Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

W0ODEPl.png
So bypassing the filter is badwrong and requires a ban for legal protection, but you can then post the banned phrase and it's ok? Is that how the australian authorities do things? Sounds rather made up.

Sounds like Dark Underlord is a fucking little bitch who can't take getting shown up. Kill yourself and stop contributing to the China'ing of the entire world.

Oh well, I won't ever break any rules about word filters, that's what important. Jackasses spamming nonsense in threads to derail them, no problem, as long as nobody abuses the precious word filter.
DarkUnderlord was replaced somewhere around the end of last year. Probably died from the coof and the Mossad had to keep this honeypot going.
Please, Mossad is based AF. they aren't afraid of some aussie dingo coppers, because they didn't voluntarily surrender their guns like an entire country of bitches.

Black

Arcane
You know what state the site is in when saying BASKETBALL AMERICAN is bannable but saying real time with pause is not.

I would like to thank my sponsor, Algida.
5900700121690_nogger_toffi-1340407-png.png

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Funnily enough, I don't remember a single quality recent post from our would-be arbiter of "quality" posts/posters, DraQ .Maybe he had some in the past, but currently he's a boring, bland faggot with absolutely nothing interesting to say and spends most of his time being a whiny Karen about this website rather than, you know, actually participating in it.

tl;dr - Eat shit, you inbred fucking nigtard.
Did you just call DraQ a Liberal clone? There is such a thing as going too far.

man has a point. liberal shitposted alot, whereas DraQ just never really says anything worth paying attention to. a sort of inadvertent shitposting. so liberal but without the intent

DraQ is a good poster in the only forum that matters, grpg. Some reviews by him:
Tails of Iron - Rat-Souls Narrated by Geralt.
Ghost of a Tale - stealth action-RPG where you play a mouse
Also he is in every single Wizardry 8 thread.

I don't play rpgs about rats, but at least he is a poster who still actively plays rpgs, and thus contributes to the purpose of this site.
Would trade him for the usual 50% GD retard in a heartbeat.

Viata

Arcane
When you look at the Wizardry thread's link on the RPG discussion forum and if you don't see a smaller version of your profile picture there, like this:
image.png

then it's safe to assume you are a worthless user, you could be banned and nothing would be lost. :mixedemotions:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Funnily enough, I don't remember a single quality recent post from our would-be arbiter of "quality" posts/posters, DraQ .Maybe he had some in the past, but currently he's a boring, bland faggot with absolutely nothing interesting to say and spends most of his time being a whiny Karen about this website rather than, you know, actually participating in it.

tl;dr - Eat shit, you inbred fucking nigtard.
Did you just call DraQ a Liberal clone? There is such a thing as going too far.

man has a point. liberal shitposted alot, whereas DraQ just never really says anything worth paying attention to. a sort of inadvertent shitposting. so liberal but without the intent

DraQ is a good poster in the only forum that matters, grpg. Some reviews by him:
Tails of Iron - Rat-Souls Narrated by Geralt.
Ghost of a Tale - stealth action-RPG where you play a mouse
Also he is in every single Wizardry 8 thread.

I don't play rpgs about rats, but at least he is a poster who still actively plays rpgs, and thus contributes to the purpose of this site.
Ahh he is ok poster,but his taste in games is shit lol,he even liked divinity original sin 3:Baldru's gape.

DraQ

Arcane
We all encounter people we think are dragging the site down. It's called diversity. You wouldn't want to make the Codex less diverse, would you? Sounds awfully bigotted.

The issue is beyond political opinions. This is the true meaning of "toxic forums" - What it really stands for is antisocial members fouling their nests, which leads to infighting and self-ejections. Opinions become irrelevant when the paranoid and vicious make sure that they alienate everyone around them except for the equally crazy, who like them, have nothing to lose. They, despite their zeal, are the snakes that bite the breast that nursed them to health. Or the forum that invited them in with open arms.
This.
Has it ever occurred to you that it might no longer be worth the effort to cook up then post anything interesting here?
Most of the time the response will either be monkey chorus or, if I'm extremely lucky, a bunch of tired old fallacies and misconceptions, except put forward in a way dumber way by way dumber posters than they were originally.
And then drowned out by a monkey chorus.

DraQ

Arcane
Ahh he is ok poster,but his taste in games is shit lol,he even liked divinity original sin 3:Baldru's gape.
Ok, pray tell, how can I like something I haven't played yet?

I was just getting my dose of kicks out of people getting riled up over TB, Larian apparently defiling the corpse of a "timeless classic" ( :lol: ) - presumably by throwing boots at it, because frankly that was quite hilarious.

Last edited:

DraQ

Arcane

Lambach

Arcane
Has it ever occurred to you that it might no longer be worth the effort to cook up then post anything interesting here?

No, it hasn't occurred to me. You know why? Because if/when I get so sick and tired of a certain place that I think it's no longer worth any effort, I leave. I have better, or at least more enjoyable, ways to spend my time. I don't stick around for the sole purpose of bitching about how totally awesome, amazing and incredible everything was "back in my day" and how now everything is shit, you goddamn cro-magnon boomer.

It sounds like you're just about ready to fuck off outta here, which you should absolutely do. One less whiny cunt Karen posting nothing but unintelligible Karen noises for us, more satisfaction and peace-of-mind for you. A win-win scenario for everyone.

Alex

Arcane
(...snip)

I have seen this same argument be made. Here and elsewhere, time after time. I am sorry, but I do think you are wrong, Thac0. People discussing politics hardly affect any kind of RPG discussion. These discussions take place in a separate forum and whoever wants to ignore it is free and welcome to do so. In the rare instances that game discussion does veer into politics, it is usually quickly moved away from the main game discussion forums; even if it is on topic and relevant to the game in question. People discussing politics; whether a bit, a lot or exclusively here isn't the reason the forum looks like what it does. The reason is that the ones making games keep filling them with bad propaganda.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
[It sounds like you're just about ready to fuck off outta here, which you should absolutely do. One less whiny cunt Karen posting nothing but unintelligible Karen noises for us, more satisfaction and peace-of-mind for you. A win-win scenario for everyone.

Who the hell is "us"? 5 year old posters who want to rant about migrants? The only reason you are here is that Dark Underlord hardly ever bans anyone. Fuck off.

Semiurge

Cipher
[It sounds like you're just about ready to fuck off outta here, which you should absolutely do. One less whiny cunt Karen posting nothing but unintelligible Karen noises for us, more satisfaction and peace-of-mind for you. A win-win scenario for everyone.

Who the hell is "us"? 5 year old posters who want to rant about migrants? The only reason you are here is that Dark Underlord hardly ever bans anyone. Fuck off.

Why are you still here? It's clear you have nothing but contempt for the majority here, you can barely hide your sense of superiority. From where it stems, only you can answer. Is it certain opinions, or the way they are expressed? If RPG discussion (without politics) is what you want, there are other less offensive places for that.

unseeingeye

Cleric/Mage
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Damn, was wondering why mondblot dropped out of the Phantasie thread.. He hooked me up getting an awesome Fate: Gates of Dawn setup with English manual, Amiga and Atari ST images and everything.

Semiurge

Cipher
Fuck the "majority here". And why I am here isn't your business.

Why are you here?

I'm here because I actually like this place, I can be as surly and negative as I want without being accused of ruining the good feelies and getting ignored as a troll. Just another troll in a troll country. I'm not even one of the edgelords of this place, and yet if I posted elsewhere like I do here I'd get banned every day.

Cael

Arcane
So bypassing the filter is badwrong and requires a ban for legal protection, but you can then post the banned phrase and it's ok? Is that how the australian authorities do things? Sounds rather made up.

Sounds like Dark Underlord is a fucking little bitch who can't take getting shown up. Kill yourself and stop contributing to the China'ing of the entire world.

Oh well, I won't ever break any rules about word filters, that's what important. Jackasses spamming nonsense in threads to derail them, no problem, as long as nobody abuses the precious word filter.
Australia is the place with a mouth diaper mandate, which even the state premier, her minister for police and her chief of police admitted on NATIONAL TV won't work. The only reason the mouth diaper mandate is out there is because it helps the police identify law breakers.

So, yes, I would not be surprised if that is exactly how Australian "authorities" do things.

Lambach

Arcane

I personally dragged this site down and turned it into a place you can't stand. Yup, it was all me, by my lonesome, and I enjoyed every moment of it.

And there is absolutely not a goddamn thing you can do about it. Eat shit, n!gger. :positive:

Cael

Arcane
mouth diaper
Dude I think I'm gonna have to charge you for the mental effort it took my primitive mind to process that. :lol:
Given the veritable flood of liquid diarrhea spewed out by the vaccine snobs through their anterior rectal orifice, the noun "mouth diaper" is far more apt for that article of nominally protective clothing than the other, do you not agree?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
mouth diaper
Dude I think I'm gonna have to charge you for the mental effort it took my primitive mind to process that. :lol:
Given the veritable flood of liquid diarrhea spewed out by the vaccine snobs through their anterior rectal orifice, the noun "mouth diaper" is far more apt for that article of nominally protective clothing than the other, do you not agree?
Yes, but it took a while to work out.
6 dorra please.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom