Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

A horse of course

I am smarter - and THINNER - than everyone else in this thread!!!!!!!!!

Cael

Arcane
I am THINNER than everyone else in this thread!!!!!!!!!
Skeleton.JPG.jpg

Mortmal

Arcane
I'm leaving because it's becomming ResetEra#1,000.

You've been here long enough not to take DU's regular trolling seriously. If he was in real danger, he would not be solving it by creating a word filter for one word.

But since you've already made up your mind, hope you find a better place.

with 91 posts in 9 years he's not exactly a big loss for the site

No posting much sure , but you have to understand why people are triggered by this. Codex is full of autists, and if there's something we dont like is when you move the furniture around the room or throw away our things, its true. So the mummified remains of mondblut were part of the scenery , furniture standing there in the corner. A relic of long gone age, like the games he was playing at a dead end of the rpg evolution tree.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Funnily enough, I don't remember a single quality recent post from our would-be arbiter of "quality" posts/posters, DraQ .Maybe he had some in the past, but currently he's a boring, bland faggot with absolutely nothing interesting to say and spends most of his time being a whiny Karen about this website rather than, you know, actually participating in it.

tl;dr - Eat shit, you inbred fucking nigtard.
Did you just call DraQ a Liberal clone? There is such a thing as going too far.

Lambach

Arcane

Not a clone, but they do share a few common traits, namely the fact that they spend significantly more time bitching about the Codex like it fucked their mothers and made them watch than posting anything remotely interesting, informative or entertaining. Just two perpetually triggered Codex-Karens with way too much time on their hands.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Funnily enough, I don't remember a single quality recent post from our would-be arbiter of "quality" posts/posters, DraQ .Maybe he had some in the past, but currently he's a boring, bland faggot with absolutely nothing interesting to say and spends most of his time being a whiny Karen about this website rather than, you know, actually participating in it.

tl;dr - Eat shit, you inbred fucking nigtard.

man has a point. liberal shitposted alot, whereas DraQ just never really says anything worth paying attention to. a sort of inadvertent shitposting. so liberal but without the intent

Last edited:

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I typically hang out in JRPG because I'm a weeb, is that so wrong?
Being a weeb? Absolutely.

still better than trying to fuck a gila monster or whatever it is you scalies do
Komodo dragon. The only reason he is still here shitposting about the site is that he hasn't got the guts to go through with his fetish yet.

Don't do it, man! It'll bite your dick off! Plus it's a fucking lizard, what the hell?

Maybe it's ok if it bites your dick off, actually.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
man has a point. liberal shitposted alot, whereas DraQ just never really says anything worth paying attention to. a sort of inadvertent shitposting. so liberal but without the intent, maybe?

Retarded much? You only need to mention to Draq Frontier Elite II or Children of a Death Earth and you will be rewarded with pages upon pages of information. The man is a fucking legend in the codex, he just has no one to share his interests with.

Burning Bridges

Seeing what you are trying to with DraQ .. I'm beginning to think you butthurt morons really believe we are just shitposters who do not discuss games. But this is mostly just because for oldtimers there isn't anything here that interests us in this period. I published lots of strategy game reviews in the tcancer era who got quoted by the developers. I wrote LPs. I was one of the guys who brought attention tio games KSP long before you had your first computer. I shared knowledge about C++ programming and cooking frozen food. And what the hell am I doing here? I was here before, that's what I am doing here. If I am a mere shitposter it is because topic number one is the only thing that gets replies.

I check my playtime I gave about 4000 hours in the 4 last years in games like

Several Ageod Games
Ultimate General Civil War
Arma 3
Motorsport Manager
Hellion
Automation Car Company Tycoon
Microsoft Flight Simulator
X-Plane
The Hunter Call of The wild
The Hunter Classic

threads about those games were started and got perhaps 3 replies, some of which were beyond retarded.

For the past 4 years I come here from time to time hoping to find information and people to discuss cool games. Instead I find a bunch of underfucked racist animefags buying the most retarded storyfag gay nu-rpgs if they're not spamming one liners and shitty memes about how much they hate African Americans, migrants, promiscuous women and liberals.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Seeing what you are trying to with DraQ .. I'm beginning to think you butthurt morons really believe we are just shitposters who do not discuss games. But this is mostly just because for oldtimers there isn't anything here that interests us in this period. I published lots of strategy game reviews in the tcancer era who got quoted by the developers. I wrote LPs. I was one of the guys who brought attention tio games KSP long before you had your first computer. I shared knowledge about C++ programming and cooking frozen food. And what the hell am I doing here? I was here before, that's what I am doing here. If I am a mere shitposter it is because topic number one is the only thing that gets replies.

I check my playtime I gave about 4000 hours in the 4 last years in games like

Several Ageod Games
Ultimate General Civil War
Arma 3
Motorsport Manager
Hellion
Automation Car Company Tycoon
Microsoft Flight Simulator
X-Plane
The Hunter Call of The wild
The Hunter Classic

threads about those games were started and got perhaps 3 replies, some of which were beyond retarded.

For the past 4 years I come here from time to time hoping to find information and people to discuss cool games. Instead I find a bunch of underfucked racist animefags buying the most retarded storyfag gay nu-rpgs if they're not spamming one liners and shitty memes about how much they hate African Americans, migrants, promiscuous women and liberals.
No shit. I wonder if GD and other forums gain traction because talking about the same stuff in RPGs over and over probably gets boring, no? Also, the shitposting is funny even if you don’t agree with it.

Burning Bridges

What else should I play. Games like Shallowrun where you search for clickspots so the next level is loaded? I even kickstarted that garbage, same as the dreadful Kingdom Come Popamole and Wasteland 2

All new RPGs are derived from the same Unity sample app and it bores the shit out of me.

Btw, which Ageod game do you recommend?

You can begin with Alea Jacta Est or Birth of America 2: Wars in America those are much simpler to learn.

The best imo were American Civil War 1 (not the shitty remake) and Revolution under Siege. Or in fact anything that came before the UI upgrade.

Burning Bridges

Maybe you should have signed up for SimCodex.

Doesn't exist and the closest thing (tacticularcancer) was killed by giving it to one of the most unproductive members.

We also had a somewhat active strategy and simulation forum until Infinitron appeared around 2012 and changed it to "Strategy and Simulation" and "Space Games". After that posting about strategy, simulations and space simulations abruptly stopped, replaced by unintereesting discussion on Paradox games and other games for noobs.

So bypassing the filter is badwrong and requires a ban for legal protection, but you can then post the banned phrase and it's ok? Is that how the australian authorities do things? Sounds rather made up.

Sounds like Dark Underlord is a fucking little bitch who can't take getting shown up. Kill yourself and stop contributing to the China'ing of the entire world.

Oh well, I won't ever break any rules about word filters, that's what important. Jackasses spamming nonsense in threads to derail them, no problem, as long as nobody abuses the precious word filter.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
We also had a somewhat active strategy and simulation forum until Infinitron appeared around 2012 and changed it to "Strategy and Simulation" and "Space Games". After that posting about strategy, simulations and space simulations abruptly stopped, replaced by unintereesting discussion on Paradox games and other games for noobs.

Why would you say this is? You can't seriously believe it's because the names were changed.

Burning Bridges

Yes I just did because "Strategy and Simulation" and "Space Games" are just retarded categories. He might have just as well deleted them for good.

mogwaimon

Magister
yea I can't say I disagree with that, I always found it odd that the likes of Galactic Civilization and Stellaris are (edit: supposed to be) sequestered in their own subforum, especially when the current strategy and simulation forum doesn't get a whole lot of traffic to begin with nevermind the space one. still, a simple split couldn't have been the only catalyst for the death of conversation could it?

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
So bypassing the filter is badwrong and requires a ban for legal protection, but you can then post the banned phrase and it's ok? Is that how the australian authorities do things? Sounds rather made up.

Sounds like Dark Underlord is a fucking little bitch who can't take getting shown up. Kill yourself and stop contributing to the China'ing of the entire world.

Oh well, I won't ever break any rules about word filters, that's what important. Jackasses spamming nonsense in threads to derail them, no problem, as long as nobody abuses the precious word filter.
DarkUnderlord was replaced somewhere around the end of last year. Probably died from the coof and the Mossad had to keep this honeypot going.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Retarded much? You only need to mention to Draq Frontier Elite II or Children of a Death Earth and you will be rewarded with pages upon pages of information. The man is a fucking legend in the codex

Yeah, a decade ago. Now he's the Codex equivalent of:

297.png

BB obviously feels kinship to him

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom