicts my entire life experience.

I’m not even arguing that a majority of gay men aren’t degenerates because I’m very familiar with the culture and I despise it. Stop lumping me in with the caricature of a homosexual you’ve created in your mind. If you expect me to accept that some people can be “cured” of homosexuality, then you also have to accept that it is not a lifestyle that leads to inevitable despair and self-destruction for everyone who identifies as such.

Because if you keep leading that kind of life, you're going to hell.

It's hard for me not to.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Broseph - A man who is somehow happy despite having a mental illness that destroys most people. A faggot but not a degenerate.

HHR - A good Christian relentlessly trying to save one of his brothers.

A saga of two good men just trying to be good men while somehow tolerating each other despite their differences. I'll give you guys each 20% of the profits from the novel.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
hhr's just a flesh puppet for private pharmaceutical companies now

he needs to cast that off like it's a bad habit that you need to stop

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
And thanks for having dialogued with me a little Broseph. I really appreciate it.

Sorry if all these posts and this topic aggravates you. I didn't make them for you in the first place. You don't have to read them if you don't want to.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In

homosexual-family-comic.png

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

Because if you keep leading that kind of life, you're going to hell.

It's hard for me not to.

Did God go on unemployment and you take his place? I ask because only he can judge people for their sins. Only he can send people to heaven or hell.

You don't give a shit about people. If you did you wouldn't be shilling for the Canadian government and Big Pharma. You wouldn't face palm every post that goes against you either. You're just another hypocritical retard that thinks he's holier then thou.

FreeKaner

Prophet of the Dumpsterfire
A little bit of late on this but this is actually false, Eastern Asian DNA in Turkey is highest in Central and Western regions.

Yeah sure buddy, and European DNA is mostly based near the eastern border with Iraq. Tell me yet about another lie Erdogan tells you....

Does it help your limited brain capacity to connect every eventuality to Erdogan? Erdogan doesn't care about "Turkics". Steppe Turkics didn't settle in eastern Turkey because eastern Turkey is not suitable for their way of life, it is way too mountainous and arid, steppe people moved towards Central and Western Anatolia where there are plateaus.

Here is couple of maps for you:

East Asian, mind you East Asian admixture is around 30-50% in Central Asians.

East-Asian-admixture.png

Here is, Eurasian mixture, which takes into account all the population groups that are native to Central Asia:

East-Eurasian-admixture.png

Eastern Turkey & Southeastern Turkey is mostly Armenians, Kurds, Arabs and Assyrians ancestry wise, with very little Central Asian or European genetic impact. Except the occasional tribe that settled and got assimilated into Kurdish, Armenian & Arabic groups. Western & Northern Turkey is a mix of Central Asian and various Balkan & Circassian peoples. Of course in all areas, native Anatolian DNA is the predominant one, which makes a third to half of average.

Here is what Anatolian climate looks like, feel free to use the rest of your brain cells to compare the East Eurasian DNA map and this one, Ia is steppe climate:

Macroclimate-types-of-Turkey-Ia-Anatolian-steppe-climate-Ib-Southeastern-Anatolian.png

Last edited:

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Why is a T*rk yet again verbally annihilating what's supposed to be a genetic descendant of the greatest philosophers to grace this planet? The more I see of these modern 'Greeks' the worse I feel for their diminished mental capacity.

tenor.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom