Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

Cael

Arcane
mouth diaper
Dude I think I'm gonna have to charge you for the mental effort it took my primitive mind to process that. :lol:
Given the veritable flood of liquid diarrhea spewed out by the vaccine snobs through their anterior rectal orifice, the noun "mouth diaper" is far more apt for that article of nominally protective clothing than the other, do you not agree?
Yes, but it took a while to work out.
6 dorra please.
giphy.gif

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Fuck the "majority here". And why I am here isn't your business.

Why are you here?

I'm here because I actually like this place, I can be as surly and negative as I want without being accused of ruining the good feelies and getting ignored as a troll. Just another troll in a troll country. I'm not even one of the edgelords of this place, and yet if I posted elsewhere like I do here I'd get banned every day.

And you have registered on Apr 11, 2020? I usually cannot tell you guys apart, but I could swear Semiurge is much older.

Humbaba

Arcane
Given the veritable flood of liquid diarrhea spewed out by the vaccine snobs through their anterior rectal orifice, the noun "mouth diaper" is far more apt for that article of nominally protective clothing than the other, do you not agree?

Before getting vaxed I was a virgin freak incel with no friends. Since after the vax I have so far slept with 57 different women, none of them rating below 8/10. How do argue with those results, vax-denier?

Lambach

Arcane
And you have registered on Apr 11, 2020? I usually cannot tell you guys apart, but I could swear Semiurge is much older.

I registered yesterday and I have already dragged down the discussion to unfathomably low levels on this once prestigious, highly regarded and well respected website. That's right, I'm that good.

Please keep your salty, salty tears of impotent cuck/Karen rage flowing, niggerfaggot, they make me rock-hard. :smug:

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane

Before getting vaxed I was a virgin freak incel with no friends. Since after the vax I have so far slept with 57 different women, none of them rating below 8/10. How do argue with those results, vax-denier?
Son, a spider hatching her brood under your bed while you slept is no cause for celebration.

Nigromancer

Arcane
After a lengthy period (3-4s) of reflection, i've come to the conclusion that dunderlord is completely ahead of the curve.

No alt-right incel holocaust-denying racist nazi white supremacist could have achieved what he has, as owner of a prestigious international gaming magazine, which is to stand tall and proud and proclaim that the codex is for ever and ever a no nigger zone.

Dunderlord, we salute you :salute:

Hitler-salute-2-2759aff.jpg

960x540.jpg

Chairman_Mao.jpg

(as a proud australian, i realised the last image would resonate the most with you, hence its inclusion)

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
"Z" is an inverted "N" so we can write "Zigger" and everyone will know we mean people with smaller brains and high amounts of melanin.

Anyway, ever since Infinitron became an admin Codex has been sinking lower and lower and now it's as bad as everywhere. Whatever, more time to play RPGs (plus the most interesting threads have already been created so way back machine is more than enough).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom