Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

people are leaving the codex in droves

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
I've been the strongest Codexer since I joined the forum. It's not even close.
How dare

BLOBERT said:
BRO FOR PERSPECTIVE

I ENTERED MY FIRST COMP IN A MULTIPLY UNTESTED ORG

I NEVER TOOK STEROIDS AND LIFTED RAW I DIDNT GIVE A FUXK

I WANTED TO GET TOP HUNDRED PLUSA AND I DID IT IN THREE WEIGHT CLASSES BENCH

I NEVER CARED ABOUT WINNING EXCEPT IN A WABDL MEET I WANTED BEST LIFTER CAUSE YOU GOT A SWORD

SOMEONE LIFTING 700 PLUS AT 242 BOMBED AND SO DID SOMEONE ELSE LIFTING AROUND THE SAME

I MADE AROUND 530 AT 210 EQUIPPED AND I WON THE MOTHERFUCKINF SWORD

IN OTHER WORDS LIFT WHAT YOU CAN WHEN YOU CAN CAUSE THE FAGS WHO WAIT TILL THEY THINK THEY CAN WIN BOMB OUT AND DONT LIFT SHIT IVE SEEN IT HAPPEN A MILLION TIMES

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
If you want an example from the gaming industry look how Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Dan Vavra were treated by the left-wing gaming press.

that uproar lasted maybe a grand total of 7 days. kingdom come is now regarded as one of the finer immersive sims that'll (probably) be fondly remembered like how deus ex is fondly remembered 20 years later

Last edited:

Humbaba

Arcane
Absolutely pathetic. Neither of these say anything about Facebook or Twitter being used more than Parler

How have you managed to miss all the whining from mainstream liberal media about Facebook being "instrument used for the evil murderous insurrection" lately? The fake whistleblower thing was all about that. Pay some fucking attention!

I don't watch liberal media unlike you normie

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
Absolutely pathetic. Neither of these say anything about Facebook or Twitter being used more than Parler

How have you managed to miss all the whining from mainstream liberal media about Facebook being "instrument used for the evil murderous insurrection" lately? The fake whistleblower thing was all about that. Pay some fucking attention!

I don't watch liberal media unlike you normie

this isn't the gotcha you think it is when you realize a fair amount of people are easily impressionable and aren't exactly critical of most news media presented to them

facebook is being spun as some kind of satanic spawn for some reason that doesn't hold up to observation; while i think social media is responsible for grinding down the average person's psyche into nothing, a fair fraction of facebook is mostly 60 year olds sharing cooking recipes and being nostalgic

Humbaba

Arcane
this isn't the gotcha you think it is when you realize a fair amount of people are easily impressionable and aren't exactly critical of most news media presented to them

facebook is being spun as some kind of satanic spawn for some reason that doesn't hold up to observation; while i think social media is responsible for grinding down the average person's psyche into nothing, a fair fraction of facebook is mostly 60 year olds sharing cooking recipes and being nostalgic

This plus basically every serious Trumpist switched to VK years ago.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've been the strongest Codexer since I joined the forum. It's not even close.
How dare

BLOBERT said:
BRO FOR PERSPECTIVE

I ENTERED MY FIRST COMP IN A MULTIPLY UNTESTED ORG

I NEVER TOOK STEROIDS AND LIFTED RAW I DIDNT GIVE A FUXK

I WANTED TO GET TOP HUNDRED PLUSA AND I DID IT IN THREE WEIGHT CLASSES BENCH

I NEVER CARED ABOUT WINNING EXCEPT IN A WABDL MEET I WANTED BEST LIFTER CAUSE YOU GOT A SWORD

SOMEONE LIFTING 700 PLUS AT 242 BOMBED AND SO DID SOMEONE ELSE LIFTING AROUND THE SAME

I MADE AROUND 530 AT 210 EQUIPPED AND I WON THE MOTHERFUCKINF SWORD

IN OTHER WORDS LIFT WHAT YOU CAN WHEN YOU CAN CAUSE THE FAGS WHO WAIT TILL THEY THINK THEY CAN WIN BOMB OUT AND DONT LIFT SHIT IVE SEEN IT HAPPEN A MILLION TIMES

Impressive, credit is due where credit is due, the title was always his.

I'd still beat his ass though (Wrestling and BJJ for years).

EDIT: What user is this?

Humbaba

Arcane
VK? They are on Gab, Parler, 4chan, Telegram. There are no Trumpists on the Russian VK.

No, they are along with most QAnon schizos. Whatever the case, most of them are definitely not on (((Facebook))). You do know that Telegram is Russian too right?

Last edited:

Humbaba

Arcane
Nope. FSB pushed Durov out of Russia, he settled in UAE and formed Telegram. Telegram's HQ is based in Dubai

Founded and funded by two Russian's, its legal location in the UK, its operational head quarters in Dubai and running servers worldwide. Whatever the case, it's definitely not American like Gab or Parler.

Camel

Scholar
Nope. FSB pushed Durov out of Russia, he settled in UAE and formed Telegram. Telegram's HQ is based in Dubai

Telegram is popular in Russia exactly because it doesn't leak the data to FSB (or so is believed)
Telegram gives user’s IP-address and a phone number if a Russian court requests it for a terrorism investigation.

pickmeister

Learned
A reminder that Vavra is a jew-lover and good goy after all:
The translation is funny but believe me when I say that the post doesn't make any more sense in the original language.
KJhuVyg.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom