Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Dunderlord should sell n-word passes

Would YOU buy an n-word pass?

• OMG YES

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Probably not, no.

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters

Humbaba

Arcane
I'll post this suggestion again with an added poll to demonstrate the viability of this fantastic idea. This is not even a joke.

It has now become apparent that the ability to say the n-word is quite important to quite a number of people. However, saying the n-word gets you banned. We now have a simple matter of supply and demand on our hands, which any shrewd businessman would take advantage off. Rpgcodex should offer n-word passes, that is, the ability to say the n-word ban-free and unfiltered either forever or for a limited time for an appropriate fee. Let us know whether or not you, yes YOU, would be ready to pay a price for the free speech you desire.

Generic-Giant-Spider

An N-word season pass would be an idea to consider.

Curse boxes, like loot boxes but you are allowed to use a limited number of curse words depending on what you get. For example I open a curse box and I get, "COCKSUCKER." I can now use cocksucker at least once.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I'll post this suggestion again with an added poll to demonstrate the viability of this fantastic idea. This is not even a joke.

It has now become apparent that the ability to say the n-word is quite important to quite a number of people. However, saying the n-word gets you banned. We now have a simple matter of supply and demand on our hands, which any shrewd businessman would take advantage off. Rpgcodex should offer n-word passes, that is, the ability to say the n-word ban-free and unfiltered either forever or for a limited time for an appropriate fee. Let us know whether or not you, yes YOU, would be ready to pay a price for the free speech you desire.

ur post is too long
is it about ZPMs?
is it about Stargate?
SG Atlantis is awesome!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I like that idea, sell n-word certificates to well off forum members. That increases awareness of the issues and generates money that can be used on good things.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Did you get a faggot pass before making this thread, OP? Because you clearly are one.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
You should have to prove that you're black before you can say the dreaded word.

Seriously just think of the blackface hilarity that would ensue in the members gallery.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Jigaboo is the same as the N word and much less offensive due to it not being in use for decades. It means slave in Bantu.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
blackface hilarity
iu

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I'd actually buy a pass instead of buying buttons, but only because I've spent some time bashing DU without ever before giving the site any money.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Du Alter Sack du ..

The point was pony therapy, so he can calm down a bit. Not a donkey that would bite and kick him everytime he tries to hug it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom